The first black cock for a white girls!

If she would be your *******, would you blame her for trying the big blach cock?

• Total voters
It always makes me wonder how many young girls experience black cock early in their life and keep it a secret. Those are the ones we never know about when considering the percent of girls who've experienced black cock. If we had those numbers, I'm sure the numbers would rise considerably... Reason why I say this is because I've recently had a long talk with a woman I've known for a long time, she's now in her late 50's, very, very wealthy and one of those women you would never suspect she ever went black, but after a few glasses of wine one day after work, she told me about having a secret affair she was having with a black guy while in college. Other than her college roommate who was also fucking the same guy, I'm the only person she has ever told anyone about it. Because she knew I was seriously involved with a black guy, she just felt that she had to tell someone about it and knowing I would never tell, she chose me to let it all out of her system, especially when she thinks sooo much about it.. She says it was something she will never forget..

Back