The Eyes Have "It"!

@TheUBM . , ''Disney Princess, I'd like you to meet you blind-date for the ballet tonight. Mr. Black Law'' - - shock, surprise, amger, fear and love at first sight. all conveyed in one look, in one moment. . . . . that, @TheUBM is an excerpt from the Fri night (she came in on Thurs) of the Big Week.

Nice pic. I see it now. Lol! Wasn't expecting that, was she? Well played, well played!

Nice pic. I see it now. Lol! Wasn't expecting that, was she? Well played, well played!
@TheUBM . ,she knew i was up to mischief. she knew i wasnt going to set her up with 'her type' : handsome surfer boy physically & surgeon/lawyer-type professionally. . . . she thought i was going to set her up with a pretty lez or Bi woman. she rightly guessed i was up to mischief, but she in no way expected a BIG Black Man. :) . . she was shooting dagger eyes at me for a few hours :) but she couldnt actually 'say' anything with 2 big Black Men right there, and 'shhh' no talking during the performance. he he he oh but her eyes (large doll-like eyes) were fierce with wrath for the 1st few hours. he he he.

@TheUBM . ,she knew i was up to mischief. she knew i wasnt going to set her up with 'her type' : handsome surfer boy physically & surgeon/lawyer-type professionally. . . . she thought i was going to set her up with a pretty lez or Bi woman. she rightly guessed i was up to mischief, but she in no way expected a BIG Black Man. :) . . she was shooting dagger eyes at me for a few hours :) but she couldnt actually 'say' anything with 2 big Black Men right there, and 'shhh' no talking during the performance. he he he oh but her eyes (large doll-like eyes) were fierce with wrath for the 1st few hours. he he he.

But, now she sees the wisdom of the Headmistress.

But, now she sees the wisdom of the Headmistress.
if only all humanity obliged the HeadMistress, what a Utopian Girls' Reform School of a world we would have :) with My sagacious enforcement of discipline as our dictum. And pleasing ''She Who Glamorously Reigns'' as humanity's noble aspiration. . . . . . . . . .- - , . The Full Chromium Majestrix of Pain and Frantic Shrieking , has spoken. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( @TheUBM - this is the part where you back away on your hands and knees quietly muttering honorifics of My glory)

I will walk(slither)away, ma'am. However, you do Glamorous Regin and will always be my Cosmic Majestrix.
Your natural knowledge of the female psyche has greatly enlightened me.

View attachment 841750
@TheUBM . , ''Guards! release the beta-maggot. It has entertained Me. It may retain its balls. Deposit it in the Beta-Lounge. Do not let it escape and run amok.'' . . . . . . . . . . . the guards are 6ft, 36inch inseam, 18yr old Amazon warriors from Paradise Island... even if you could escape, why , on earth, would anyone want to?(except maybe to wrestle with them, lol) - - - . . . - - - - - - - . great picture. is she a superheroine or something?

@TheUBM . , ''Guards! release the beta-maggot. It has entertained Me. It may retain its balls. Deposit it in the Beta-Lounge. Do not let it escape and run amok.'' . . . . . . . . . . . the guards are 6ft, 36inch inseam, 18yr old Amazon warriors from Paradise Island... even if you could escape, why , on earth, would anyone want to?(except maybe to wrestle with them, lol) - - - . . . - - - - - - - . great picture. is she a superheroine or something?

She looks like an Elf to me. I got her off goggle. As soon as I saw the pic I thought of you. So I had to add it to my reply.

Back