The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

Even lovely when a hubby gets to see his wife dress so sexy when with a black bull. For the wives I've been with, you can just see the glimmer in the hubby's eyes when such happens.

View attachment 329549

This. This is my favorite part of watching my wife with another man. When she's just sitting there with him and he's casually playing with her body... it's so erotic and I absolutely love it.

The absolute most exciting part is actually 2. First. The wife getting ready, which starts hours earlier, we have a ritual now which I have to watch her put on her make up, smoke, *******, prep, etc. If I get an erection I am usually ball busted by her. (She is FemDom and I am full cuck, sub, slave to her). Second. The withdrawal of the bull. Where I watch, clean the superior cock and balls and then attend to the wife with smelling her, kissing and licking as well as the pampering of her crotch, ass and thighs. I am not allowed to have sex with her, except a rare hand job she might give me, I am allowed to self relive myself while I attend to her.

Last edited:
Most exciting part for me is having her come home and rub me off as she tells me how he made her cum all nite long. Sjust as I'm about to explode she stops and says "so u know my pussy belongs to him now right?" And she doesn't continue till I agree. Then she makes me tell her again and again that she needs to obey her black boss and let him fuck her whenever he wants her, as she finishes me off. She did this the first few times after a date with her black boyfriend until I was properly trained to support her need for real sex with a black man.
Absoutly that training works. Soon it's the only sexual thing you want, let her fuck whoever she wants so you ((me) can get jerked off and get your cum.
It doesn't take long!

My wife describes her true seduction by another man like this ...
tumblr_ockaxuIqJl1vrchv0o1_400.gif

She tell me she would love to hear him say" come on baby, let me give you what your wimp, little dick husband never can !".

View attachment 99929

I'm throwing this question out to the white hubbies and hot wives in here: Tell me what's the most exciting thing/part you love or want to see happen to your spouse when becoming a cuckold?

Do you want to see the wife taking all that creampie ... or having the hubby turn submissive towards the black bull...
Doesn't he want to be sucking that beautiful cock????

The best part? At first, I thought it was the view of them kissing, Him playing with her tits, feeling their hands on my head while I sucked his dick. It didn't take long before I realized the best part was when he took his dick from my mouth and told me to put it inside my wife. That is and always will be the best part.

For me it is all about my wife's pleasure that gets me off. What she wants and needs is a Black Bull Daddy that will own her when they are together and make it clear to me that she is his baby girl. She desires......needs......someone mature minded, easy to talk to, a leader, sensual, sexual, gentle, but dominate and firm also. Someone who will take her mind and body.......make her completely into being owned by him. Someone keeps her mentally stimulated intellectually and sexually where she will want nothing but to give herself mentally and physically to him. THIS! IS WHAT TURNS ME ON! I still look forward to the day that she finds this man. This man will not hesitate in telling her that HE IS HER ONE AND ONLY DADDY. And while he's fucking her in front of me he will ******* her to tell me this as he pounds HIS PUSSY RELENTLESSLY. There is so much more that I need and want, but I wait for the right Black Bull Daddy for her before I will express these things

Physically she likes the average looking man with a great personality, fun to be around and easy going in public BUT behind closed doors HE IS HER ONE AND ONLY BULL DADDY. He needs to have a very thick long black cock that stretches her to the limits and when he sends her home to me he knows that I will fall in his pussy because it is so stretched out.

Are you this man? Are you serious about what you are looking for? Do you know what you are looking for? Do you desire a white wife to call your own? Are you established, independent, have your own place and ready for a friendship like this? If you answer yes to these questions, then you may be the man that J needs.

I crave giving up control. With no current BBC she’s left with me to pleasure her with my fingers, tongue, and toys. My cock does nothing for her and she tells me to be prepared for the day she finds someone close she can fuck everyday. When that day comes I’ll be left with cleanup duty and made to jerk off rather than fuck her.

So she is in control of whether or not I ever feel a pussy again while he is in control of giving her the deep fucking orgasms that I can’t give her. She’s got a work buddy she really wants but I usually talk her out of it because I’m worried about involving work friends and people talking.

She hasn’t figured out that if she cut me off today I’d relish in the loss of control and wouldn’t even try to talk her out of him.

Back