The Evolution of Interracial Cuckolding

As a white woman I am deeply fascinated and even concerned for my white boy toy hubby pathetic wimp.

Why so many white boys into it?

To understand why Cuckold is a rising taboo phenomenon is to understand how different white men are from black men. Not just in terms of color of physical features, but sexually. I am an African, so I have adverse knowledge in this aspect.

For black men, sex is a thing of pride. It's the one thing that we spend more time thinking about. For white men, sex stopped been the focus of their mind way before they entered into the Industrial Age of the 18th Century. A white man's sense of pride always has been his standing in society. He's long become disconnected from the sexual aspect of his being. Such is why there's the thrill of watching a black man have sex.

LOL,
If this happened they would end up like Diana, and it was only an Italian guy she was messing with. The royal family in Britain does not let things go unpunished for very long.

But Harry's dad in most likely that Redheaded Major from the British army Diana was fucking on the side, they gave her a pass on this one because he looks like a native Brit or close enough to dad to say it's a false rumor.

Nop. Her lover on death was an Arab, and if you check you will find many of her lover's were dark skinned...and she certainly made plenty of trips to Africa...

Nop. There does seem to be evidence of biological impulse, and that might support the evolutionary concept

If it were to define the male's social conduct to the point of causing them to desire to become cuckolds, the species would die off as eventually, having so evolved, all the males would be sitting around waiting for a 'bull' male to come along to impregnate the female.

As a white woman I am deeply fascinated and even concerned for my white boy toy hubby pathetic wimp.

I don't understand the enjoyment he get's out of it.

Obviously Black Men are Better.

But what is the evolutionary reason behind cuckolding?

Why so many white boys into it?

I didnt know this either but we think its because women want the bigger and better lovers, kind of evolutionary type of reason, they see men with bigger ones as been better lovers and better mates. Its what we have thought but not sure if we are right

Hi again willsrvu

Haven't been on the site for a few weeks as I've been busy with work etc, etc. Yes, I'd love to get together with you for a ******* to bash out our ideas as we've gone round the block a few times here. Like I said you seem a decent guy and are a credit to this site.

Just to set a few things straight though willsrvu.

I've been lucky enough to have studied psychology, biology and behavioral ecology at university so in no way do I believe in a kind of genetic determinism whereby genes directly control all behaviour. Coming from an ecological as well as genetically trained background I am hugely interested in the effect the environment has upon animals (humans included) and their behaviour. As I stated when I first made my comments getting to the route of cuckoldry probably is an admixture of evolutionary history, social history and cultural history. Sorry if I get a bit boring here but I have a passion for these subjects and can get a bit abstruse and carried away with findings and studies etc!

So now it would appear that you are in agreement with me as you originally stated:
"I'm interested in whether the presence of big black men will actually turn some white men down a path where they get more sexual pleasure from a cuckolding relationship than they would from a standard monogamous relationship.", to which I said: "The simple presence of a big black man would have about the same influence on a white man's genetic make up as the presence of a rock. Neither have a direct interaction with his physiology."

So what I and other behavioral ecologists are interested in is what strategies or behaviours is an ******* using in its natural and social environment to maximise its inclusive fitness. This entails studying the ******* in its environment and also tracing its phylogenetic and evolutionary history. This can be at an individual or species level. So we might ask why do 2 species of monkey have completely different mating strategies - why is one species pair-bonded and another polygynous? What selection pressures have pushed species' down different ecological and behavioural routes? Also within a species what strategies are available to different individuals to maximise their inclusive fitness?

Again, I stated that changes on the genetic level were created by the need to adapt to environment and said that the simple presence of a black man does not create a change in environment that would change the white man's genetic makeup, especially in a way that would effect his sexuality.

Genes unquestionably have an influence on the behaviour and psychology of both humans and animals. At a basic level this can be shown by the web spinning of a spider - this requires no learning or prior experience.

Not true. The spider's first attempts at spinning a web are not as successful as its later work after it has learned through trial and error how to anchor the web to withstand stress and how to space its strands to provide the best ratio of strength to weight.
That it is born with the genetic ability to produce its thread and build a web is one thing, to do it properly it needs to learn. No different that the fact that I was born genetically with a penis and the ability to urinate through it. It still took quite a bit of practice and instruction (at my mom's chagrin) before I learned to successfully pee in the toilet without watering the surrounding walls and floor.

Modern geneticists use a process called 'knockout' whereby they 'knockout' a single gene to see if it has any effect on the *******'s behaviour. To give a few famous examples from knockout experiments:

One gene in female mice can be 'scrambled' so that the females will ignore their pups. Another gene can be 'scrambled' so that the mouse has no desire for social contact. Another gene in male mice can be 'scrambled' so that they no longer remember females who they have interacted with.

Interestingly 2 species of vole differ in their mating behaviour with 1 species being monogamous and the other not. By transferring a gene from the monogamous species to the non-monogamous species changes the latter's mating behaviour to monogamy.

This goes totally against the theory of genetic evolution. Intentionally modifying a creature's natural genetics to cause changes does not support your argument that such changes would evolve naturally.
Additionally, it supports my argument that unless something has a direct effect on the genes, whether it be natural such as a change in environment or scientific tampering as you describe, the genes have no reason to change. The simple presence of a black man has no effect on the white man's genes.

Regarding humans studies of twins have proved invaluable in getting some idea of genetic influence on personality compared to the environment. Of most interest have been studies of identical (monozygotic) twins raised apart and children adopted by non-biological parents and these give some of the most famous results in psychology.

Identical twins raised in different homes are still more similar in personality traits than are fraternal twins raised in the same household. Adopted children start of being like their adoptive parents on cognitive abilities but as they grow older they become more like their biological parents - basically the more time they spend with their adoptive parents the less they become like them!

Absolutely fascinating studies, none of which have shown any conclusive predictability of behavior.
One field of study has looked at identical twins to try to determine if there is a genetic difference between them that caused one to identify as homosexual, while the other was heterosexual. The search for the "Gay" gene. Hasn't been found yet.

That identical twins would develop similar traits, even when grown up apart, isn't all that astonishing. What should be of more interest is why chi ldren, regardless of being twins (identical or fraternal) or just regular born a year apart, can be so different from each other even though they are brought up in the same environment, share the same basic gene pool (assuming they have the same parents), go to the same schools, etc. etc.

I don't find adoptive ki ds growing up less like their adoptive parents to be out of the ordinary as it is clear that many chi ldren within the same family upbringing with their own biological parents will be so different from them. I would seriously question any study that indicates adopted chi ldren consistently mirror their biological parent's behavioral traits without having been in direct contact with them growing up as, clearly, this is not true of all ch ildren who grow up with their biological parents.

My sister and I are like night and day, yet we both grew up in the same home with the same biological parents. Many people that knew him, say that I remind them a lot of my ******* as far as the way I act and speak even though I don't look all that much like him, but while my sister physically resembles our mom greatly, she shows little behavioral similarities to either of our parents, especially Mom.
OK, in truth, I always thought my parents were abducted by aliens just before my sister was born. There's your genetic manipulation.

Of the main personality traits there is on average a variance for heritability of 0.5 meaning that 50% of the variance is due to genetic effects. That genes have an effect on behaviour and learning is without doubt! The selective breeding of dogs for specific behaviours and temperaments shows that these traits have a genetic influence. Down's Syndrome is a genetic disorder that causes major behavioural and learning disabilities - you would never try to explain the differential with 'normal' people by learning alone.

Again, you are talking about genetic engineering, not evolution.
Even though breeders selectively mate their dogs, this does not guarantee that all of the dogs will have the same temperament or behave the same. You will always find there is a 'runt' of the litter, a bright one, a friendly one, a bashful one and so on. Worse is when you find the one that snaps and become vicious. Their natural behaviors are different from one another, yet they share the same genetics.

Of course, Downs Syndrome ch ildren have a genetic disorder, but it is one that creates a different set of physical abilities and level of mental development and ability to learn. This is apples to oranges when comparing sexual obsession without a physical catalyst to affect a genetic mutation.

Like I say in no way do I believe in genetic determinism but it's rather about how a specific genotype interacts with the environment. And the environment starts influencing the genes as soon as the sperm penetrates the egg - after that it's gene-environment interaction all the way. In fact behavioural ecologists are not necessarily interested in disentangling the two, nor are we always interested in the proximate mechanisms that underlie a behaviour, rather we are interested in whether the behaviour is adaptive or not. Is it optimal in terms of inclusive fitness? Is it maladaptive and a consequence of the modern environment exploiting our evolutionary predispositions etc.

Often different strategies are available and effective for different individuals based on their genotype and the environment and this is what I'm interested in exploring here. Whenever you see something that seems to be working against maximising inclusive fitness (an individual's own genetic contribution to the next generation or helping relatives' genetic contribution) then the first thought is it's maladaptive but this is not always the case. Makes exploring the cuckolding (and especially interracial) phenomenon incredibly interesting.

OK, so here again, it appears that you are agreeing with me that there must be active environmental effect acting to affect physical change genetically.
Will some behavior be learned? Most definitely as it explores its environment and learns to adapt itself to it.
Will some behavior be natural? Yes, as this is what differentiates it from its peers.
Will some behavior be due to genetic ability? Yes, but only to the degree that the ability is in harmony with how it evolved to fit physically within its environment.

Does the simple presence of something which creates no physical change in environment have an effect on something's genetic makeup which can cause a behavioral change? Not likely.

Does the simple presence of something which creates no physical change in environment have an effect on something's genetic makeup which can cause a behavioral change? Not likely.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does!

Just the presence of land resulted in creatures leaving the sea and completely changing their make up so they can live on land.

However what is important is that the presence of hard black cock makes many white women wet with excitement and weak kneed in anticipation.

White men can either bemoan this reality, or celebrate the eroticism and the pleasure their wife is getting from something different

Willsrvu, what I’ve discussed is not a philosophical or idealogical argument but based on the latest biological and behavioural sciences. If we were having this discussion 2 thousand years ago it would make sense (although the actual concept of genes was far off) but when the scientific facts are out there it makes no sense. The influence of genes on ******* and human behaviour is massive, proven and the examples given prove it – what appears like commonsense has no place in science.

Just regarding web spinning spiders it's well known that they don't need any trial and error learning, in fact any attempts to influence them fail. A web is a very complex structure and spider species can be identified from their web structures. It's commonsense to say it's learning but it's wrong and not based on fact.

Think you are arguing from an ideological perspective and are afraid of the influence of genes as if it gives a certain determinism to our personality and behaviour that is beyond our control. However, remember that the most famous Behaviourist, Skinner, said if you believe in Behaviourism then you have to believe that humans have no free will! Although Skinner himself was also an evolutionist and was aware that behaviours are influenced by genes.

Regarding the example of black men influencing white men’s genes – it’s already happening. Here in the UK the number of mixed race children has rocketed and overwhelmingly from black men and white women mating. This is evolution in progress.

Throughout evolutionary history the concept of fitness has been pivotal and that means getting your own or related genes into the next generation – any behavioural, physiological or anatomical trait that increases the likelihood of genes being passed on will be selected and likewise the opposite. This is the driving ******* of evolution.

Now the presence of big black men in ‘white society’ would impact upon the chances of a white male passing on his genes and this is sure to create a physiological response in many white males. If a white male fancied a certain girl and a black man started dating her he is likely to feel jealousy and all the physiological changes and emotions that involves. Countless animals exhibit jealousy and mate guarding behaviour as the loss of a mate or reproductive opportunities may mean a genetic dead end. A rock isn’t likely to cause this response.

What’s interesting for me is to see whether the desire to be a cuck could counter intuitively be an adaptive response to a changing social environment. In numerous ******* species a beta male supports an alpha male and aids in helping him get females and warding off other males. In doing so beta males often manage to mate with some of the alpha male’s females and produce offspring - often at a higher rate than males who don’t adopt this strategy. Such a male may be called a beta or submissive cuckold in human terms. This is what interests me.

Regarding your conclusion: I don’t know what you mean willsrvu.

Yes it does!

Just the presence of land resulted in creatures leaving the sea and completely changing their make up so they can live on land.

However what is important is that the presence of hard black cock makes many white women wet with excitement and weak kneed in anticipation.

White men can either bemoan this reality, or celebrate the eroticism and the pleasure their wife is getting from something different

The occurrence of land on the Earth was anything but a simple presence. It was an event and a major change in environment which was the catalyst those genetic changes.

That a hard black cock may make many women, white or otherwise, wet with excitement is fine, but it still has no direct effect on the white man's genes.
Unlike creatures crawling out of the water and unto land to develop legs and such, the white man isn't going to crawl up onto the black man and start to grow a bigger dick.
Note: I said bigger, not stiffer. :bounce:

Last edited:
Just regarding web spinning spiders it's well known that they don't need any trial and error learning, in fact any attempts to influence them fail. A web is a very complex structure and spider species can be identified from their web structures. It's commonsense to say it's learning but it's wrong and not based on fact.

So are you saying that after attaching its web to an anchor point that fails to hold it more than once, the spider hasn't learned through trial and error that that anchor point won't work and it genetically knows to place its web elsewhere?

Think you are arguing from an ideological perspective and are afraid of the influence of genes as if it gives a certain determinism to our personality and behaviour that is beyond our control. However, remember that the most famous Behaviourist, Skinner, said if you believe in Behaviourism then you have to believe that humans have no free will! Although Skinner himself was also an evolutionist and was aware that behaviours are influenced by genes.

Not afraid at all. Just waiting for a reasonable argument that shows how an emotional behavior such as cuckolding can be passed on via genetics.
Behavior does not preclude free will in humans, it encourages it.

Regarding the example of black men influencing white men’s genes – it’s already happening. Here in the UK the number of mixed race children has rocketed and overwhelmingly from black men and white women mating. This is evolution in progress.

No, this is creating new genetic patterns by mixing existing genetics. However, this has no effect on either of the two parenting gene pools as they will continue on as well provided that they do not restrict themselves to intermingling with other races.
Again, there is no reason to believe that the simple presence of a black man can cause a genetic change in white male genes that will result in a behavioral mutation resulting in a desire to become cuckolded. Especially as most cuckolding occurs within the same race, regardless of what that race is.

Now the presence of big black men in ‘white society’ would impact upon the chances of a white male passing on his genes and this is sure to create a physiological response in many white males. If a white male fancied a certain girl and a black man started dating her he is likely to feel jealousy and all the physiological changes and emotions that involves. Countless animals exhibit jealousy and mate guarding behaviour as the loss of a mate or reproductive opportunities may mean a genetic dead end. A rock isn’t likely to cause this response. ....

Race is of little consequence as most cuckolding occurs within the same race, regardless of race. The simple presence of a black man in white society is no more likely to produce such a change on a genetic level than is the presence of a white male in the Asian sphere or a Latino in the black African sphere or ...
Assuming that better endowed males of the same race could create the sort of change as originally aspired to, one then has to wonder why, in all of the thousands of years that humankind has existed, every man of every race hasn't genetically developed this desire to be cuckolded. Why then should it be any different because of a racial difference?

At this juncture I shall withdraw from the discussion as it has become pointless to continue to argue.
While many theories have been promoted that could cause intentional and even engineered genetic changes, no reasonable argument has been raised to indicate how the simple presence of a man of one race existing in another racial society, or even males of the same race, can create a direct genetic change in a male which could account for a behavioral change resulting in a sexual desire to be cuckolded which would then be passed on to future generations.

Best wishes for your continued research. Please advise of any ground breaking development.

Last edited:
Well, yes. White men are stupid because they believe in romance and stuff ........

Yeah, really unimportant until your belly is swelling for the 3rd or 4th time as a single mama on welfare, THEN, you couldn't get the dogs to want you even if you hung a steak around your neck. So, keep that attitude "future welfare momma!" ;)

Last edited:
Britwhitecuck-

Had a thought last night after posting my last rebuttal, which does not continue that conversation, but does touch on something that was part of the discussion- the hunt for the elusive "gay gene".

Unless there has been something published since the last I read about it or I simply missed it, I think they are looking for the wrong thing and in the wrong place.
Assuming the theory that almost everyone is actually bi-sexual, only to varying degrees, except for those few polar opposites who are exclusively Hetero or Homosexual, is correct:
1. The gene they are searching for is not the "Gay Gene", but actually the "Not-Bi Gene".
2. Unlikely to identify in Identical Twins as both most likely share the same, average "Bi Gene" which accounts for why one may identify as gay and the other straight with no genetic difference to be found. They simply fall in different places on the "Bisexuality Scale".
3. Possibly found between sets of Fraternal Twins as there would be some difference in their genetic makeup, most especially if different fathers fertilized the egg(s).*
4. The "Not Bi Gene" is most likely the same gene in both 100% Hetero and Homosexuals as it would only differentiate between those who are Bi capable and those who are not, rather than affect the sexual identification.
5. They would need to come up with an incredibly strict test procedure to identify those few who truly are not Bi to any degree to try to see if there is a genetic difference between them and those having the average the "Bi Gene".

*This would be of interest to you, especially if the two fathers were of different races. It would be interesting to see in a number of mixed race fraternal twins, especially those where the fathers were black and white, whether the black/white pairing would consistently produce the more dominant offspring over the white/white one.

Just food for thought. Cheers!

Hi willsrvu
Ok I will do likewise but it's been interesting and as I've said before you're a credit to this website so I wish you well and I'm sure we may have another discussion regarding a topic on here at some point. I could give examples from the ******* kingdom of how the introduction of other males alters the sexual behaviour of existing males but won't now.
Just 2 points before I go regarding evolution. Any gene and it's numerous forms (alleles) can be looked at from an evolutionary perspective to see if it's increasing, static or decreasing in a population. If a certain allele is increasing in frequency across generations then evolution for this allele is occurring - hence alleles that underlie darker skin colour are increasing in the UK population.
Secondly, the success of any one male in producing offspring depends on what other males are doing hence in many ******* species different males employ different mating strategies.
Anyway all the best willsrvu!

Interesting willsrvu.
I think the idea that human sexuality may lie on a continuum from homosexuality to heterosexuality may be a strong one. Evidence does point to influences occurring within the womb with later born babies being more homosexually biased than first borns. It could be that this occurs so that a female's male offspring are not in direct competition for mates - don't really know yet though.
Their may be a gene that influences sexuality but if it is genetic it is more likely to be a combination of genes rather than a specific one.
I would be very interested to know the outcome of fraternal twins from a black ******* and white ******* especially in terms of dominance and sex.
Will look for any research or developments in this area.
Once again willsrvu all the best to you and keep up the good work with this website.

In case you are astonished by this.
It is nature that made us this way. You need to breed and a mate needs to be with you. You may give him a baby or two but you will choose whom breeds you as well. You will need to be with super sized cocks often. I was in the Army when I noticed these special parties held in the barracks in Germany. Many German wives came to get done well. Many of them did it for the children but we know they had to do it again and again.
You need to find a BETA MALE to be your husband. You are sexually attracted to an ALPHA MALE but they don't often make the best husbands. Check out the Sports wives and how they are second fiddle. As a mating female you can find the best seed to make you baby with. If you establish a good relationship with him you can rebreed and make a family. But this works best with a BETA MALE husband that is trained to serve you.
You need to establish this relationship as the Queen to be served.
This is done by finding the right guy first. Watch for a guy that will worship you. Then addict him to you and make sure he see you looking at other males as well. You will all ways need to make sure you flirt with men. Control this and make sure you care for him but you need more. Make the rules and be firm. Control when he gets off. You should try but not a deal ended to get him in a cock cage. Reward him when he serves you well but try not to be abusive ( that is why I left my Ex ) Gather sperm from other suitors. Guys loved to be jacked off and using a condom to collect the addiction brew is a great tool. This fresh on his salad every night will ensure a obedient husband to any hotwife sexual needs. Once you notice his need to go down on you after you allow his climaxes inside you. Now you will know he has passed the point of no return. Watch movies with black guys sexually serving females , Cuckold stories and such. He needs to be exposed to the thoughts of what if you were getting blacked by other men. This triggers a responds that makes his balls boils with sperm production. When your away from him for more than a night he will be driven crazy by the thought of another man's seed in you and you will find him most willing to offer you head when he sees you again. This is his programing to clear out the bad seed. To clean the slate of any wrongs you may have done. This mind fuck drives cucks nuts. And when he gets no way to climax himself as often as every day like many men. He is very exceptive to work with you to get a chance to be your number one man. This is nature at play inside the male mind. It has been done to every race on the planet so it is not a white guy thing.
Whores needed protection and would often lure a mate as a protector to take care of her. Whores learned long ago the best way to keep a mate was to make him worship your pussy. The Pussy has to be special, Very - very special thing and you should always treat it as the most precious thing he will ever lick on. In fact when it is serviced by other males is to make is special for him to enjoy and savor your special fluids only released during climaxes. ( True ) This is very addictive stuff but the sperm makes him submit to you. Your pussy juices makes him obey you by the conflict in the male mind. The more special you make your self and the way you are serviced is important will bring him closer to making sure you get every thing you desire. Your orgasms' will be his trophy's to know he was apart of your enjoyment.
Sounds crazy but this is the short program to getting this concept. Some wives can train a husband in 6 weeks but I suggest you take your time. Do not break him . Nurture him and you will have one well pleasured pussy. I know of many whom have harems of black males that service them often and they get cleaned by their loyal husband whom stays home watching the family you went out to make.
This Cumcocktion will make any man change. Use it on ******* males that need to be ruled and it will neuter them! of ANY RACE. Seen it. Like it or not this is the fact jack.

Last edited:
Back