The Entertainment Value Of BTW

1bbc4u2c

Male
From
NC, US
So, I've been coming to this wonderful site for around 2 years now and I've noticed something. When I initially started, my primary goal was to seek out white women. That's what I do. But while I'm sure hookups have been formed here, I never saw as much posted about it as I would imagine. Then I noticed my own focus shifting. It became less about finding women and more of an entertainment venue for me. My questions is, is this a meet, greet and possibly explore sexual limitations and desires or is it all just a fantasy of entertainment?

Reactions: 512
So, I've been coming to this wonderful site for around 2 years now and I've noticed something. When I initially started, my primary goal was to seek out white women. That's what I do. But while I'm sure hookups have been formed here, I never saw as much posted about it as I would imagine. Then I noticed my own focus shifting. It became less about finding women and more of an entertainment venue for me. My questions is, is this a meet, greet and possibly explore sexual limitations and desires or is it all just a fantasy of entertainment?
Sadly IR communities really attract a lot of fakers. Kinks are generally enjoyed by men. (http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/21/to-each-his-own-men-and-fetishes/)

This most liekly has to do with the fact men form fetishes in their childhood, a simple biological difference that has it's effects.

Also on this forum as you can see on a daily basis. White men with this fetish who do not have a sexually fullfulling life seek substitutes and end up making up a fantastical world. Helping each other live their fantasy by peer proxies.

Hence hookups will be rare for most. The niche is scary to many. If wearing the wrong Halloween costume is seen as a disgrace by the political correct it's hard to imagine this fetish being normalized any time soon. (objectification of race etc). Now when you have frustrated fantastical white men roaming the boards you will most certainly scare women away. Perhaps you can score a wife through a husband or a trans boi or a hardcore queen of spades that happens to live in your area.

Sadly IR communities really attract a lot of fakers. Kinks are generally enjoyed by men. (http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/21/to-each-his-own-men-and-fetishes/)

This most liekly has to do with the fact men form fetishes in their childhood, a simple biological difference that has it's effects.

Also on this forum as you can see on a daily basis. White men with this fetish who do not have a sexually fullfulling life seek substitutes and end up making up a fantastical world. Helping each other live their fantasy by peer proxies.

Hence hookups will be rare for most. The niche is scary to many. If wearing the wrong Halloween costume is seen as a disgrace by the political correct it's hard to imagine this fetish being normalized any time soon. (objectification of race etc). Now when you have frustrated fantastical white men roaming the boards you will most certainly scare women away. Perhaps you can score a wife through a husband or a trans boi or a hardcore queen of spades that happens to live in your area.
Thanksf or your thoughtful response. I actually do ok outside of these walls.

Back