The difficulty of going through with it!

Do other white cuck wannabes share with me the actual difficulty of putting your dreams and fantasies into practice? I absolutely adore everything about the interracial cuckold lifestyle but find it hard making that final move!
I'm looking for a white female partner to share the lifestyle and, of course, she must be a girl who likes big black men, but making the final move is difficult - I feel I'm a whisker away and just need that extra push!
I believe I could share a wonderful life with the right lady and for me there's no going back. Wayne

Do other white cuck wannabes share with me the actual difficulty of putting your dreams and fantasies into practice? I absolutely adore everything about the interracial cuckold lifestyle but find it hard making that final move!
I'm looking for a white female partner to share the lifestyle and, of course, she must be a girl who likes big black men, but making the final move is difficult - I feel I'm a whisker away and just need that extra push!
I believe I could share a wonderful life with the right lady and for me there's no going back. Wayne
This is the same as what i want for my wife,she knows that i want a black guy to fuck her-i have told her many times,i think she may like the idea.A black guy works at the same place & has checked her-out but nothing else,i want him to chat her up or get her mobile number,or just ask her to fuck his bbc.

This is the same as what i want for my wife,she knows that i want a black guy to fuck her-i have told her many times,i think she may like the idea.A black guy works at the same place & has checked her-out but nothing else,i want him to chat her up or get her mobile number,or just ask her to fuck his bbc.
I too am in the exact same situation, she knows i want her to have a black cock and i think she does too but getting over that final hump is difficult. I guess we just have to keep trying and hoping.

Hello all. Patience is key. It's very important to bring up the topic and gradually build up her confidence so she is absolutely sure that it wont jeopardize your relationship in any way.. If you bring up the topic and she doesn't completely shoot it down, then its very possible that she's interested but can't fathom the idea that you would be comfortable with that type of arrangement. In our situation, it took me many years to actually believe my significant other was 1,000% sincere. Once I established that he was being genuine, It allowed me to lose a great deal of anxiety, which in turn allowed me to give in to my own temptations that had been there for a very long time...I hope my advice helped

Hello all. Patience is key. It's very important to bring up the topic and gradually build up her confidence so she is absolutely sure that it wont jeopardize your relationship in any way.. If you bring up the topic and she doesn't completely shoot it down, then its very possible that she's interested but can't fathom the idea that you would be comfortable with that type of arrangement. In our situation, it took me many years to actually believe my significant other was 1,000% sincere. Once I established that he was being genuine, It allowed me to lose a great deal of anxiety, which in turn allowed me to give in to my own temptations that had been there for a very long time...I hope my advice helped
Great advice, i think my wife is ready to meet someone. I asked her last night during sex when her black dildo was in her if i could set something up and we could meet with someone..she said YES. My next step is getting a few pics and posting them to see if i can get anyone interested in the meantime i want to keep working on her, maybe mention that i found a black guy that wants to meet and see her reaction. I dont want to set up a meet and for her to get cold feet.

Hello again, how are you. I'm very happy to hear my advice helped.. Remember, Patience is Key and essential to establishing complete comfort in order to move forward. I sincerely wish you both the best of luck and hope that all your fantasies are fulfilled.

Hello again, how are you. I'm very happy to hear my advice helped.. Remember, Patience is Key and essential to establishing complete comfort in order to move forward. I sincerely wish you both the best of luck and hope that all your fantasies are fulfilled.
Hi, thank you for your honest advice. I think one of the hardest things is patience. Its taken many years to get to the point we are at now. This final step is so agonizing.My next fear is i am going to have a very difficult time finding someone locally that wants to help make this happen for us. I have been contacted by a couple bulls who genuinely seem interested in helping us but they live so far away. Will have to keep trying and hope for the best.

Back