The details

mymojo

Male
The first time I ever sucked a bbc was when I was 17. We had smoked some weed and later that night my black buddy had asked me if he could pay me to suck my dick. $20 later he had stood in front of me with my jeans on and he was on his knees in front of me un-zipping my pants. I remember I was hard as fuck and as soon as he pulled down my pants my dick hit him in the directly in the face, it was unbelievable. He pushed me into a chair, pushed my legs apart kinda of rough like all while he had reached up and pushed me back into the chair and started kissing and licking my chest.

I wanted to blow my load on him which he keeping saying. I want to taste your cum. I kept resisting and finally said.. I need to taste your cock. We ended up on the bed doing 69. I just remember grabbing a hold of his cock... it was huge and thought.. holy fuck. I started licking it and eventually ending up just putting it in my mouth. It was filling my mouth. I remember the sensation of it throbbing. He kept moaning each time I sucked harder.

Unfortunately I couldn't make him nutt but he kept insisting he wanted to taste my cum. I turned around and sat on his chest and let him continue. I just remember blowing a massive amount of nutt in his mouth and he kept sucking. It was amazing is all I can say.

I still to this day remembering having a black cock in my mouth and still whack off thinking about it.

Just want to say thank you to Derek from Highland for the experience. I will never forget and wish I had another opportunity.

Back