the cuckolds

keyodi

Male
Real Person
I wanna hear from you cucks, how did u become a cuckold? Was it willing or was it ******? What's your relationship with your wife's/girlfriends lover or bull? The whole dynamic of the cuck/wife/lover relationship has always been fascinating to me... don't hold back let's expolre this because I think cucks are often overlooked but I would like to hear from you, what do you get out of being a cuckold

Attachments

• tumblr_msiygt3a5S1rzaj8jo1_500.jpeg
    tumblr_msiygt3a5S1rzaj8jo1_500.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 365
It was my idea after a guy hit on my wife and it excited me. I encouraged her to do so for years. When she finally did it was a black guy. She has now embraced the power she holds over me. I treat her lovers with respect. I serve drinks and clean his cock and her pussy.

After fifteen years of marriage our sex live went down to just duty.
I guess i could never satisfied her, but she loves me, so sex was not that important.
But at one summer evening we were just talking about this and that, and also about sex.
I asked her about what she dreamt about.
We had a little to much wine, and so she confessed she had that fantasy about hung males.
Well i am not hung, and the fantasy seeing her with a real hung guy turned me on.
Why? I do not know, but we are very free about a lot of things, so we decided to start a experiment.
We placed a call on a site , wanting a hung bull for her, only sex nothing else.
We did get get about 30 reactions.
That is when the things did get real.
OK we had the nerve to ask one guy to meet.
One summer evening at a cinema.
Before we knew it he was at home with us, and giving my wife what i could never have gived her.
I had to watch the first time, and learned my lessons.
They met several times after that, and since then she had lover after lover.
She has a wonderfull sex live now, and for that she does not needs me anymore.
She loves me, yes, but i am sexually demoted, useless.
And so that is how i became a cuckold.
I have a lot of talents, and can give a woman a lot of things, but not sex, thats what i have learned.
Yes i am a cuckold, and agreed to get a tattoo. Just to remind me who i am. Submissive mouse-hung and proud of it.

My girlfriend left me for a Black guy, And the thought of him pounding my ex girlfriend made me jealous, but turned me on at the same time, Since that day I knew what I was!

u cucks deserve more credit, a lot of times its u guys who get the ball rolling with your wifes turning them onto bbc, giving your wife to another man is never easy, I thank god I'm black and don't have to go through that. But ultimatley u cucks make the transistion much easier for us bulls to be with your wives this thread is for u guys without u it would be harder for us so here's to you!tumblr_msnheuJnWb1rzaj8jo1_500.jpeg

she was cheating with a guy she worked with .. i found out and we fought and fought .. the more i found out the more excitied i got ...i held her down and started fucking her ... made her tell me everything ... it was the most intense cum ive ever had .... thats hhow it started

Attachments

• babe.jpg
    babe.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC01190.jpg
    DSC01190.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 266
  • t 23.jpg
    t 23.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 279
I wanna hear from you cucks, how did u become a cuckold? Was it willing or was it ******? What's your relationship with your wife's/girlfriends lover or bull? The whole dynamic of the cuck/wife/lover relationship has always been fascinating to me... don't hold back let's expolre this because I think cucks are often overlooked but I would like to hear from you, what do you get out of being a cuckold

In my case I felt myself like a "cuckold" before I had a girlfriend. When I knew my wife Susie she was still having a relationship with a black guy called Axel. Susie and her black boyfriend worked with me in the same building. One year later he was moved to another place and Susie came to work in the same office than me. We spent several hours talking about different topics and we fell in love. But she was not able to finish her relationship with her black boyfriend despite it was not good. It's a long story but if you're interested I may tell you. However you'll find hundreds of post about this topic.

Well...I think overall it became obvious that I couldn't please my wife, since I couldn't ever get past the 2 minute mark no matter how hard I tried.

I could take the hint that I wasn't because she was always saying deeper. And several times asking me if it was in yet. Which was rather emsasculating.

Once it was clear that she needed more than me. She tried white boys for a while, but she still wasn't being pleased. So she tried her hand at black men, and she finally found out what sexual pleasure during sex was. And the rest is history.

I became totally suportive of her. Espically once I realized how good she was being pleased.

A husband should want to see his wife happy and fulfilled. And in the bedroom I cannot do that. So I supported her right and need to be. As a good cuck husband would.

Every woman has the right to a real man.

The cuck plays an important role he acts as a facilitator for wht the bull wants but he must understad his place to serve, I am a dominate bull I have rules that must be followed that are unique to my taste, for example..... #1. the cuck must offer up his wife and I make sure they both understand that while hi wife is with me she is MINE, my property, my sextoy, my plaything her mouth,pussy and body are mine to do with as I please for the length of the affair be it 1night or a weekend.... #2. The cuck is responsible for all finacial concerns hotel, food entertainment, I will be taking your wife out as my arm candy and she will need t look good showing off her body for her bullIwe may go to a nice restaurant for dinner or a movie or I might want to pick up somethings for myself the cuck will pay for those things. #3. Its up to the bull weather the cuck gets to watch, depending on my mood I may let u see your wife being pleasured in all the ways you couldn't or I may tell you to get out and come back when I've had my fill... #4. Only the bull and the wife get to stay the night in the hotel room the cuck will find somewhere else to lay his head his wife Is with me I will return her to you WHEN I'M DONE.

In my case I felt myself like a "cuckold" before I had a girlfriend. When I knew my wife Susie she was still having a relationship with a black guy called Axel. Susie and her black boyfriend worked with me in the same building. One year later he was moved to another place and Susie came to work in the same office than me. We spent several hours talking about different topics and we fell in love. But she was not able to finish her relationship with her black boyfriend despite it was not good. It's a long story but if you're interested I may tell you. However you'll find hundreds of post about this topic.

Susie told me she was not having sex with her black boyfriend because thei relationship was going through a bad period. Every Monday at work I used to ask her if she had fucked with her boyfriend and she ever asnwered me that she had not allowed him to fuck her.
But I knew she was needing sex and she refused make the love with me because she didn't wish to cheat on her boyfriend.
One Monday she told me that she had been fucking with Axel during the weekend. I surprised myself making her a lot of questions. I was frustrating but at the same time I felt myself a little turned on too. I asked her if she had enjoyed it. Susie told me that she had enjoyed the fuck a lot, that she really was needing have sex with her boyfriend and she was thinking to do it again.
She fuked with him some times more but she finally broke up her relationship because sex was not enought to be beside the wrong man.
Then Susie and me began to go out to bars and cinemas and she became into my girlfriend.
The first time we were going to have sex, I couldn't stop thinking about I was close to put my dick in the same place that Axel had put his black cock. It made me feel special and excited me even more.

Back