The Cuckold Couple Training Club (Help Thread)

@MichCpl248 the roleplay is a great idea and im glad to hear that you guys are having fun. Again, I think sometimes making it a reality may not happen, I just had to tell a husband the "bad" news. He took it well, but some relationships are not meant to make it a reality. For you guys, i would suggest stopping the roleplay on cuckolding, and id suggest making 1 night a week - your wife's fantasy night. Find out what she fantasizes about....you can introduce it this way..."honey i love you, we have been roleplaying for a long time the things that i like sexually, but I want to give you a night....what do you want sexually? anything you can think of...just tell me"

I agree hungteacher...I don't want to push into anything she really doesn't want to do. I'm just fine with role playing. I try to put her into situations that turn her on..going out to pubs she likes, going to sporting events, see bands she enjoys. All those thing can turn her on and if she sees someone she is attracted to..then it's just a bonus. I agree with you on doing the role play thing once a week and finding out what turns her on. I have slowly done that over the last year.

@MichCpl248 please dont take this the wrong way, but I think you didnt read what i wrote carefully. the roleplaying is for you. You need to stop doing that. You need to do what your wife wants. And right now you have not explained that you know what your wife desires. Not how she can incorporate your desires into hers...but what does she desire...have you accommodated any of her sexual fantasies?

No offense taken, but I actually did tell you what turns her on...pubs, sporting events, concerts..etc..I know that's not the norm, but she does enjoy all that. I make the role play about her interests...sometimes I add in a guy..other times I'm just Dominant with her..in which she really enjoys or we role play about her getting a massage by someone and we go from there. The role play does turn me on, bit I gear it towards all of her interests.

@MichCpl248 I appreciate that you are trying. I really do. If you were my couple, Id definitely give you support for trying so hard, but you are not very sexually aware of your wife. Your wife has passion inside her and you have overlooked it. If you gave me your wife for 2 weeks, i promise you her desires would be a lot different than pubs, concerts and whatever else you "think" it is.

Im sorry, but women have a lot of sexual energy inside them, but after a while if their husband has ignored them long enough they lose their sexual identity and it becomes well -dead. You need to awaken your wife. Maybe its past the point of no return and you cant awaken her, but you need another man to supercharge her sexual energy.

And maybe none of this makes any sense to you, im not sure. But i do appreciate your effort. You are doing whatever you can, but its not going to be good enough to make her satisfied sexually.

It does make sense and appreciate what you are saying. No, those aren't the only things that turn her on. I should have said those are the things that get her juices flowing before we get into the bedroom. Other things she is enjoys are..getting a nice erotic massage, french kissing and it just goes from there..

@MichCpl248 well dont hold back. Tell us what turns your wife on? If you start to look at her like a sexual person, you will be open to new things that might happen. Just to let you know, when i train a wife how to fuck other men, i dont start with sex. I start with mental training and role-training. I need to set her role in the marriage, and the husbands role.

So, I want you to show your wife off as a "slutwife"

Have been contacted by several couples.

So, FAQ thus far
1. Do I train couples or just wives? A: I do train couples and enjoy training couples because the cuckold husband is an important part of the relationship. I really like working with cuckold husbands who listen well, follow instructions and obey my commands.
If I had a teacher like you I would allow him to use a cane on my ass for any disobedience.

Real doms are born not made and often they can make a man a willing cuckold even if he does not think he wants to be. If you want to be a cuckold then empower your woman and give her total control over you. When she feels you are totally submissive she will naturallly cuckold you. If that happens there is no going back and besides being her cuck to do with as she pleases you will be her submissive and your life will be controlled byher if she wishes

My wife had a great deal of control to begin with I was a stay at home dad. When she decided to have other men she took more control. She would ******* me to have sex when she was angry and she started anal penetration first with her fingers and then a vibrator. She also started abusing my large testicles until I submitted. I was led slowly but steadily into accepting my cuckold life

@tomtomjim there are so many dynamics that a couple can create between them. As long as the wife is supported emotionally, financially and spiritually, whatever you want to do is totally ok for the the cuckold. Again, its about her pleasure. In some cases, like it seems for TomTom, your wife truly opened up and was "free" to be herself. Congrats!! thats a great story.

I am into female led relationships and believe that women should decide on the sexual activity in a relationship. Once a man submits he will find that his enjoyment goes way up

Back