The Cuckold Carwash ... your thoughts

We have come up with a concept we call the Cuckold Carwash for Wife And I 2014 and was hoping maybe the kind people here could give us some feedback on this idea.

Basically the way it will work is that any cuckold found out and about the property during the convention without his cuckoldress , wife or girlfriend ... will then be at the mercy of any of the mistresses we have roaming the property.

Thoise mistresses can order these cucks to do anything she likes until his wife / girlfriend comes and frees him.

She might order him to work the cuckold carwash in panties or carry her towels to the pool or anything she may see fit.

How do you feel about this idea? Is it ok for other women to give orders to a cuck?

Thanks for your help guys!!

It's been my experience over the years that women, in general, don't like other females messing with their men. That's why so many wives have problems understanding the logic of cuckolding.
cartoon_couple.jpg Mac

It's been my experience over the years that women, in general, don't like other females messing with their men. That's why so many wives have problems understanding the logic of cuckolding.
View attachment 397462 Mac
Mac you are TOTALLY right. I know to some it sounds strange since my wife is allowed to fuck anyone she wants but she has made it clear that if I even look at another woman, she will cut off my balls. She is very jealous.

The car wash and other "chores" for the cucks are not necessarily sexual at all

just something fun for the cucks to do.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys!

Games like this, that are part of an event such as yours, with clearly advertised rules and requirements spelled out, agreed to by all of the participants and optional would be perfectly fine.

As long as those who wish to not take part in a particular festivity could be given a wristband or something to wear to indicate that status.

Wives in D/s relationships may very well find it entertaining to send their cuckolds out on silly errands just to see if he gets caught and sent to the car wash, shoe shine stand, act as towel boy, masseur or whatever.

The statement you made regarding "Thoise mistresses can order these cucks to do anything she likes until his wife / girlfriend comes and frees him." had the connotation that ANYTHING goes rather than your intent of the cuckold being assigned non-sexual tasks, so it drew the wrong response.

Back