The cuck really will never know

I read a lot of posts by so many men who want their wife to go black. Admittedly it is the best thing I ever did; however, in the beginning I was overwhelmed. Going from so-so sex with every white guy (I had a lot of men) to a black man who took me to sexual bliss was intense. I wanted black men constantly. I would wear my Queen of Spades jewelry and go looking and took chances just to get my fix. It got to the point that hubby asked me to stop...I couldn't, I wouldn't. If he insisted I am not sure I would have stayed. Eventually we met a great black man who provided what we both needed, but going from luke warm to being on fire is a huge step. For you wannabe cuckolds, she will need your understanding and support. Just be prepared that it could exceed your fantasy.

Exactly right!! Once you act on a fantasy its not like removing a DVD video out of the player and its over. Its something you have to live with for the rest of your lives. Just be sure you are all prepared. It takes a ton of trust and communication and understanding to be in this lifestyle with a rock solid status with your hubby and wife.

Exactly right!! Once you act on a fantasy its not like removing a DVD video out of the player and its over. Its something you have to live with for the rest of your lives. Just be sure you are all prepared. It takes a ton of trust and communication and understanding to be in this lifestyle with a rock solid status with your hubby and wife.

Well said!

re: The cuck really will never know

Sorry to disagree, but, if the margin of difference between white & black dicks are as big as discussed on this site, the cucks couldn't help but eventually know that their wives are seeing other men. I would never encourage anyone to cheat on their spouse. If a cuck has issues with it, if the wife has no more respect than to sneak and cheat, then she needs to consider packing her gear and moving in with her "hot bull" ... but she should know, if/when she wants to come back, the doorknobs will have been removed on the outside.

We are a real cuckold couple and hubby has been replaced almost entirely in the bedroom. It has worked well for us, but it requires lots of communication, because the old saying is true, "once you go black you never go back".
that's a helluva change to go from hubby being your one and only to other men getting to enjoy your body exclusively in a year or so. wow

I read a lot of posts by so many men who want their wife to go black. Admittedly it is the best thing I ever did; however, in the beginning I was overwhelmed. Going from so-so sex with every white guy (I had a lot of men) to a black man who took me to sexual bliss was intense. I wanted black men constantly. I would wear my Queen of Spades jewelry and go looking and took chances just to get my fix. It got to the point that hubby asked me to stop...I couldn't, I wouldn't. If he insisted I am not sure I would have stayed. Eventually we met a great black man who provided what we both needed, but going from luke warm to being on fire is a huge step. For you wannabe cuckolds, she will need your understanding and support. Just be prepared that it could exceed your fantasy.

Fortunately both my wife and I want cuckolding to continue forever.

I have definitely suffered from cuckold angst, but my wife has been very good at making me feel comfortable again.

The most overwhelming cuckold angst appeared when my wife started to have unprotected sex with Michael in order to conceive a black baby.

Jinxiepie said that we cuckolds shouldn't be too afraid cuckold angst. We don't die because of that :)

3c2f6719-1810-4ee6-a4e7-08663b5ca153.gif

Back