The creation of black bulls

K

King-Kong

Not every black man is a bull or has a big cock, but alot of bulls are black.

Why and what makes a bull? Obviously its part physical you have to have the body and the presence to make a women wet. But alot of people that enjoy the lifestyle dont realise the mental aspects of being a bull. Basically if you act like a pussy it doesnt matter how big your cock is your NOT a bull.

So is the mental side something your born with? You just know how to run game and not put women on a pedestal? A big reason for why so many bulls are black is the current state of Black American family and how we as black men grow up. The hood is bassically a factory were soft nieve boys only survive by becoming strong men and out hustling everyone else. Its dog eat dog were you are ****** to get tough and use instincts to survive. Its the opposite of what feminised white society is promoting. ironically it is what makes bulls so attractive to the progressive white women who claim to want equality while acting like a princess.

In my next post describe some of what i saw and how it shaped my views on sex and women. Just need to think of how to make it as pc as possible so another thread doesnt get deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not every black man is a bull or has a big cock, but alot of bulls are black.

Why and what makes a bull? Obviously its part physical you have to have the body and the presence to make a women wet. But alot of people that enjoy the lifestyle dont realise the mental aspects of being a bull. Basically if you act like a pussy it doesnt matter how big your cock is your NOT a bull.

So is the mental side something your born with? You just know how to run game and not put women on a pedestal? A big reason for why so many bulls are black is the current state of Black American family and how we as black men grow up. The hood is bassically a factory were soft nieve boys only survive by becoming strong men and out hustling everyone else. Its dog eat dog were you are ****** to get tough and use instincts to survive. Its the opposite of what feminised white society is promoting. ironically it is what makes bulls so attractive to the progressive white women who claim to want equality while acting like a princess.

In my next post describe some of what i saw and how it shaped my views on sex and women. Just need to think of how to make it as pc as possible so another thread doesnt get deleted.
You raised a very important point which is mental comparability of wifes lovers..for one night stand only physical consideration works but for long run mental tuning matters more

I grew up in the Bronx during the 80's and 90's. My building was full of dysfunction and chaos that pushes one to break or to overcome. Unlike alot of ******* in the building my mom cared and didn't just leave me alone when she needed to do something. I had a babysitter that lived in our building so it was easy for everyone involved. She always let me do what I wanted and spent most of her time "watching me" talking on the phone.

One day when she told me she had to go back to her apartment for a book she needed to study. After about an hour I was getting bored and hungry and went looking for her. Between gangs and junkies u didn't go looking for trouble and i remember sprinting past the 4th floor. When i got up to the 5th floor where her apartment was knocked and knocked with no answer.

I ran back down to the 3rd floor but didn't go into my apartment. I can't explain why but I knew i had to turn around back into the stairwell all the way down to the basement. As a kid we never went down there, it was dark, full of cockroaches, mice and rats. There was a large open space that used to be a laundry room. The machines didn't work and everyone used used a launder mat so you can imagine the trouble that a large unsupervised communal space would attract. I crept along inching my way down the stairs. At the bottom was a dimly lit hallway that lead to the laundry room. I could hear strange noises as i approached but pressed on. I rounded the corner and saw my baby sitter bent over one of the changing tables getting fucked by the super.

It was the first time i saw sex and the first time i got hard. I was frozen but they didn't see me or at least pretended not to. I remember how it felt watching them, a man using a women. I learned a valuable lesson, pussy is cheap for those that know how to get it. It would take me a while to understand this applies to white women as much as the hood rats of my younger days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back