The consquences of getting a breast enlargement

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
On my first report of my wife's and I's adventures, I had mentioned that she had just recently had her boobs done, and the end results after a day of bar hopping was her asking a handsome black man sitting at the bar next to her to continuously "feel" her up, so she could get another person's opinion, other than me, as to if they felt like natural tits, which led to quite an evening with Gilbert, and the cook, 2 weeks in a row.

She had transformed into this very sexual and outgoing person, her tit job had transformed her, molded her personality into an awakening of self confidence and aggressiveness, which I always new was just below the surface. Now it was out in the open and I was reaping the rewards, sex was non stop, and much wilder than before, if that was possible.

Anyhow, she was working as the Branch Manager's Secretary at Dean Witter Brokerage, a great job with good benefits, and l lots of responsibilities , however she had gotten in her mind she wanted to do something more risqué and exciting, so she got herself a job a Pure Platinum, the best and most extravagant strip club in Ft. Laud. This was a high class place, and very expensive, with the most beautiful girls you'd ever want to meet.

She hired in as a waitress, her "uniform" was a white bustier with garters that held up white fishnet stockings, a really hot set up. The wait staff was also the best looking girls around, this was the epitome of a Gentleman's Club. Anyway she had been working there for a few weeks, the tips were great, she was enjoying her new job, all except the sore feet from being on you feet for 8 hours. She was eating up all of the attention she was receiving from the male customers, with the constant come on's, and the constant touching, the arms around the waist, not to mention that her uniform, had a delicious habit of falling down, exposing her breasts constantly, needless to say she was enjoying the attention and the great tips, no way was she going to fix the uniform from falling!

Anyhow the owner of the club, a Michael Peter, also owned the Solid Gold Club just down the street about a mile, Solid Gold was a nice fancy club, but not as exquisite as PP. One night she was told that the next week they needed her to work at Solid Gold, as they were expecting to be very busy, because several Navy Ships would be in Port Everglades, and the sailors would overwhelm Solid Gold, and not really go to PP, since it cost so much just to get in.

She resigned herself to a week of probably busting her ass, and not getting a lot of tips from the sailors, and she was correct. However the attention she received from the sailors was even more overt than at PP, remember, PP was high class all around, this was a step down, therefore the rules were a step down on enforcement. Her week was going along well and on Wed night a group of sailors came in about 8 of them, all from the same ship, and she waited on them.

She said that they were all pretty well behaved and respectful, they worked on a Nuclear Sub, and seemed to be more mature, and not as loud, not church going quiet, but not yelling at the strippers. Anyhow since her awakening to the benefits of BBC over the past month or so, she had been paying particular attention to any blacks she ran across in her daily activities, especially while she was working. This group of Sailors had one black guy, she said he was real handsome and had a nice build. He was paying a lot of attention to her, and she would stop at their table and speak with him in between her duties at the other tables.

She was determined to get herself another BBC as soon as possible, and she figured he was the one. As luck would have it these same guys came in on Thur. and Fri nights, so the sexual tension between her and him was thick in the air by the 3rd night.

She arranged for him to wait by our Bronco after the club closed and she told him to be ready to fuck her silly, as she wanted his BBC down her throat and up her snatch, her shift,, over she found him waiting by her car, and they hopped in for the short ride down to the Port. She parked in the lot closet to his sub, and they began to explore each other, which quickly turned into her telling him to get into the back seat, and to take off his clothes. Well when she looked into the back seat she was rewarded with a beautiful thick 9" cock, standing at attention.

She climbed back and clamped down on his cock with her mouth, sucking him off like there was no tomorrow, licking up and down his shaft, swirling her tongue around the head, squeezing and licking his balls, all the while he was fondling her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples, and shoving his fingers as deep as he could into her pussy. They played around like that for about 10 min., and procceded to really get to the business at hand.

He had a curfew, and it was fast approaching, she laid back and spread her legs as far at they would go, he was amazed at the sight in the light of the street lights of her bald pussy and the glistening of her wetness on her lips from him fingering her. He entered her slowly , pushing in his fat head, past her lips, and kind of twisting his cock she said, to make it go in easier. She said that once he got all of his cock deep into her pussy she felt the warmth of his head against her cervix, and once he picked up the pace, her cervix was getting a workout. He wasn't the best fuck she ever had, but he more than made up for it with his enthusiasm and staying power. She said he was able to keep up a real steady pace, not slowing down or speeding up,, for 20 min straight, he sure loved to pull on her nipples, which by then were quite enlarged and raw, which again drove her clit crazy.

She mentioned that she came twice on his cock, and when her was ready to shoot his load, she felt his cock swell up and could feel the hot jets of cum splashing against her cervix, he wasn't done pumping, her kept on pumping for a good 5 min., giving her a great white sticky creampie, that covered her pussy, and his cock, she took his cock and sucked off all of the combined cum from it, scooped up the crempie from her pussy and ate that, and helped him get dressed, they kissed good by, and she watched him run to the Sub, getting there just in time. She learned quite a bit about some secret stuff on board the ship, and when she got home she filled me in on the secrets, and especially on her conquest of another BBC, as she had told me from Wed. that if he came in again, she was going to fuck him.

She told me that the BBC thing was really getting under her skin, and she found herself thinking about BBC a lot of times during the day, and having fantasys about BBC everytime she saw a hot black man when she was working. As their were a lot of very high roller Black men who came in to PP, sometimes alone, and other times in a groups of people.

She said she was determined to try and get as much BBC as possible while she was working, being respectful of the job, but being quite forward. She had turned over a new chapter into her life, and I was in 7th heaven,, the sex with her after her shift was like nothing else, she had turned into a wild woman, and fucking her that night with her pussy full of his come, was the sweetest yet.

Next week, another true story, as she aquire's another BBC

Last edited:
Back