"The Client List"

Hi Playful, one of your fans, a lover of MILFS..yea I watched, also gave IRL a headsup..show is kinda marginal, but she is phat and cute..Playful she would give you a run for the money in a contest of fine ass MILFS..we all love ya Playful..but you got some mean competition out there..take care and keep the love cumming..osp25

Not the biggest fan of the show but JLH is looking hot as hell in it. I checked it out just for that.

I actually saw the show at 3 am today could not sleep. The show itself blahhhh but looking atJLH in those sexy outfits was dammm hot. Maybe is it was more sexual and showed her actually doing something or showing off some t & a it would be even better, but then again he may not do it.

I know maybe if you did it Playful I am sure that would be fuxking awesome.

Thanks sweetie.. I have to admit, the thought of having a "client list" of several sexy strong black men that I get paid to massage their beautiful muscles and then of course at the end stroking them for their "happy ending"!!!!

Well as I came up with the idea I hope that I can be the first one on that list :)

Dammm you look great!

Well as I came up with the idea I hope that I can be the first one on that list :)

Dammm you look great!

Glad you like the pics.. as well as the fantasy! There is definitely something VERY naughty and taboo about it.. Especially getting paid for it!

I have to admit.. Hubby and I have been having LOTS of fun with this premise!!!! When I got in from running a few errands today, hubby asked how was my new "part time job".. I then started to tell him in detail of all of the black cocks I stroked for $! Definitely made for a VERY hot night!

Back