The Champagne Club

I've heard of it. Idk the rules exactly, but, I think for me to go I would have to be invited by a cpl or with a woman already.
From what I have heard about the atmosphere, it's one of the best and safest clubs in the area.

I've heard of it. Idk the rules exactly, but, I think for me to go I would have to be invited by a cpl or with a woman already.
From what I have heard about the atmosphere, it's one of the best and safest clubs in the area.
We went Friday the 13th for the first time had a great time.single men are allowed on Friday night's,they have a must be sponsored rule for Saturday night's.Friday night's will be our day to go because our thing is definitely more single men the better.hope to see you there sometime

my hubby and I are members there and we both love the place..hope to see u there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180720-194148.jpg
    Screenshot_20180720-194148.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 75
Back