The Challenge - Shoes

EllaTwo

Female
When I ran my own website (GetHerBlacked), I would periodically issue challenges to members as a really fun thing to do. Some of the responses from those who would take up the challenge would be really funny, entertaining, or down right awesome! If you take up the challenge, please post the results of what you did in the same thread as the challenge was issued.

Here is the first challenge:

Find a shoe store you want to target, one that has a store clerk that is of interest to you, such as a black male clerk, or whatever grabs you.

Wear an EXTREMELY short skirt (ummmm, obviously, this challenge is for females!) and absolutely positively NO panties. Go into the store pretending to shop for shoes. Pick out a pair of shoes that is of interest, but ask the clerk you are targeting to please first measure your feet.

Sit down, keeping your knees at least six inches apart so the clerk can very easily see up your skirt, revealing all. No matter the reaction, do NOT close your knees.

Some who have done this challenge have ended up with dates, others have given blow jobs in the back room, others have been asked to leave the store, others have been assigned a different (more appreciative) clerk, and still others have actually gotten free shoes. Note that you do not have to buy any shoes unless you wish.

What will be the reaction YOU get? You won't know until you try it!

Interesting idea Ella, my wife worked at a large shoe store but never mentioned hearing about something like this happening to any of her male coworkers. She did say some female workers liked working in the mens shoe section so they could flirt with the men.

Look forward to hearing if someone takes up the challenge & to seeing more challenges. Maybe a challenge for some of the whitebois on the site. Thanks.

When I ran my own website (GetHerBlacked), I would periodically issue challenges to members as a really fun thing to do. Some of the responses from those who would take up the challenge would be really funny, entertaining, or down right awesome! If you take up the challenge, please post the results of what you did in the same thread as the challenge was issued.MI

Here is the first challenge:

Find a shoe store you want to target, one that has a store clerk that is of interest to you, such as a black male clerk, or whatever grabs you.

Wear an EXTREMELY short skirt (ummmm, obviously, this challenge is for females!) and absolutely positively NO panties. Go into the store pretending to shop for shoes. Pick out a pair of shoes that is of interest, but ask the clerk you are targeting to please first measure your feet.

Sit down, keeping your knees at least six inches apart so the clerk can very easily see up your skirt, revealing all. No matter the reaction, do NOT close your knees.

Some who have done this challenge have ended up with dates, others have given blow jobs in the back room, others have been asked to leave the store, others have been assigned a different (more appreciative) clerk, and still others have actually gotten free shoes. Note that you do not have to buy any shoes unless you wish.

What will be the reaction YOU get? You won't know until you try it!

while I completely understand this challenge is for women.... I would guess my male equivalent to it would be going to get fitted for a suite by a lady, but I had absolutely no underwear on? Come close?

Btw, she LOVED it

while I completely understand this challenge is for women.... I would guess my male equivalent to it would be going to get fitted for a suite by a lady, but I had absolutely no underwear on? Come close?

Btw, she LOVED it

I bet she did, we need details.

Details.... In the summer, I usually don't enjoy wearing underwear, so... whenever I can get away with it (shorts, jeans, some slacks) I go without. Anyway, I'm at the mall, decided to swing by Jos. A Bank to get fitted for a suit. I had no underwear on, only remembered it when I was changing into the pants I was getting fitted for. I had to come have the lady that was getting me fitted take a look at them either way, and the look on her face when she finally noticed there was nothing but blackness on the inside.... Priceless.

Back