The Blackening of my sister-in-law

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
A few years ago my wifes younger sister came to stay with us for awhile. Her husband was a contractor and had taken a job overseas which was going to cause him to be out of country for 1 year. About 6 months into him being gone she came to our house. Plan was she was going to stay for a month or so as she had no job, and didn't really know anyone back where they lived. One night when me and my wife were laying in bed, she told me that her and Debbie had been out a few nights earlier. Debbie had drank a little to much and started telling my wife how unbelievably horny she was. She said that her and her husbands sex life had been difficult anyway, and it had been almost 8 months since she had been laid. I just smiled because I saw the gears in my wife's beautiful head spinning. We came up with a plan! We told Debbie the next day that the coming weekend a buddy of mine was going to come over, we would grill out ******* some beers and just chill. Debbie said it sounded good as she had not had much of any kind of social life lately. Me and the wife settled on one of her on and off again bf's..Dion, we had known him for years and is a great guy, laid back and a blast to party with. Had nothing to do with the fact that he packs a 9" black cock..lol. anyway the night came, Dion showed up and we could tell Debbie was instantly attracted to him. She was a BBC virgin but had told my wife on several occasions she was curious about all the hype. The night flowed,,Dion played his part well,,he was charming, complementary..not to aggressive or overbearing. Just enough to let her know he was interested. Everyone got pretty tipsy, me and my wife decided to head up to our room to give them a little alone time. It wasn't long before we heard the tell tell sounds of her sister taking her first big black cock on our living room floor. Needles to say, Dion spent several more evenings at our house throughout the remainder of Debbies stay. She is still married but sees black men regularly back home and even has a couple steady bf's. She of course always meets up with Dion when she comes back here to visit, which has became a rather regular occurrence...
4.jpg

Yes, her husband has never been able to do for her what her new BBC lovers have. Went from never having hardly ever talked to a black man..to bangin them on a regular basis..thanks to my wife..lol.

Bad wife bad wife;-) lol bet she loves her and you even more now for introducing her to BBC!

A few years ago my wifes younger sister came to stay with us for awhile. Her husband was a contractor and had taken a job overseas which was going to cause him to be out of country for 1 year. About 6 months into him being gone she came to our house. Plan was she was going to stay for a month or so as she had no job, and didn't really know anyone back where they lived. One night when me and my wife were laying in bed, she told me that her and Debbie had been out a few nights earlier. Debbie had drank a little to much and started telling my wife how unbelievably horny she was. She said that her and her husbands sex life had been difficult anyway, and it had been almost 8 months since she had been laid. I just smiled because I saw the gears in my wife's beautiful head spinning. We came up with a plan! We told Debbie the next day that the coming weekend a buddy of mine was going to come over, we would grill out ******* some beers and just chill. Debbie said it sounded good as she had not had much of any kind of social life lately. Me and the wife settled on one of her on and off again bf's..Dion, we had known him for years and is a great guy, laid back and a blast to party with. Had nothing to do with the fact that he packs a 9" black cock..lol. anyway the night came, Dion showed up and we could tell Debbie was instantly attracted to him. She was a BBC virgin but had told my wife on several occasions she was curious about all the hype. The night flowed,,Dion played his part well,,he was charming, complementary..not to aggressive or overbearing. Just enough to let her know he was interested. Everyone got pretty tipsy, me and my wife decided to head up to our room to give them a little alone time. It wasn't long before we heard the tell tell sounds of her sister taking her first big black cock on our living room floor. Needles to say, Dion spent several more evenings at our house throughout the remainder of Debbies stay. She is still married but sees black men regularly back home and even has a couple steady bf's. She of course always meets up with Dion when she comes back here to visit, which has became a rather regular occurrence...
View attachment 12874

I liked this...Great!!

Yes, her husband has never been able to do for her what her new BBC lovers have. Went from never having hardly ever talked to a black man..to bangin them on a regular basis..thanks to my wife..lol.
her husband have to thank your wife,great job

Back