The black guy that I admire

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Thousands of men wouldn't be able to talk with their wives about their ex boyfriends/husbands. A lot of those men would feel envy or anger if they know how another male gave their wives a good orgasm in the past.
Like you know this is not my case. I had felt envy when my wife told me about her ex at first, but soon, this envy became into a great admiration for him.
This is just a simple list about what our black friend could do for my wife, which motive me to admire him a lot:

- Not being handsome he could satisfy dozen of beauty girls including my wife.
- Despite he is thin and short he never had problems making the love to bigger and taller women
- He demostrated my wife that he could fuck her again, immediately after his first orgasm
- He demostrated my wife that she could obtain from him a new erection quickly, through a blobjow not matter if he had already cummed.
- he could lift my wife with his arms to keep fucking standing up, despite she is heavier and taller than him. It demostrated us that he is really strong to do it.
- He could fuck my wife outdoors, not having erection problems before the possibility of be watched.
- He could fuck her in front of me several times. He didn't care a third person was watching them.
- He didn't care I was helping my wife to give him a blobjow. He enjoyed it a lot and obtained a great erection.
- Despite he's not handsome, he is so sexy. When my wife told me how he had made her turned on, during their first holidays togethers, I immediately begged her to call him and make a trio.
- Taking in count my wife was going to fuck with him in front of me, I offered to suck his dick. My wife and me joined our mouths like we were going to kiss each others and he put his dick between our mouths to be sucked. We sucked his dick during several minutes. The second time fucking, we did the same but this time we bitted his bals too. I never had done this before. He awaked in me, the desire to do it.
- All the time he fucked my wife he treated like if she was his own wife.
- During the fucks they kissed each others.
- All the times they fucked in missionary, my wife wrapped her legs aroun his body. She rarely do this with me.
- All the orgasms he gave my wife made her scream of pleasure.
- We allowed him to cum inside my wife's pussy and I cleaned it ever.
- I allowed him to cum over my face once.
- All the times he had sex with my wife in front of me, he gave her two orgasm, one starting the fuck and the other when he was close to cum too.
- Fucking my wife standing from behind, he could make her cum several times in a few minutes
- He could fuck my wife, making her ride over his dick for half an hour and give her a quick orgasm starting the fuck. After 30 minutes fucking he induced his own orgasm in the same position, guiding my wife movements over him and tensing all the muscles from his body. My wife called me to lick her nipples while she was fucked and she could cum again. (I'm 100 % shure he would have been able to make her cum again without my help, but my wife wished my tongue to make her orgasm even more intense).

Last edited:
susy follada x su ex.jpg

He is good fucking in diferent positions, but fucking by behind he is a real expert. In more than 10 years married with my wife, I could never make her cum having sex in doggy, while her ex could make her cum easily all the times they fucked in that position.
The last year, during our second encounter with him, I asked them to fuck standing by behind. My wife begged him to be fucked "as hard as he could" and he did it in that way.
He surprised me due his way to move his hips in circles, during the fuck. My wife screamed during all the fuck and later she told us that she'd gotten multiples orgasms.
When he finally cummed screamed with pleasure a long and victory "Ohhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhh!!!!!"

Thousands of men wouldn't be able to talk with their wives about their ex boyfriends/husbands. A lot of those men would feel envy or anger if they know how another male gave their wives a good orgasm in the past.
Like you know this is not my case. I had felt envy when my wife told me about her ex at first, but soon, this envy became into a great admiration for him.
This is just a simple list about what our black friend could do for my wife, which motive me to admire him a lot:

- Not being handsome he could satisfy dozen of beauty girls including my wife.
- Despite he is thin and short he never had problems making the love to bigger and taller women
- He demostrated my wife that he could fuck her again, immediately after his first orgasm
- He demostrated my wife that she could obtain from him a new erection quickly, through a blobjow not matter if he had already cummed.
- he could lift my wife with his arms to keep fucking standing up, despite she is heavier and taller than him. It demostrated us that he is really strong to do it.
- He could fuck my wife outdoors, not having erection problems before the possibility of be watched.
- He could fuck her in front of me several times. He didn't care a third person was watching them.
- He didn't care I was helping my wife to give him a blobjow. He enjoyed it a lot and obtained a great erection.
- Despite he's not handsome, he is so sexy. When my wife told me how he had made her turned on, during their first holidays togethers, I immediately begged her to call him and make a trio.
- Taking in count my wife was going to fuck with him in front of me, I offered to suck his dick. My wife and me joined our mouths like we were going to kiss each others and he put his dick between our mouths to be sucked. We sucked his dick during several minutes. The second time fucking, we did the same but this time we bitted his bals too. I never had done this before. He awaked in me, the desire to do it.
- All the time he fucked my wife he treated like if she was his own wife.
- During the fucks they kissed each others.
- All the times they fucked in missionary, my wife wrapped her legs aroun his body. She rarely do this with me.
- All the orgasms he gave my wife made her scream of pleasure.
- We allowed him to cum inside my wife's pussy and I cleaned it ever.
- I allowed him to cum over my face once.
- All the times he had sex with my wife in front of me, he gave her two orgasm, one starting the fuck and the other when he was close to cum too.
- Fucking my wife standing from behind, he could make her cum several times in a few minutes
- He could fuck my wife, making her ride over his dick for half an hour and give her a quick orgasm starting the fuck. After 30 minutes fucking he induced his own orgasm in the same position, guiding my wife movements over him and tensing all the muscles from his body. My wife called me to lick her nipples while she was fucked and she could cum again. (I'm 100 % shure he would have been able to make her cum again without my help, but my wife wished my tongue to make her orgasm even more intense).

1-jpg.165857
Omg I want to be your wife

View attachment 166900my wife and her boyfriend.jpg
This is an explanation of how Axel induced his own orgasm contracting all the muscles from his body, tensing his cock at maximum and guiding my wife movements over his dick. He had to make a big effort but finally they cummed together...of course I helped them to do it licking her tits...but I guess Axel was the great reason my wife could cum.

The man I admire most is any black man with a huge cock that gets hard and the desire to fuck all our wives and daughters. My wife discovered years ago when a guy with over ten very thick inches was pounding her very hard and deep that she began to have intense orgasms every two or three minutes. It was the most amazing thing to witness. The problem is finding Bulls that are big enough is a challenge. I swear if I could find a bull with Mandingo's cock. He would have a place to live and all the pussy he could want...oh he already has that. lol

Back