The Black Bull-A field guide in dealing with Couples

Got2

Male
From
NY, US
Recently, BigBlackBull 76 created a thread aimed at couples, especially Cucks, to help them understand and get involved with Interracial Cuckolding.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...otwife-to-love-bbc-and-cuckold-a-hubby.40507/

Introduction

This thread is created to enhance the techniques and understanding of The Bull in the interracial cuckolding experience. The intended target is the relationship between the Bull and the Wife. The Cuckold will, as it should in this relationship, take a secondary and subservient roll.

As a field guide, it will draw on real experiences, survey data and shared thoughts. As with BigBlackBull's thread, it is intended for others to add to the ongoing discussion with real life examples and shared insights. Many areas and topics will overlap with The Dummies Guide on How to Train a Hotwife. This is a good thing. See the relationship from both sides and many facets.

Disclaimer: The age old adage--'If you have to ask, then you will probably never understand the answer', applies to those who wonder if they have it in them to become a Bull. If you are born with it, you will know. This is a guide to help develop better techniques. Please add to it.

Chapter One: Give Them What She Needs

Yes, you read it correctly. Give them what she needs.

Your task is to start with her needs first. Discover them, appeal to them, enhance them and, primarily, meet her needs.

A survey of 43 couples in the Hotwife-cuckold lifestyle revealed that 74% of them chose to explore the lifestyle in order to “spice up” their marriage. Most were married >10 years and had found their intimate lives had fallen into that proverbial rut.

That’s why they reached out to you. You’re the rut-breaker.

Armed with this knowledge, you should exploit it. They’ve undoubtedly discussed any number of fantasies that revolve around you, the Bull. Talk to them. Pry for those details. Encourage them to be candid.

Talk with them together at first. Then, it is important to try and talk with each of them separately if possible, as you will probably get different views and perspectives from each of them when their spouse out of earshot. After you get their ideas and opinions you should begin to incorporate them into your plans. But most importantly, focus on her needs and desires; they are the only ones that really count. You’re in a three-way relationship, all three of you need different things out of it. A smart bull learns what those things are and he delivers.

However, never forget that you’re also there to spice things up. That means introducing things that the couple may not have anticipated. Take their ideas and desires, and build on them. Mix them with your own ideas and needs.

But most importantly, be different. Be direct. Take charge of the relationship.

For some couples, you will have to subtle in your approach to taking charge, others will expect it and anticipate it. Be sure, they have discussed this relationship with each other, set expectations and boundaries.

Field Notes:

When they're together they make love. When you’re with her, make it all about the sex.

Be demanding and assertive. Be forceful with her, pull her hair, slap her ass and pound her roughly. Don’t hesitate to treat her like your slut. Believe it or not, that's exactly what she needs. She has her husband for the vanilla. You are her sexual release. Fulfill that roll and she will submit to your sexual will, deep down, it is encoded in her nature. (I will add my thoughts on when/how to introduce Rough Sex into the relationship in a later post)

Field Technique:

If she can play alone, have her over to your place and have a friend stop by unannounced. Then ******* her to suck him off. This is an advanced technique and should not be used in the 'getting to know you' phase. The action of having her sexually please another black man, under your orders and roof, will solidify your position, in her mind, as her sexual master. It will be mind blowing...for her and you.

Tie her to your bed and use her until the early hours of the morning, long after she was expected home (ignoring all calls & texts from hubby). After all, she is there pleasing you, all else is of no consequence. -Note the power you are taking in the relationship.

One night, when you visit them, walk in their front door, push her to her knees and have her suck you off in front of her husband. Take the attitude that you expect this of both of them. You expect her to obey the command and her husband to silently comply. The first time you try it you will knock them both off their guard in their own home. After you leave, they will chat about it for hours! (she will be wet for days)

Take her to a strip club. Order her to buy you a lap dance from the hottest stripper that catches your eye. Insist that she watch, then challenge her to do better when you get home. When you get back to your car, order her to suck you off in the parking lot because you are 'tense'.

Take her out for a *******, screw her in the car and drop her off at home dripping wet and used. (I'll bet she asks when she will see you as she exits the car!)

Be aggressive. Be spontaneous. Be different.

Be what her husband isn’t. They expect that.

Note - Did you sense a theme in the Field Notes? It's your job to meet her needs by taking control, ignore the cuckold, and provide her with enhanced physical AND mental sexual experiences.

Chapter Two: Master the Three Way Relationship

As mentioned in the first chapter, the Bull/Wife/Cuckold relationship is a three way relationship. Your goal is to master the details of this relationship and then become the Master Of The Relationship.

Most men think of getting be be a Bull means that you get to fuck another guys wife...that's it. "I just want to fuck a guy's wife, I can forget about the husband." Wrong. Fail. Go back to start or stay in the fantasy mode, pulling on your own dick. Or, go back to the clingy 20-something airheads and drama queens; enjoy the feeling of being some rich libby gal's token trophy Black bed partner house-boy. If you are interested an a more fulfilling and high quality sex life, then read on and take notes. This chapter covers the most important stuff, the foundation of a Bull's relationship in this experience.

So, as a Bull/Wife/Cuckold relationship is a Three Way Relationship, it is by very nature more complex than the single relationship. Even if the Wife you are with is cheating on her husband, he is still there in the background, in her marital bed and in her marital head. I will devote a special chapter to 'The Cheating Wife", but for now we will stick to the basic Bull/Wife/Cuckold relationship; most of the rules carry over to Cheating Wife.

You must realize and understand, straight up, that you are entering the domain of an established Wife-Husband relationship. Before you answer the online request, before you make that first phone call, before the first vidchat, before you show up at their door, the Wife and Husband have already talked through what they want and expect out of the relationship with You. They expect You to fill a role, provide a service and be a part of an experience. That is why they have reached out to someone with your attributes.

Therefore, your first, and probably most important task, is to find out exactly what they want and FIT INTO that role. Understanding is the key to Mastery.

The Prize comes when you master your role and then evolve it to fulfill Your desires. Patience and skill here will reap rewards that will continue to return on the time you have invested.

FIELD NOTES:

You must follow a certain protocol to become involved with this new three-way relationship. One word of advice: no matter what you expect the relationship to become later, during the first meeting or two you should be a complete gentleman. Until you get some signal from the couple you should NOT initiate anything sexual or act as anything other than a complete gentleman. Even if things should progress into the bedroom during the second (or even first) meeting, you should progress slowly and not overwhelm them.

The perfect relationship WILL NOT happen instantly. It takes an investment of time by everyone, including you. Like any sexual relationship, learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process. As you learn the couple, and they learn you, the relationship becomes more comfortable and the sex gets better. Eventually it will become what you/they envision, but only if everyone works together.

PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR RELATIONSHIP EXPECTATIONS:

Now, let’s start with “what everyone wants”. There are many variations of cuckold/Hotwife play. Communication is key to getting a clear picture of the desired relationship. There are many studies and theories as to the motivations for the Hotwife-cuckold lifestyle among otherwise monogamous couples. You may want to read up on it, to become better educated about why she wants to fuck someone else and why he wants her to do so. It is both fascinating and erotic reading. The better educated you are the better your experience can be.

The most common underlying theme for most Hotwife/cuckold couples is for the Bull to become the sex partner of choice for the wife. It is this sort of relationship that I personally recommend that you pursue as it leads to the most rewards for you, the Bull. This can range from seeing the wife occasionally, all the way up to daily sexual encounters. Every couple has a different idea; it’s important to know what their expectations are. In addition, “real life” can and does often restrict or interfere with the scheduling of play times.

As a Bull, it’s important to realize that you’re dealing with a married couple with job(s), a family, social obligations, perhaps children, etc. There will be times when play will need to be canceled or postponed because of the realities of life. You should always be sensitive to that, and never become angry about last minute changes, cancellations, etc. Be understanding about these setbacks and you’ll be rewarded with a more appreciative and willing wife!

Once you establish everyone’s expectations about frequency, another thing to discuss is how the meetings are arranged. Some prefer regular schedules, i.e. every Saturday night for instance. Others like more flexibility, and even spontaneous meetings. Some of the hottest experiences I’ve been involved with have been spontaneous texts that resulted in late-night, last minute encounters (Horny? Can you come over? Or can I come see you?). If this spontaneous encounter is your thing, then tell the couple up front that you are 'okay' if she wants to hook up with you on short notice. (notice that I said that you should make it clear to Her? This is one area where you begin to assert your dominant role over the husband.)

It’s important to know what the couple enjoys. If they’re into the wife having the freedom to reach out to the Bull when she’s horny, or if you all agree that she’s “sexually on demand” to the Bull, then you can enjoy impromptu daytime, lunchtime, or late-night quickies. Yes, there are the occasional couples that will immediately agree to and expect from you, a sexually dominant role. Play into that fantasy and make it become your reality with the wife. Talk it over with them, see if they are open to it, see if it excites her and her husband to know that you may, on a whim, call and demand sex from the wife.

Many couples enjoy some level of sexual denial for the husband. Some enjoy limiting intercourse between themselves for several days before the wife plans to meet with the Bull. Others go so far as limiting the husband to handjobs, blowjobs, etc., during the entire time that the wife is seeing another man. This can be a fun area for the Bull to participate. Perhaps demand that the wife refrain from fucking her husband before their dates for a set number of days. As the Bull, you may even get enjoyment from voicing your demands to the husband in the wife’s presence (i.e., I don’t want you fucking her until I do her Friday night). But, as stated earlier, this is an advanced technique, not to be used or discussed in the early encounters with the couple.

The idea of the Bull becoming the sole sexual partner of the wife can be fun to explore, and it’s a core theme in almost all Hotwife-cuckold relationships, with many choosing for the Bull to become her sole “intercourse” partner.

Another area to discuss upfront is your communication with the wife. Some couples prefer that the husband coordinate meetings between his wife and the Bull. Other husband’s grant their wife complete freedom, and she can call, email, text, etc. These are by far the easiest and hottest arrangements, as you can tease, flirt and engage the wife 1-on-1 with complete privacy.

Next you should discuss what the couple expects when it comes to you being alone with the wife. Some couples only play together. This can range from MFM threesomes, to the cuckold husband merely being present and watching. Other couples prefer that the husband be on the premises, but not necessarily in the same room, such as waiting in the living room or in the guest bedroom, perhaps listening in, etc. Respect that if they request it. This is part of the Three Way Relationship.

Then again, many couples enjoy the wife going out alone on “dates” with the Bull. Realistically, most “dates” consist of the wife merely visiting the Bull at his home or a hotel for a sexual encounter. It’s not uncommon for the husband to help the wife prepare for her dates, often helping her bathe, do her hair, shave her legs and pussy, pick out sexy clothes and help her dress. Some Bulls take advantage of this by contacting the husband before the date and dictating what he wants the wife to wear for the date, and the husband will select/purchase those items for his wife.

I intend to devote an entire chapter on 'Rituals In The Relationship' to expand on this theme. In my experience, all successful relationships like this have rituals at their core.

Personal Field Note: I have demanded of all wives who wish to have sex with me to shave their pubic hair, usually completely. Three reasons. First, I tell them that I will give them oral sexual pleasure, and longer pleasure if they are completely bare. Second, this is a physical sign, modification to the wife's body that signifies to the married couple that I have requested this, the wife must comply and the husband must accept. Third, I request that the husband help in the shaving of the Wife. He becomes actively involved in the modification of Her for Me. Everyone knows, everyone participates in this three way process. End digression.

Some Hotwife-Bulls will call the husband while having sex and let him listen in, or videotape themselves having sex so the wife can show it to the cuckold-husband later. In recent years some have turned to Skype, webcasting and other internet based products to share their acts with the husband watching in real time or close to it with smart phone pictures before and after the sexual 'event'. Don't be afraid to bring this aspect up and explore it with them. Pictures--convey 1000 words.

There is a certain excitement that can result from the Bull taking the wife out in public for dinner or a movie, etc. This can be a wise move by a smart Bull, as it not only starts the relationship off in a more traditional manner, but there is also some risk of the wife being seen in public with a strange man. While this may feel uncomfortable for the wife, she will also feel “naughty” and find it exciting nonetheless, which can lead to heightened sexual response later in the evening. This also shows that the wife is sufficiently attracted to the Bull that she will go outside her comfort zone and “take chances” to be with him. This is a good sign. The Bull will be able to push the wife in other areas as well, perhaps persuading her to do things that she may not do with her husband (semi-publix sex, visit a swing club, threesome with another male/bifemale, etc.). Pick up on those clues.

However, this brings up the issue of privacy and discretion.

You must ALWAYS respect a married couple's rules on privacy and discretion in the relationship. Break their rules and you are out, at least in the early stages. Rules need to be established for all three of you, at the start.

Husbands have been known to post vids of their wives on the internet without the wife's consent or knowledge. The usual result is divorce in that instance. Bull's who are sloppy and break the couple's privacy rules are usually finished. Break their privacy rules intentionally and you will be out, they will tell their swinger friends and you will never be welcome around any other couple.

They may request that, as a condition of bringing you into their home, you duck down below the seat of the car until the car is in their garage and the door closed. I have seen this happen personally. They have busy-body neighbors and don't want gossip about 'the Black man in the car late at night' traveling around the neighborhood. Just comply.

If the wife goes to your apartment or door to your house, she may want you to greet her as though she's there in some capacity other than your fuck buddy. She could be your 'real estate agent', or 'nurse' or whatever you two make up. Do it. If she wants to leave your home very early in the morning, before your nosey neighbors see her leaving your home after an overnight---let her leave without mentioning a thing. Her privacy is to be respected and the Couple's private lives are their business---keep it that way.

Ah, the Overnight'er

Some couples enjoy overnight encounters. However, this is more common with couples that have already experienced some Hotwife-cuckold play in the past, and is probably not something newer couples would find appealing. However, if it is a possibility, it’s important to discuss those details too. There are many possibilities here, including the wife spending the night at the Bull’s home, the Bull spending the night at the couple’s home, or even an overnight hotel stay. Some also enjoy the wife and Bull going together for out-of-town trips, short cruises, etc.

In those instances where the Bull stays at the couple’s home, there are variations. Will the Bull and wife sleep in the guest room, or in the master bedroom? There is often significance to the wife’s “infidelity” and the marital bed, and the Bull should be sensitive to that.

Some couples limit the wife’s sexual play to places other than the marital bed, i.e. the marital bed is sacred and only for them. Other couples derive additional pleasure from the wife “cheating” in their marital bed, and playing there can be even more exciting for them. You should discuss this ahead of time.

Also, when spending the night it’s important to be clear about the expectations for the husband. Will he be present all night? Will he be present only during the sex, then go sleep in a separate bedroom? The couple often already has an idea of what they would prefer here, so you should find out.

Personal Field Note: I enjoy giving the husband the order, usually phrased as a strong suggestion, that he be the one up early to make us all breakfast in the morning. This transfers him to the role of servant. It is a subtle but powerful example to all of my growing dominant position. At the breakfast table, sit close to the wife, your arm around her, your black chest exposed shirtless, as the husband serves the two of you your breakfast. Almost better than the....well....

Decide what other places/variations you all might enjoy. Some couples fantasize about the wife and Bull having sex in the backseat of a car or a semi-public spot. Some cuckold husbands enjoy the thought of coming home from work to find their wife in bed with the Bull, or knowing the Bull was at his house fucking their wife while they were at the office. Multiple partners, videotaping sexual encounters, outdoor sex, etc., can all enhance the experiences to be shared.

Assorted Issues:

Bear in mind that most Hotwife-cuckold couples also focus on the Bull being “well-hung”, or at least being better hung than the husband. Ironically this is not something to be avoided around the husband, but instead should be openly discussed as a point of excitement (she NEEDS a bigger cock and he LOVES knowing she needs it). Hopefully, as the Bull, you are better endowed than the husband. However, if not, it’s still possible to build the desired relationship since much of it has to do with the Bull’s attitude and manner. If sufficiently assertive and dominant, most any Bull can still pull it off no matter what his endowment. GAME.

The age of the Bull is an area of some debate. Because most couples are seeking a Bull for the wife’s sexual pleasure, they prefer someone with a high sex drive and good stamina. Obviously this is more common in younger men. However, some women find it difficult to be sexually attracted to men significantly younger than they are. As a general rule I find that most couples prefer a Bull to be several years younger than the husband, but not so young as to have insufficient experience to sexually please a mature, married woman. Confidence, demeanor and a good attitude round it out. Don't try to overpower the Couple Relationship here, just reshape it around your being the sexually dominant one.

Verbal Play:

Verbal play can also be critical, with both the wife and the Bull engaging in some level of interaction with the husband. Experienced Bulls enjoy telling the husband how enjoyable their wife is in bed, in a teasing, taunting manner. Common things to say might include: Your wife has a sweet pussy; She loves my big dick; She sucks cock great; I’m going to fill her with my cum; This pussy is going to be mine; Your wife is such a slut, etc.

The wife can also participate, working together with the Bull to stimulate her husband, saying things like: His cock is bigger than yours; He fucks me much better; I want him to cum in me; Do you like seeing me like this?; I’m going to fuck him more than you; He’s stretching my pussy out; etc.

Sexual Intercourse:

This one is so huge that it's going to have its own chapter. Suffice to say that understanding couples needs and desires are critical. Discuss them. Respect them, at first. Ask what form of birth control they use, what they want you to use (it's condoms nearly 100% of the time so accept that you will be wrapped for the first several sessions)

Take the initiative in proving to the couple that you are 'clean'. Show them a clean bill of health, even if they don't ask for one. This is your task, do it and get it over with quickly to put them at ease with you. All three of you will be playing in the same pool, yeah? They want it all clean, as should you.

The Sperm, Yours and His:

There is no other way to say it; this is about The Sperm. Your sperm is your calling card, spread it everywhere-the deeper the better. His sperm, your goal is to minimize that as much as possible and, if possible/willingness, eliminate it all from the relationship. (I will have a chapter devoted to guiding you through the process of getting hubby to willingly get the 'snip-snip' procedure that will disconnect his balls. I have had three hubbys go though it 'for the relationship' so I have field experience)

If you are at the age where you have had a vasectomy, in no way ever are you to tell the wife/husband. For them, there is risk in you in their relationship, on many levels. Your sperm is a major risk and a major part of the excitement. Reveal that you shoot blanks and you will probably never hear from them again.

As I mentioned, your sperm is your calling card in the relationship. To be sure, your sperm excites the hubby as much as the wife. He will smell it on her when she returns to her home after being with you. He will smell it, see it and possibly taste it when he makes love to her after she has been with you. He might find her panties covered in it after she drops her panties near the washing machine. Your sperm will drive him crazy and that's okay with him.

Your sperm will scare the heck out of the wife, and that's okay with her. You sperm, you seed, is a contaminate, in her mind, in the relationship with her husband. For many years, perhaps exclusive until now, her pussy has been the right of her husband to inseminate. You are here to break that exclusive right and she knows this. It scares and excites her at the same time. Perhaps she has born her husband children, perhaps children are in their future. Your sperm could take root where it should not. It is a frightening and exciting thought that is always present in the back of her mind. Exploit this to your advantage.

Here is where your relationship with the hubby pays off. Most wives will NOT want you to cum inside of them bareback. Simple truth. Most husbands will want/expect the Bull to cum in their wives. Also a simple truth. Use this to your advantage. Talk to him about it. Invite him to the bar and discuss it over a few beers, take him fishing and bring it up, find a way to be alone with him and discuss getting his wife to accept you cuming in her. Your task is to have him convince his wife to accept your sperm. (yes, this is complex, chapter devoted to it too)

Remember: All Relationships Evolve Over Time

After discussing all of the above important issues, you should have a good idea whether or not your desires and those of the couple are a good match. If they are, then what you need to do is craft a plan that has one important goal:

You must become the Alpha Male in the relationship.

All social mammals have Alpha Males. They are the fastest, strongest and/or smartest males in the pack. Females are instinctively drawn to the Alpha Male because they have the best genetic material. Human females are no different. If two men are in her life, a woman will instinctively become more attracted to the Alpha Male.

When you come into the relationship, remember that you are altering an existing bond between two people. There is an emotional bond and a sexual bond. You don’t EVER want to do anything that interferes or hurts the emotional bond. If you do, both the husband and the wife will react negatively. In fact the strong emotional bond is required to give them the comfort to include a third person in their relationship. If you weaken their emotional bond then insecurities and jealousy will emerge and ruin everything. NEVER ever make a play for the wife as anything other than a sex partner. If you do then everything will come to an end.

However, their sexual bond is entirely different. Not only CAN you break that bond, you MUST break it. Breaking their sexual bond and then bonding sexually with the wife is your goal. When it comes to sex, you want her to think of you.

When you first meet the couple, know that the wife loves her husband and looks to him for sex. If you do everything right, in time she will still love him but--------- she will LUST FOR YOU if she begins to view you as the Alpha Male.

Becoming the Alpha Male in the wife’s eye is easy, but only if you follow a certain path.

This chapter has been long, but necessary as it forms the foundation.

Many of the topics touched on will be addressed in their own chapters.

The next chapter---The Path to Alpha

Chapter III: Taking the Alpha Path
This chapter assumes you have made contact with a Hotwife couple and you have all decided that you are compatible, laid down the expectations and desires.

What you need to do is craft a plan that has one paramount goal: You must become the Alpha Male in the relationship.

All social mammals have Alpha Males. They are the fastest, strongest and/or smartest males in the pack. Females are instinctively drawn to the Alpha Male because they have the best genetic material. Human females are no different. If two men are in her life, a woman will instinctively become more attracted to the Alpha Male.

When you come into the relationship, remember that you are altering an existing bond between two people. There is an emotional bond and a sexual bond. You don’t EVER want to do anything that interferes or hurts the emotional bond. If you do, both the husband and the wife will react negatively. In fact the strong emotional bond is required to give them the comfort to include a third person in their relationship. If you weaken their emotional bond then insecurities and jealousy will emerge and ruin everything. NEVER ever make a play for the wife as anything other than a sex partner. If you do then everything will come to an end.

However, their sexual bond is entirely different. Not only CAN you break that bond, you MUST break it. Breaking their sexual bond and then bonding sexually with the wife is your goal. When it comes to sex, you want her to think of you.

When you first meet the couple, know that the wife loves her husband and looks to him for sex. If you do everything right, in time she will still love him but she will LUST FOR YOU if she begins to view you as the Alpha Male.
Becoming the Alpha Male in the wife’s eye is easy, but only if you follow a certain path.

First, you must befriend her husband.

That’s right. He needs to become your buddy. This should involve some light male bonding, such as watching a few ball games, drinking some beer together, whatever. In addition, the first time or two you are together with the couple you need to play the role of buddy with the husband (even if you’ve already started having sex with the wife).

After all, you and he are on the same team. You want to take his wife away, sexually speaking. He wants the same thing, because more than anything he wants to see her become an insatiable slut again and he knows she needs someone new to do that. So make him a friend and keep him a friend. There WILL come times when you’re trying to persuade the wife to do something, and having her husband as an ally can be very helpful!

By the second or third visit, you should begin to assert yourself. Ask the husband to get your drinks and refills AND ask him to get the wife’s ******* too! This is very important, as it shows that you’re looking out for “YOUR” woman.

You can bet that the wife will notice this too, although she probably won’t say anything.

If you’ve already started having sex with the wife, take this same attitude into the bedroom. At first, suggest that the husband sit and watch you two have sex. You want to mostly ignore him but you can still talk to him and have his wife talk to him at times. But I mostly act as if he’s not there and at times I honestly can forget he’s there. The wife should be your focus. But at some point act like you’re thirsty and ask him to go get drinks for you and your lady. Ask him to get a towel or lube or whatever else you can think of. Suggest that he open the condom box and select a condom for you to use if you all have decided to use that for protection. Have him pick up the wife's cloths, especially the panties, from the floor as you and the wife climb into bed. Make up tasks if you have to. The point is to have him do things when you ask.

During later visits this should progress to you telling him what to do in the bedroom, no more suggestions or asking for things. Give orders. You should get no resistance if you progress slowly from being his buddy… to asking him to do things… to then telling him what to do. It will seem like a natural progression for everyone involved, including the wife (who will be noticing everything).

Many wives get aroused watching this progression. That arousal is going to benefit you. In her eyes you will be emerging as the Alpha Male. Eventually, you should be able to tell the husband to do anything non-sexual, and he will oblige.

Next, take it to the sexual level. You want to get him involved and excited, while making it clear that you’re still in charge. You can "allow him" to suck his wife’s breasts or rub her clit when you’re fucking her. Have him grab her ankles and pull her legs wide apart when you’re pumping your cock into her. Have him go down on her before you fuck her, or even between fucks, to keep her wet and ready. Have him kiss his wife deeply while you make her cum.
You can do anything you want, as long as he gets involved occasionally to experience his wife’s sexual intensity when she’s with you. You want him to smell the sex, hear her gasps and feel her hot, sweaty skin. After a while tell him to stop and go sit back down. Show him that you will allow him the occasional joy of touching his wife, but that you’re definitely in control.

Another thing to consider is telling him to take out his cock and masturbate while he watches. You could tell him to cum while watching his wife getting laid, or go the other way and tell him to masturbate but not to cum. Again, use your imagination, as long as you’re telling him reasonable things to do. Remember, the wife will be watching too, and she will notice how much more dominant you’re becoming over her husband.

Extreme Field Advice:
Once things have progressed to this point the wife should really be into you, and she should see you as the Alpha Male. In her eyes, you should have completely replaced her husband in the bedroom. If she still seems to split her allegiance between him and you, or if you just want to take it to a higher level of dominance, consider making the husband put your cock in his mouth.

Believe it or not this has nothing to do with gay or bi-male sex. It’s strictly about domination. If you’ve ever watched wildlife footage of a wolf pack, then you noticed the body language of other males when they’re around the dominant Alpha Male. They maintain a low body stance, and physically roll over showing their underbelly. They submit completely. Not only does the Alpha Male see this, all of the female wolves notice it too. That’s why the Alpha Male gets the females.

If you really want the wife to be “yours” sexually, let her see you being dominant over her husband. She will be impressed and aroused. Plus, it’s one hell of a power trip. There will be a whole chapter on Domination Power Over Husband. Okay, back to the basics.

Once things reach this point, the wife will see you as the Alpha Male whenever you’re together. When she gets horny, she’ll think of you. She’ll fantasize about you, and do anything within her limits to please you sexually. You and the Hotwife will have bonded on a physical and psychological level, but not an emotional one. Keep that separated. However the sex goes down, you are in control, the wife is used for sex and the husband is there to enjoy the show.

With married women it’s ALL about the sex. They’re not into drama and they’re not seeking commitment. She won’t be stalking you and you won’t find her crying on your front doorstep. When she calls or texts you that means she wants to fuck. When you need sex you can call or text her and she’ll come running. Better yet, her husband will encourage it all and help with the arrangements. You’ll get more sex and better quality sex from a willing, married woman than you will with most single women out there.

Of course there are more tips and techniques to becoming the Alpha Male. I will cover many of these aspects in more detail in future chapters. Of course, since you are a Bull, you will also develop your own technique.

Chapter IV: Dominate Him and Turn Her On
Advanced Technique: Making him sexually subservient to you while taking the wife

Now you are having sex with the wife and you are giving the husband instructions and orders. You have included him in your rituals with the wife: He helps shave her pubic hair if that is what you requested, you have had him buy lingerie for his wife for her to use exclusively for when you have sex with her, you have him do all sorts of tasks to prepare the wife for your pleasure. Now it is time to bring him into the sex-play on your terms and as subservient to you.

You want to take it to another level, and push yourself up the dominance ladder while pushing him down a rung or two. One way to do that is to get him to take your cock into his mouth, even if it's just briefly.

Don’t worry. It doesn’t make you gay. In fact it makes you more of a Bull, because dominance is the essence of being the Bull. You’re taking charge and asserting your dominance over them both, by demonstrating your dominance over him.

Remember: The more dominant you are over the husband, the more submissive the wife will be to you. This is one key to the relationship! Women naturally gravitate toward the dominant male. It’s part of their intellect.
If you can persuade the husband to take your cock in his mouth (even momentarily) in front of his own wife then you’ll prove to her that you’re in charge. That’s worth gold in bedroom dollars!

But what if the cuck husband is totally straight and refuses? Don’t worry. There's a way to still make it happen, if you’re patient. Look at it as a challenge. Enjoy pushing him. There is a rush to be had from making someone do something they wouldn’t otherwise do. I have done this several times and it can be fun.

There are certain steps. First, you must proceed slowly, over several encounters. Do NOT rush it.

You will learn to use the husband’s own lust to motivate him, then use sex to reward him. Also, the wife should be involved if possible. Try to recruit her to work together as a team. She may even offer him sexual satisfaction as incentive, if he will do as you (and she) encourage him.

Contrary to what you may think, you should NOT to use any humiliation whatsoever or the result will be resentment and reluctance. Use positive feedback and encouragement during the whole plan, and get the wife into the idea. If she gets into it and her husband knows it turns her on, then he will be more willing to do it.

You will probably need to talk to the wife privately. This can be done by phone, but I find that the wife is usually most receptive to ‘experimenting’ when I have her in bed and sexual excitement is highest. If he’s present, you should send him out of the room to talk (most cucks will leave when told to).

When you have her alone, I prefer to get her very aroused before bringing up the subject, usually either during foreplay or after I have just entered her. That’s when most women are receptive to new ideas.

Ask her if she’s ever had any thoughts or fantasies about her husband sucking another cock. If she says yes, you’re off to a good start. If she says no, you need to ask her if she might think about it. She will of course ask “why”.

My response here is to interject it playfully, almost like a fun game. Try things like “Let’s see if we can get him to do it. What can it hurt?”. DO NOT make it sound like you plan to ******* her husband to do something against his will. Many wives won’t agree to go along with that. So keep it light and playful, like a fun project to do together.

If she doesn’t go along at this point, DROP it. Don’t push it. Just move forward with the plan without her help.
But assuming she does go along, then ask her if she would like to help you. If she’s aroused enough, she will probably say yes, even if the idea shocks her. This is the best way, because your scheme will strengthen the bond between the two of you. It gives you two a common goal, and without her realizing it, you’ve created a situation where it’s now the two of you (a team) against him (the husband).

Field Notes:

Here’s a summary of how I do it. Remember, each step is a separate sexual encounter or sex experience.

Night one: Have him go down on her before you fuck and then have him guide your cock into her pussy using his hand.

Night two: Have him 69 with her while you fuck her

Night three: Have him use his hands and some lube to get her pussy ready, and then use his hands to get your cock erect and ready

Night four (last step): Back to a 69. Have him eat her pussy to get her ready, and then have him lick/suck the tip of your cock and then put it in her. Have him 69 with her while you fuck. Repeat this several times during the night (changing positions) and he will no longer resist sucking your cock.

I will now describe each step in more detail. But one point to remember is that each step can be a separate night, or you can combine several steps into a single night. It depends on the reaction you get, and how long your encounters last.

First, make sure the husband is close to the action. If you normally fuck the wife alone, you will need to invite the husband to watch. Don’t let him sit in a chair across the room. Get him on the bed. Let him feel the mattress bounce and see the impact of your thrusts when you hammer his wife. He needs to smell the sex and feel connected to her.

Step #1 is to go down on his wife to prepare her pussy for you, then use his hand to guide your cock into her opening. Each time you withdraw or change positions, have him use his hand to reinsert your cock into his wife.

Step #2 is up more close and personal. He will make first contact with your dick, but in a non-threatening way. There are several positions for this, but my favorite is to have the wife in the ‘doggy’ position, with her husband underneath in the ‘69’ position. In this position he will be inches away, watching your dick penetrate his wife and sliding in and out of her pussy, sexually arousing him. It’s important that his wife suck his dick some to excite him, but not to the point of orgasm. You want to keep him aroused.

The wife should encourage him to lick her pussy as she sucks him. He will be so turned on that he’ll do it. Don’t worry if he avoids your dick. The idea is to get him used to putting his mouth in close proximity, and with all of the motion it will be inevitable that he will touch the underside of your shaft occasionally. Keep this up, until you get close to your orgasm.

All three of you should explode together. Afterward, he will probably pull away. That’s okay. His tongue has probably brushed the bottom of your shaft a few times and your balls have touched his face, but all in a non-threatening way.

All he did was eat his wife’s pussy, which is very non-threatening.

Step #3. Switches to using his hands. You and the wife lie side by side on the bed. Tell him to take a bottle of lube and get you both ready to fuck. He should kneel between her legs and lube her pussy with his hands and fingers. Then he must move over to you and uses the lube on your cock to get you lubed up to fuck. If possible, try and be flaccid when he does this. If you’re already hard he may try to slap a little lube on your shaft and call it done. That’s not what you want. If you’re flaccid he will need to work to get you hard. That takes longer, and results in more exposure to your cock, which is the goal. During this night, if you fuck more than once, have him go down on the wife and lick her pussy between fucks, (this act will also prepare him for another technique of dominance: His roll in cleaning the wife after you have sex with her) and then have him use the lube on you to get you hard again before fucking.

The next time is the final step. The goal this time is to make him take your cock in his mouth. It’s very important that he view the act as preparing you to pleasure his wife, NOT as him sucking your cock. Mentally that is VERY different.

There are several positions that work equally well for this but doggy works best, again with him underneath.

Tell him to start licking her pussy to get her ready. Then after a few minutes push you cock against her slit and tell him to lick your cock and get it wet too. If he refuses, the wife needs to help reinforce what you want. She can tell him that she wants him to do that. She can ask him to “do it for her”, etc. She could also suck his cock to encourage him.

If he is still hesitant, tell him to lick the tip of your cock one time or he will have to leave the room. He should agree to something that simple. Then start fucking his wife, inches away from his face. After a few minutes, pull out, push your cock toward his mouth again and tell him to taste his wife (that sounds better than suck my cock).

If he resists tell him that if he doesn’t do it he’ll have to leave the room. If he’s aroused enough and gets sufficient encouragement he should open up and take your cock in his mouth.

Once that barrier has been broken, you can take it as far as you wish. I would stress that whatever you do, it’s important that you and the wife be on the same page. Read her body language to make sure she is comfortable with it (most wives get very turned on by it). If you both get off from her husband sucking your dick, then make sure she provides the right encouragement and support. After all, he loves her. If he knows it pleases her, then he will be more likely to do it. If it is a wild turn on for her, then he’ll go even further.

I have used this technique to get totally straight cuckolds to suck on my cock before I fuck their wives. To be sure, I’m not gay at all. It’s all about demonstrating my dominance. It's a real ego trip to see the way that the wives react when they see that I can get their husband to do something they thought was impossible. If a woman watches me do that, then it makes her more likely to do anything I want, too.

It can be done if you’re smart, patient, plan your play, and play out your plan. With the right encouragement the right cuckold will do anything to see you fuck their wife. A smart bull uses that tid-bit to his advantage!

Another approach:

If you can't persuade the couple to enjoy a little cock sucking domination from you, then there is always the tried and true method: Chastity.

Even though it is the subject of so many forum fantasies, stories and fiction, it is still a good ploy and an easy one at that.

It's all basic: The long you deny the husband a sexual release, the more sexually excited he will become and stay while at the same time all the sexual liberties of the wife are yours to enjoy. Your cock is free while his is locked up.

My technique is simple: Tell both the wife and the husband that, before, during and after you have sex with the wife, you want her as yours exclusively.

Speak to the wife about it first. Tell her you want her 'clean, fresh and tight' before you have sex with her. This means that hubby can not enjoy spousal sexual privileges with her for at least a few days before your date, must remain celibate while you are with her, including no masturbation and only she may decide when to continue sex with the hubby. That last provision will send her into tingles, you are conferring the sexual initiation in the husband/wife relationship to her, by YOUR AUTHORITY.

Next, simply buy one of those clear plastic chastity devices that are sold online. The penis goes into a small clear plastic tube while a ring goes behind the ball sac and locks everything into place with a mini padlock. Learn how to put one one, then, without using it on yourself of course, show the wife how it works. Make a point of showing her how the device makes a loud CLICK as it locks the hubby's junk inside. Make her laugh as you explain it all.

Treat it like a game, one in which all of you get something out it. Advise her to just 'try it out once just for the two of you'.

The final step is simple: Leave it all to her.

This is a couple's event. She and hubby are the ones in on this game, it's theirs to explore. All you did was suggest and toss it into her hands. She will WANT to pull this off and he, if she can get him locked in it, will be driven mad with the simultaneous emotions of lust/denial/submission.

Every time you demand to have sex with her, she will enjoy turning hubby into a neutered pet while she runs wild with you.

Either technique; Call of Nature prevails.

Chapter V: Conditioning the Wife for the Bull

Now it is time to start the process of the Bull (you) to take control of a Hotwife within a cuckold couple; goal is for the Bull to become the wife’s primary sexual partner and the cuckold husband is to be relegated to a secondary sexual role.

This process should take a number of weeks/visits to complete. This is a gradual process that involves a different step on each visit. It is important to follow this plan closely and do not attempt to cut corners or combine steps, for it to be successful.

The goal is for the Hotwife to eventually become sexually fixated on the Bull, and look to him for all of her sexual needs. If done properly, the Hotwife will unconsciously find herself turning to the Bull, and at the same time her sexual attraction to her own husband will diminish. This is not to be confused with her emotions, as the Hotwife will and should continue to love her husband as much as she ever has. Her involvement with the Bull will be mostly sexual.

The process is not dissimilar with some forms of hypnotism. It involves a system of human conditioning, using a deliberate series of steps that will gradually condition the wife to respond sexually to another man.

There are limitations to the process. First, it is important that the wife find the Bull attractive and be physically drawn to him. The process teaches the wife to allow herself to overcome taboo matters, and sexually replace her husband with another man that she is drawn to. This process uses the wife’s natural urges and attractions to become sexually active with someone other than her husband, but it cannot ******* her to do so with a man she does not consider attractive.

Second, all three (Bull, Hotwife, husband) must be involved and must consent. The process also involves work on the part of the Bull. While he stands to gain much sexually, he must be willing to study the process, and be patient enough to use it without rushing. The Hotwife must be open to an ongoing sexual relationship with another man. The husband must be of cuckold nature, and be agreeable to step aside but still participate as needed by the Bull.
When the process is complete, the wife will look to the Bull for her sexual needs, and she will be eager to be available to the Bull whenever he wishes.

To begin, the Bull must understand the challenge before him. The wife and husband have a bond that must be altered. In essence, the Bull must assert himself between the wife and husband, break the sexual portion of their bond, and bond with the wife on that sexual level. If done properly, the Bull will become the wife’s primary lover. The sexual bond between the Bull and the wife will actually become an integral part of the marital relationship between the wife and her husband. So, all three are bound at some level. Many Bulls befriend the husband. While some Bulls may resist this, they should consider trying it, as it can create additional opportunities for mutual excitement.

Now, how is it done? Assuming everyone is new to one another, the introductions and first meetings should include all three people. Including the husband in the first meetings allows the wife to be comfortable and feel safe and secure. This cannot be understated, as trust is an important element for all women. Even if she is extremely attracted to the Bull she will not relax and allow herself to become swept up in the relationship unless she feels she can trust him. Never lie or deceive the wife as it will cause irreparable damage to the entire process.

Taking this into the Field

First meeting - Most husbands take charge during the first meetings. But it is important for the Bull to begin to take over at some point, perhaps during the second meeting or even later in the first meeting. Women respond to assertive, confident men. The Bull should look for opportunities to take charge, and lead the discussions wherever possible.

This is actually the very first step in the process, as the wife begins to look to the Bull for leadership, rather than her own husband. The Bull should understand this and not be shy. Do not hesitate to steer the discussions, offer to get drinks, etc. Be confident and assertive. Look for ways to be “the man” in every situation.

During one of the early meetings (first or second) the Bull should initiate a conversation that focuses on what each person is seeking from the relationship. ALWAYS start with the husband. Encourage him to open up and talk about what he views as the “perfect situation”. If he is cuckold, he will reveal his desires to see his wife having sex, taking a lover, etc.

Do not allow him to be vague. This is the Bull’s first opportunity to begin to assert himself over the husband. Use this opportunity to begin to steer the husband to certain subjects, using VERY specific questions. His wife will be watching and listening intently! Ask the husband detailed questions, even if they make him uncomfortable. The wife will notice this. She will see the Bull forsing her own husband to reveal desires that he probably has only told her so far.

Take advantage to impress this audience (her). Be specific. For example, ask the husband if it turns him on to watch his wife being fucked. Ask if he gets jealous at the idea of her going out on a date with another man. Ask if he likes the idea of another man cumming inside his wife. Ask why he wants her fucking someone else. You get the point. Remember, the wife will be taking it all in. She will notice that another man made her husband squirm. This is the first real step to becoming “her new man”.

Next, tell the husband and wife what YOU are looking for in this relationship. Take what the husband has said and work with that, adding those points that he finds important or appealing. Be honest though. This is the time to begin laying the framework for the future relationship. The You should describe the relationship that you invision with the wife AND the relationship you want with the husband (level of friendship, participation, etc.). The you may perhaps even describe the relationship he would like to see between the husband and wife once he becomes involved.

Last, the you should ask the Hotwife to share her thoughts about the relationship she is looking for. By now she has watched you, the Bull, interrogate her husband, and heard him describe in detail what he wants. She has also heard the You describe what you want. Most wives will then PARROT what she has heard. I have found it very unusual for a wife to deviate much from what she has already heard discussed. It is okay to ask for any clarifications, but DO NOT push the wife too hard on any issues here. Even if the you want more detail, you should wait until later to go into them (perhaps in private with the wife). Also, nod your head at the appropriate times, smile, be personable with the wife. In short, be, as women would say, be understanding.

The sequence of this interrogation is critical: Husband, Bull, then Wife. (Notice the setup?)

I have not addressed whether this first and/or second meeting involves any sex. That’s because every couple is different. Some prefer to meet in public places first. Others prefer private homes. Some are comfortable with sexual play on the first meeting, and others prefer to get to know each other first. You have to read the couple and decide what is best for the long term relationship. But, most importantly, read the wife correctly. If she gives you all the signs that she is open for sex on the first meeting, then suggest it. If not, then don't.

This plan works either way. However, if the first or second meetings involve sex the Bull should focus on being primarily a “team player” and not be adverse to play that involves some participation from the husband. It can be an outright MFM threesome, or it can involve only foreplay or oral between the husband and wife. However, especially on the second meeting, the Bull should endeavor to begin asserting himself as the primary lover for the wife.

At this point, everyone has described what they want. From this the Bull has the initial boundaries and can establish the framework for the relationship going forward.

I shall assume everyone moves to another meeting, and by now sex is assumed to be in play. It’s time to begin taking charge. Part of taking charge is having the wife do things while her husband seeing her follow your directions. This way she gets used to following you, and he gets used to taking a more silent role.

Field Notes:

One step to consider early is having the wife masturbate for you. This is a simple act of exhibitionism that conditions her to being intimate in front of you. I would suggest everyone moving to a bedroom, with hopefully a chair where the husband can sit. Then have the wife lay back on the bed. It is important that you be dressed, and the wife is the only one who is nude or partially nude. Have the husband sit someplace out of his wife’s line of sight. You should sit in another chair at the foot of the bed, or even on the bottom of the bed itself. But be sure to sit where you and the wife can see each only each other. You want her to focus on YOU, and NOT see her husband at all.

I would suggest that you have her remove ONLY her slacks/panties or pull up her dress. Allow her to leave her breasts covered. Believe it or not, many women are shyer about showing their breasts than they are about showing their pussy.

Then tell her to place her hand on her pussy and play with herself. If she resists, look to the husband to move to her side, kiss her and comfort her. Between the two of you she should come around and begin to play with herself for you. After she has warmed up to the idea, have her husband move back to his chair, out of her line of sight.

Then tell her how you’ve been looking forward to seeing her like this, and how you want her to make herself cum for you. I then prefer to be quiet. I want her to dwell on HER thoughts, not mine. Let her imagination fuel the orgasm that won’t be far behind.

After she cums, then both you and husband move in on either side of her. This should be a shared moment, with her first orgasm at your direction and without her husband’s influence.

After she has recovered somewhat, the two of you should strip her remaining clothes. Instruct her husband to take each article of her clothing and neatly fold it up for her, while you begin to explore her body. Then instruct him to take his seat, and let him watch your first sexual encounter with his wife. This is the moment where you take over the dominant role in the marital bedroom----you are giving the husband YOUR instructions.

At this point in the sequence, you are on your own. Make love to her as you would any woman. My only advice would be to start gently and tenderly and finish like the Bull they have both fantasized about. If possible, multiple orgasms for her and for you, in multiple positions through the night, will go far in fulfilling their expectations.

When the sex is over engage them both as you wrap up the evening.

You started the meeting as a gentleman, allowed them to use their own imaginations to project their expectations, aroused the Wife, excited the Husband and fucked the wife, now, leave as a gentleman. Bring the wife a towel to clean up, tell the husband how great the wife is and have her hear it, tell them how much you enjoyed their company.

This is just one suggested plan. But the idea is to start slowly but with a plan, and gradually increase your influence and dominance over them both. This is the foundation to bigger and better things.

Chapter VI: Conditioning the Wife to Think Of YOU for Sex

With the foundation/desires now established, your goal now is to ultimately become the wife's primary sex partner and replace the husband in the bedroom. Become the only Man between the Wife's legs. Don't feel bad about it. They want it every bit as much as you do, or they wouldn't have entered into the relationship in the first place.

Spicing up their sex life by introducing you to their bed is for everyone's benefit.

However, the reality is that you still have an uphill battle. They've been an established couple for years. Although their sex life may have waned recently, they still have a sexual and emotional connection.

Your goal is to break their sexual connection. Here's how you do it in three steps.

First, capitalize on the newness of the relationship. Their sex life had become mundane. That's why they reached out for someone new. NEW is the key! Think about it. Every first date is exciting, whether you're a man or a woman. Every time you have sex with someone for the first time, it's exciting. That excitement is what she NEEDS.

Take advantage of it. Fan it like a new flame. Nurture it and blow on it and build it into a roaring fire as you become HER NEW BOYFRIEND.

After you first start seeing them/her, it's important that you get permission (from them both) to begin contacting her privately using email, texts and phone calls. That's an important step for two reason. First it's a voluntary concession by the husband to step aside. Second, it gives you the freedom to begin working the wife with more privacy. WARNING: Do NOT assume the husband won't see or hear or your communication. Many wives like to share that with their husband, in order to tease him. Stick with the agenda (becoming her new sex partner). You can be as crude or sexual as you want to be. But be careful not to stray into anything that might be construed as trying to steal the wife away from her husband. If you do that it's game over.

Texting "I'm going to leave you dripping cum" is fine.

Texting "I want you to leave him for me" is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Once you have permission to email and text the wife, then do so. She'll love the attention. Stroke her female vanity. Show her that your interested and thinking about her. She's a woman who has been sexually reawakened after years of being taken for granted. Use that to your advantage. Let her know she's on your mind. Tell her that you can't wait to see her again. Compliment her. Tease her and create anticipation. Have her panting at the thought of your next visit. Be just like ANY NEW BOYFRIEND and ride that wave of new excitement together. That's step one.

Step two can be summed up in one word: orgasms. When someone has an orgasm it releases endorphins into their system. Endorphins create a sense of happiness and contentment, and that state of mind is subconsciously associated with the person they're with when it happens. When you feel good then you feel good about the person you're with. This is why some people spontaneously say the words "I love you" after orgasm. They truly DO love the other person at that moment!

Make it your goal to give her orgasms when you're together. The more orgasms, and the more powerful her orgasms, the better. It's to your advantage to leave her totally spent when you have sex with her. If you can do this then she won't have any sexual energy left for her husband. This minimizes chances they will have sex after you leave, and further weaken their sexual bond (which is your goal).

The third and final step is to create space between her and her husband whenever sex is involved. You want her to think, feel, touch, taste, hear and see YOU, and NOT him, when she is experiencing pleasure and orgasms. This further reinforces her association with YOU and sex, and diminishes her association between her husband and sex.
Doing this however, may take some creativity on your part. Many couples enjoy the husband's presence at some level. Otherwise he is left out, and the Cuckold play loses its appeal as a "couple experience".

So, if the husband is present how do you create that space between him and her? Well, "space" comes in different forms, both physical and emotional. For example, if the husband is present but the wife cannot see him, then there is space between them. Having him sit in a chair in the corner where she cannot see him is one way to accomplish this (out of sight = out of mind).

Some couples enjoy the idea of the husband waiting in the living room, or even sleeping in the guest room, while the wife and lover have sex in the master bedroom. Believe it or not, the simple act of locking the door has intense emotional connotations associated with it (talk with the wife about this first).

Some couples like the thought of the husband being just out of sight, but within earshot, so that he can hear (but not see) the sex between you and the wife.

Other couples go as far as the wife visiting the Bull at his home by herself(The Weekender), or having the Bull over while the husband is at work, etc. Some wives have gone as far as accompanying the Bull on an overnight business trip or on a short vacation cruise, while the husband remains home alone.

All of these examples create physical space between the wife and husband, so that her attention is focused solely on you. When she is moaning in the throes of orgasm you will be the only person on top of her, but more importantly the only person in sight and on her mind.

Personal Note:

For the second or third time I have sex with the wife, just before I get into my cum stroke, I position the wife belly down on the bed flat, then lean my weight down on her as I enter her. With about half my weight on her, pinning her to the bed, I begin long and powerful thrusts. I kiss the back of her neck, hold her arms wide apart, nibble on her ears, etc. This is a Powerful and Dominant sexual position for the Bull, and a submissive one for any woman; especially more so for a wife. She is pinned below me, belly to the sheets, head down in the pillow as I plow into her pussy.

Has her husband ever taken her this way before? With a little cock, probably not. Yet, there she is, underneath me, with no other capacity but to enjoy the pleasure I am giving her.

It's this kind of sexual intimacy that I am referring to here.

Alternatives:

But what about those couples who get joint pleasure from the husband being present? As I mentioned, you can still create space between them, in the form of emotional space.

Emotional space is created through conditioning, or what some call a simple form of brainwashing. To do this you begin a pattern of getting the wife to admit that she likes sex with you better than she likes sex with her husband.

Some say this is the most effective form of space, because it's created in the wife's own mind and it's not dependent on the physical location of the husband. No matter where he is, she still wants you more than him. If you can accomplish this, she is totally yours.

The process is simple but gradual. At first, try to always make sure the husband is sitting in a corner, or out of sight of the wife. Then, during sex and while she is very aroused, make the wife admit that she wants you inside her. Make her ask for it, and tell you that she needs it. Make sure she speaks loud enough for her husband to hear.

Over time, and during the next several encounters, you then increase the intensity of the banter.

Make her admit that she thinks about you during the day.

Make her admit that she loves texting with you.

Make her admit that she masturbates while thinking about you.

Make her admit that she couldn't wait to see you.

Make her admit that she loves fucking you.

Make her admit that she loves your cock.

Make her admit she loves sucking your cock.

Make her admit that she loves it when you cum in her mouth.

Make her admit that she would rather fuck you than her own husband.

Make her admit that she wants you to cum inside her.

Make her admit that she would rather have your cum than her husband's.

Make her admit that she would do anything for you.

Be subtle, don't be demanding or needy. Insist that she tell you, with her voice, how much she enjoys having sex with you and thinking about sex with you.

You can take it as far as you want. I once had a woman tell me, with her husband seated in their bedroom, that she was giving me her pussy for my use exclusively. She even began to refer to her pussy as 'Blank's Territory.' I never let on as to how proud of myself I was at accomplishing that. I had another wife who said I could get her pregnant if I wanted (no, I didn't), loud enough so as her husband heard it through the closed bedroom door.

Regardless of how far you push her, it's important to remember to make her admit these things loud enough for her husband to hear, and make her admit them RIGHT ON THE VERGE of her orgasms. That's when she is the most aroused and will agree to anything. Saying these things reinforces them her own mind.

The idea is to get her to readily verbalize her desire for YOU over her HUSBAND and the key is:
REPETITION, REPETITION, REPETITION!

In the beginning she may say those things simply to please you. But the more she says them, the more she will begin to believe it. Soon, she will be thinking only of you when she's horny.

It's called conditioning for a reason, and IT WORKS if you stick with it.

Excellent field guide- suggest that you add short section for wannabe Bulls to always be attentive to their appearance (clothing, grooming, and a clean body). Let the HW select and buy aftershave, etc that turns her on.

Excellent field guide- suggest that you add short section for wannabe Bulls to always be attentive to their appearance (clothing, grooming, and a clean body). Let the HW select and buy aftershave, etc that turns her on.

I hesitate to do that for the simple reason, 'If you have to ask the question, you will never understand the answer' kind of thing.

If a man does not have the right stuff to attract a hot-wife, then he never will.

I am working on adding chapters to this right now. There will be a chapter on 'getting ready for the date'. The personal grooming section will be mostly: Spend at least two hours in the bathroom getting ready for the first date kind of thing.

For me, this is all about The Head-Space. Getting to know the couple, serving their needs, transforming the relationship to focus on The Bull.

I hesitate to do that for the simple reason, 'If you have to ask the question, you will never understand the answer' kind of ....For me, this is all about The Head-Space. Getting to know the couple, serving their needs, transforming the relationship to focus on The Bull.
Thank you for considering my comment.

Back