The Biggest Cock You Ever Had So Far

What Was The Largest Black Cock You Ever Had Inside Your Pussy So Far?

• Total voters

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
This question to all the ladies here whom I trust all will answer honestly, we would love to share our experience as we are all BBC lovers here:

What was the biggest black cock you ever had inside your pussy so far? What size was it? (in inches or CM)

As for me the biggest cock that I measured was 12" but it was not thick though and it was the only one that I ever had in that size..........most of my BBC lovers were around 10" on average with some of them 8" only.

Largest was 11-12". But not all of him. And not all that thick.

For me, 8 to 10" is plenty. With a nice girth, of course. Hopefully with a talented owner. Otherwise, it's a waste of time.

Not sure as we dont bring a tape measure around with us.

Looked like a donkey cock to me.

Please login or become a member to view

This was about 7 or so years ago. She met him on craigslist and he said he was from South Africa and was here on business.

He did say he was hung and that he wanted to give anal. My wife agreed without seeing him.

She had fun up until the point he tried putting it in her ass. She was a trooper and upheld her end of the bargain and took him. But I could tell she was not having fun anymore. Fortunately it only took a few thrusts, unfortunately the condom broke and he flooded her ass with cum.

This was the last time we met anybody off craigslist. Not that it was his fault, we just both agreed it was to dangerous.

I will upload the anal pics when I get a chance to blurr the faces.

keep an eye on my media to see them as I dont always post in the forums.

Back