The BigBlackBull76 for President - 2016 Tour across America

Would you vote for the BigBlackBull76 to be President? Edit

• Yes, of course - he'll beat Hillary and Trump easily.

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No, I'd rather go with the status quo and keep getting fucked over another 4 years.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win. I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).
Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

And why vote for me? Well because I'm the best man and candidate for any job a woman needs a man to perform or do for her, point blank-period.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819
Me-BIW-pic-8x6.jpeg

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
A-temp-QoS10.jpg
A-temp-QoS10.jpg

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.
View media item 895
yes-we-can.jpg

a-temp-qos1-jpg.597977

Last edited:
Ok seriously all jokes aside, who do you want to vote for President:

Candidate A:

Candidate B:

Or Candidate C:

Make the right choice at the ballot. And don't just take my word for it on how good I could be, see what others have said:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

you have my vote!

How about Carly Fiorina for your VP BigBlackBull? Would love to see some DEEP negotiations between you two ;)

18repubs-2-master675-v2.jpg

Yeah i like Carly Fiorina and Ive been impressed by her so far. She can definitely get on the ballot with me after getting vetted and wetted from some DEEP penetrating interviews and investigations into her background with me and my Black Bull staff. The vetting process goes something like this:

To start off with, she has to demonstrate she can she assist Mr. President in the oval office before and after some stressful meetings:
A-temp-QoS1.gif

And take care of other duties for my Black Bull staff as assigned:
A-temp-QoS1.gif

Then the BigBlackBull might approve for her to get on the ticket and give her one of my ties to wear:
A-temp-QoS1.jpg

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819

Great post BigBlackBull! Step one in your vetting process gave me another thought for your running mate...we know Monica is experienced at step one in the oval office. Now let's see her take the BBC in her oval orifice :)

46810543.cached.jpg

She'd only fuck one of the candidates... And it ain't Hilary!

You may need to campaign in our small tight submissive town again though!

Oh yes I will definitely be making a campaign stop through your town again, and will let you know about the upcoming date soon. I'll be down in Tampa next week though so any woman/or couples in that area hit me up.

*real pics of BigBlackBull & @BNJ4BBC
jnj4bcc-19jan15-5.jpeg IMG_20150121_072415.jpg

You've always got my vote. I personally know how intellegent you are so you'd be my #1 choice...besides...who wouldn't want a smart, delicious Black Bull for president? To hell with being VP. I WANNA BE FIRST LADY. Who wouldn't??
Indeed that is certainly true....VP is a important job...but I see a bigger picture. ;) Every President needs a classy First Lady at his side, right?
Dam - the First Lady huh, I haven't even thought about that position but your right babe and you would definitely be a first class act whom everyone would love for that position. I think you might already have that slot locked in fact, but now that I think about it we sill need to interview and fill not only the VP, but the Secretary of State, Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, as well the Attorney General positions too. :blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackgreedy:

Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 10.42.29 AM.png
Only men in my Cabinet would be the Secret Service and Joint Chiefs of Staff and they'd be mostly Black Bulls.
A-temp-QoS6.jpg
A-temp-QoS2.jpg
A-temp-QoS3.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 11.01.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 11.03.27 AM.png

Last edited:
Dam - the First Lady huh, I haven't even thought about that position but your right babe and you would definitely be a first class act whom everyone would love for that position. I think you might already have that slot locked in fact, but now that I think about it we sill need to interview and fill not only the VP, but the Secretary of State, Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, as well the Attorney General positions too. :blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackgreedy:

View attachment 671959
Only men in my Cabinet would be the Secret Service and Joint Chiefs of Staff.​
The Black Bull with some members2.jpg of cabinet...

Back