The BigBlackBull76 for President - 2018 Tour: NY WED 4-18

Would you vote for the BigBlackBull76 to be President?

• * Yes, of course - he'll beat Hillary and Trump easily.

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No, I'd rather go with the status quo and keep getting fucked over another 4 years.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Im the real BigBlackBull76 and I approve this message.

The BigBlackBull76 is in NYC on Business for

WED APRIL 18th

For all my NY, NJ women and couples hit me up so I can show and convince you why you should vote for me :bigsmile:.

* * * ^ * * *
Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win.

I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).

Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

me-biw-pic-8x6-jpeg.669086

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
a-temp-qos10-jpg.669079

a-temp-qos10-jpg.669085

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.
View media item 895
a-temp-qos1-jpg.597977

Real BigBlackBull76 Action Video:

Check out my Real Person link here to with over a dozen real women and couples who have already voted and verified yours truly:
http://www.blacktowhite.net/communi...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

Last edited:
We can verify there will be a very lucky couple or female out there if you are available during his visit... Have fun!

@BBC ONLY CPL
Thanks again my great friends for the affirmative vote of confidence on me being able to deliver on the campaign ad I posted here. Feels like I'm running across the country campaigning to be the BigBlackBull President of America. :blackgrimace:

Last edited:
Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win. I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).
Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm very drama, *******, and disease free (with recent papers to prove it), low-key, but very very very hung of 10" BigBlackCock when fully sprung, dominate, muscular, and tons of fun.

I'm real, and another couple already verified me. Check out my verification thread here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

And why vote for me? Well because I'm the best man and candidate for any job a woman needs a man to perform or do for her, point blank-period.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

me-biw-pic-8x6-jpeg.669086

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
a-temp-qos10-jpg.669079

a-temp-qos10-jpg.669085

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.
View media item 895
a-temp-qos1-jpg.597977

Real BigBlackBull76 Action Video:
Girl is getting some serious dick down!!!!! Nice!!!

Where in PA?
My BigBlackBull tour bus is making stops all over the battle contested parts from Philly to Pittsburg this weekend 6-8AUG.

PA is a critical state I have to put in my win column so if I have to go door to door and convince every white women and their hubby's if married on why they should vote for me then so be it @Sxycple8385. I'm still personally vetting hot white female candidates to be my VP running mate too. Hmu private msg. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Im the real BigBlackBull76 and I approve this message.

The BigBlackBull76 will be stumping through the battleground swing-state of Pennsylvania this weekend:

August 5th to the 7th 2016

For all my PA women and couples hit me up so I can show and convince you why you should vote for me :bigsmile:.

I left before this message came out and I was in Pa during that weekend.

Wish I had known. And shown my support.

Here's a president I can get behind or maybe he should be behind me ;):sex::sex::sex::lips:
rotfl - @Devrenemcc very witty response and just the trait I look for in a female running mate... lets set up a meet to vet you for the veep slot. :blackgreedy:
I left before this message came out and I was in Pa during that weekend.
Wish I had known. And shown my support.
@sweetginny - dam what a shame indeed, as I know you've been a big supporter for a while and I would have loved to had stuck my Vote for BigBlackBull76 Button all on your tits and butt. Next time you should let me know when your stateside just in-case my dear. :bigsmile:
We are in Bridgeton NJ Friday, and Dover, Delaware Saturday. Hotels both nights. Want some?
@BNJ4BBC - I just remembered you had msg.d me a while back that you would be in the area around those dates and I've been waiting for you guys to get a bit closer to me. Dam I'm sorry we missed connecting with being so close to eachother again. Hopefully next trip I get up North we can make the connection again finally. :exciting:
I want some of her! Dover is not far from philly
really @Rocsolid you troll other guys posts to try and pick-off on their voters like the shady political pollsters do in Chicago? Stick to your own Campaign plan for voters and I'll stick to mine :blackgrimace:

Marty, quick the future is in trouble ...
Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 1.51.20 AM.png
laugh its just comedy yall Trump fans.​

Last edited:
rotfl - @Devrenemcc very witty response and just the trait I look for in a female running mate... lets set up a meet to vet you for the veep slot. :blackgreedy:

@sweetginny - dam what a shame indeed, as I know you've been a big supporter for a while and I would have loved to had stuck my Vote for BigBlackBull76 Button all on your tits and butt. Next time you should let me know when your stateside just in-case my dear. :bigsmile:

@BNJ4BBC - I just remembered you had msg.d me a while back that you would be in the area around those dates and I've been waiting for you guys to get a bit closer to me. Dam I'm sorry we missed connecting with being so close to eachother again. Hopefully next trip I get up North we can make the connection again finally. :exciting:

really @Rocsolid you troll other guys posts to try and pick-off on their voters like the shady political pollsters do in Chicago? Stick to your own Campaign plan for voters and I'll stick to mine :blackgrimace:

Marty, quick the future is in trouble ...
View attachment 941777
laugh its just comedy yall Trump fans.​

Not at all, I am not like that, im all for a gangbang or threesome..Definitely not trying to steal your thunder bro

Back