The BigBlackBull76 for President - 2016 American Tour: PA,VA,NC Election Week

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by bigblackbull76, Oct 20, 2014.

?

Would you vote for the BigBlackBull76 to be President?

1. * Yes, of course - he'll beat Hillary and Trump easily.

26 vote(s)
    89.7%
  2. No, I'd rather go with the status quo and keep getting fucked over another 4 years.

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Im the real BigBlackBull76 and I approve this message.

The BigBlackBull76 will be stumping through the battleground swing-state of North Carolina this weekend:

November 4th, 5th, & 6th

For all my NC, VA, DC, MD, PA women and couples hit me up so I can show and convince you why you should vote for me :bigsmile: or just vote but not for a fascist male chauvinistic pig.

* * * ^ * * *
    Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win.

I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).

Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
    https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.

[​IMG]

Real BigBlackBull76 Action Video:

Check out my Real Person link here to with over a dozen real women and couples who have already voted and verified yours truly:
    http://www.blacktowhite.net/communi...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

#1 bigblackbull76, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  2. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    We can verify there will be a very lucky couple or female out there if you are available during his visit... Have fun!

bigblackbull76 likes this.
  3. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @BBC ONLY CPL
    Thanks again my great friends for the affirmative vote of confidence on me being able to deliver on the campaign ad I posted here. Feels like I'm running across the country campaigning to be the BigBlackBull President of America. :blackgrimace:

#3 bigblackbull76, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  4. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    Hello
    He is very real and fun....

Tee Cee and bigblackbull76 like this.
  5. JenCucksDave

JenCucksDave Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    If you ever get up to New England let us know!

6. Hannah

Hannah Well-Known Member

Denmark
    Wow, love this real BBC ;)

7. Upstatecouple

Upstatecouple Member

US
    Girl is getting some serious dick down!!!!! Nice!!!

Knowledge and BNJ4BBC like this.
  8. sweetginny

sweetginny Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    You're going the wrong way! Come a little north next time. I would love to cast my vote. Canadian girls allowed to participate? Maybe not as a running mate, but at least as a supporter.

bigblackbull76, Amitabh and Dmo like this.
  9. Dmo

Dmo Active Member

US
    i fully support sweetginny to get bigblackbull76's "full endorsement"

bigblackbull76 and sweetginny like this.
  10. sweetginny

Canada
    I would love to be a running mate. Or at least supporter. Let the world see how he can perform.

bigblackbull76 and Dmo like this.
  11. bigblackbull76

US
    Im the real BigBlackBull76 and I approve this message.

The BigBlackBull76 will be stumping through the battleground swing-state of Pennsylvania this weekend:

August 27th - 28th 2016

For all my PA women and couples hit me up so I can show and convince you why you should vote for me :bigsmile:.

* * * ^ * * *

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 12.34.06 AM.png

#11 bigblackbull76, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  12. Sxycple8385

Sxycple8385 New Member

US
    Where in PA?

Prince LD long likes this.
  13. bigblackbull76

US
    My BigBlackBull tour bus is making stops all over the battle contested parts from Philly to Pittsburg this weekend 6-8AUG.

PA is a critical state I have to put in my win column so if I have to go door to door and convince every white women and their hubby's if married on why they should vote for me then so be it @Sxycple8385. I'm still personally vetting hot white female candidates to be my VP running mate too. Hmu private msg. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy:

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

14. Devrenemcc

Devrenemcc Well-Known Member

Here's a president I can get behind or maybe he should be behind me ;):sex::sex::sex::lips:

15. sweetginny

Canada
    I left before this message came out and I was in Pa during that weekend.

Wish I had known. And shown my support.

16. BNJ4BBC

BNJ4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We are in Bridgeton NJ Friday, and Dover, Delaware Saturday. Hotels both nights. Want some?

17. Rocsolid

Rocsolid Active Member Real Person

I want some of her! Dover is not far from philly

18. bigblackbull76

US
    rotfl - @Devrenemcc very witty response and just the trait I look for in a female running mate... lets set up a meet to vet you for the veep slot. :blackgreedy:
    @sweetginny - dam what a shame indeed, as I know you've been a big supporter for a while and I would have loved to had stuck my Vote for BigBlackBull76 Button all on your tits and butt. Next time you should let me know when your stateside just in-case my dear. :bigsmile:
    @BNJ4BBC - I just remembered you had msg.d me a while back that you would be in the area around those dates and I've been waiting for you guys to get a bit closer to me. Dam I'm sorry we missed connecting with being so close to eachother again. Hopefully next trip I get up North we can make the connection again finally. :exciting:
    really @Rocsolid you troll other guys posts to try and pick-off on their voters like the shady political pollsters do in Chicago? Stick to your own Campaign plan for voters and I'll stick to mine :blackgrimace:

Marty, quick the future is in trouble ...
    Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 1.51.20 AM.png
    laugh its just comedy yall Trump fans.​

#18 bigblackbull76, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    Devrenemcc and sweetginny like this.
  19. sweetginny

Canada
    The types of buttons I think you have in mind would be worn with pride.

Well, if I can't show my support for your campaign, I must show my support when you have your victory party. Invite the Black to White press to record it.

20. atlsnowbunny1

atlsnowbunny1 Member Real Person

US
    I vote for you for president 2016!