The BigBlackBull76 for President - 2018 Tour: NY WED 4-18

Would you vote for the BigBlackBull76 to be President?

• * Yes, of course - he'll beat Hillary and Trump easily.

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No, I'd rather go with the status quo and keep getting fucked over another 4 years.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
rotfl - @Devrenemcc very witty response and just the trait I look for in a female running mate... lets set up a meet to vet you for the veep slot. :blackgreedy:

@sweetginny - dam what a shame indeed, as I know you've been a big supporter for a while and I would have loved to had stuck my Vote for BigBlackBull76 Button all on your tits and butt. Next time you should let me know when your stateside just in-case my dear. :bigsmile:

@BNJ4BBC - I just remembered you had msg.d me a while back that you would be in the area around those dates and I've been waiting for you guys to get a bit closer to me. Dam I'm sorry we missed connecting with being so close to eachother again. Hopefully next trip I get up North we can make the connection again finally. :exciting:

really @Rocsolid you troll other guys posts to try and pick-off on their voters like the shady political pollsters do in Chicago? Stick to your own Campaign plan for voters and I'll stick to mine :blackgrimace:

Marty, quick the future is in trouble ...
View attachment 941777
laugh its just comedy yall Trump fans.​
Oh you want to vet me for the veep slot :wub:

Not at all, I am not like that, im all for a gangbang or threesome..Definitely not trying to steal your thunder bro
You good with me @Rocsolid - I might just hit you up on the threesome thing. I need a few good brothers to help me out as we try to fix the problems in this country, one, two, or maybe three white women at a time. :blackgreedy:

View media item 53391

Im the real BigBlackBull76 and I approve this message.

The BigBlackBull76 will be stumping through the battleground swing-state of Pennsylvania this weekend:

September 16th to the 17th of 2016

For all my PA women and couples hit me up so I can show and convince you why you should vote for me :bigsmile:.

* * * ^ * * *
Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win.

I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).

Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

me-biw-pic-8x6-jpeg.669086

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
a-temp-qos10-jpg.669079

a-temp-qos10-jpg.669085

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.
View media item 895
a-temp-qos1-jpg.597977

Real BigBlackBull76 Action Video:

Check out my Real Person link here to with over a dozen real women and couples who have already voted and verified yours truly:
http://www.blacktowhite.net/communi...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/
Hey, how about norther va? ;)

We might be heading that way in a couple weeks NJ

He really needs to come up our way
@nsacpl - and where exactly is up your way anyway my dear? :blackgrimace:
@bigblackbull76 hope you decide to do UK tour one time! X
@Ann4BBC, whats good hun yeah I came to London a few years ago and absolutely loved it. My BFF from elementary/junior/HS moved out to London so I'm suppose to come visit him next summer and I'll hit you up then. :blackgreedy:
Do you ever get to south Florida?
@cuck3966 - where at in South Florida you talking about hun, I was in FL 2 weekends in a row (once strictly for Business and another strictly for pleasure) - ask @TheSnowbunny she'll tell you. :sex:

Last edited:
@nsacpl - and where exactly is up your way anyway my dear? :blackgrimace:

@Ann4BBC, whats good hun yeah I came to London a few years ago and absolutely loved it. My BFF from elementary/junior/HS moved out to London so I'm suppose to come visit him next summer and I'll hit you up then. :blackgreedy:

@cuck3966 - where at in South Florida you talking about hun, I was in FL 2 weekends in a row (once strictly for Business and another strictly for pleasure) - ask @TheSnowbunny she'll tell you. :sex:
The pleasure trips are the most enjoyable!!!

1473125752764.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im the real BigBlackBull76 and I approve this message.

The BigBlackBull76 is in NYC on Business for

WED APRIL 18th

For all my NY, NJ women and couples hit me up so I can show and convince you why you should vote for me :bigsmile:.

* * * ^ * * *
Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win.

I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).

Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

me-biw-pic-8x6-jpeg.669086

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
a-temp-qos10-jpg.669079

a-temp-qos10-jpg.669085

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.
View media item 895
a-temp-qos1-jpg.597977

Real BigBlackBull76 Action Video:

Check out my Real Person link here to with over a dozen real women and couples who have already voted and verified yours truly:
http://www.blacktowhite.net/communi...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/
Please fuck me like God

Back