The best way to be cuckolded

such a beautiful display of a wife's power and her hubby's emasculation

There is no BEST way to be cuckolded that encompasses everyone's preference if it's real cuckolding. It doesn't matter to the cuckold anyways ... his wife is cheating on him, fucking other men, and he either doesn't know or doesn't have any say ... period!
If its voluntary cuckolding, well, now that's a different story. Couples decide which activities bring the most enjoyment to them, as a couple ... toys, cocklocks, humiliation, sex denial, bi-racial sex, creampies, obedience, sissydress, slave ownership, pregnancy, etc ... not every fetish is for every person or couple.

Last edited:
Yes then the husband or wife either one should be able to stop consent and any point correct? Or when a couple gets Dsoul as there bull it is for life and if say Dsoul wants to castrate the husband he is allowed or to keep him in stocks locked in the basement until Dsoul has fucked his wife to absolute oblivion. If it is CONSENSUAL as you are saying and either husband or wife says "I no longer wish to be part of this" at this point is it not the bulls duty to say bye and walk out of there lives.

I always play consensually.

ofcourse thats how one shud cuckold a hubby.

But I don't say that just to turn him on, it's the truth. The first time we called my ex black boyfriend to have sex, he and my husband turned me on sucking my nipples and massaging my clitoris. When my ex finally came over me to fuck me in missionary, I was grateful he was who was going to fuck me and not another man. When I watched him putting his black cock inside my pussy I had to make an effort to not finish immediately. Some seconds later I couldn't repress myself anymore and I had an orgasm. He had not cummed yet, so I wrapped my legs around him and we kept fucking some minutes more. When he told us he was close to reach his orgasm, we begged him to do it inside my pussy. My wrapped legs didn't allow him go out, so when he finally began to gasp and I felt my pussy was being filled, I reached a new orgasm.
I know his black skin helped me a lot. I had ever liked brown men but black men are amazing. I've told this to my hubby (who is hansome blonde man with green eyes)

susana dear i think one shud always seize opportunities that comes ones way.if your hubby loves this idea of other men fucking you and you love black skin so much then why do you restrict yourself to just one black man,your ex bf?
you should liberate yourself to other black men and be the slut that your hubby wishes you to be.

susana dear i think one shud always seize opportunities that comes ones way.if your hubby loves this idea of other men fucking you and you love black skin so much then why do you restrict yourself to just one black man,your ex bf?
you should liberate yourself to other black men and be the slut that your hubby wishes you to be.

Well, there are a lot of black men who are really amazing, at least in pics and videos (good bodies, muscles and big cocks size). But my husband and me have an special feeling with my ex and it's not due his physical appearance.
I really become crazy before my ex black boyfriend...and my hubby too. It's weird but he's so different than black bulls or those black muscled men which a lot of husbands/wifes have fantasies.
He's thinner and shorter than me, but in his case it is a benefit because when he fucks me in missionary, his head is close to my breast, so he's able to lick my nipples while he keeps fucking me...and it makes me cum quickly! Moreover his low weight feels great when he comes over me. I'm able to wrap my legs around him and guide his movements. He has a great sexual experience and the fact we had a relationship during some years, makes our sexual encounters even better, because he really knows how makes me enjoy sex.
Some weeks ago my ex and me had sex in a swimming pool from a club, while my husband was beside us watching if anybody was coming. Our black friend brought me the needed tranquility and confidence to do it. We made it standing, face to face, with my legs wrapped around him and the water up to our neck. Both of us reached our orgasm almost together.
When we finished, my hubby asked me if I had been able to reach an orgasm and I answered him with a determinate "of course". Then I went to a deck chair to rest. He came beside me and made a me a lot of questions.
I told him that I had accepted fuck with my ex right there, because I knew he would be able to make me cum. Moreover his black cock turned hard quickly, (just massaging it a little with my hands) and he was able to keep his erection during all the fuck time.
My husband wouldn't have been able to fuck me in that place because stresfull situations turn his cock soft...and he kew that, but the fact my ex could do it turned him a lot.

Always remember, it's a consensual relationship and at any time one should freely be allowed to get out of it if for one reason or another.

Back