The best night of my life.

joe351

Male
The night I met my wife was the best night of my life. I was at a wedding reception at a hotel ballroom. I was alone with no date. Every guy in the room was watching this beautiful blonde with a perfect face and body that oozed sex appeal. I watched as she flirted with every man she came in contact with. She had a huge engagement ring on her finger but that didn't seem to discourage her .She stood close when she talked to a man and seemed to like having her breasts rub against a stranger as she talked. She was with a guy that didn't seem happy about all the attention his date was getting. She approached me and we made small talk as her boyfriend gave me dirty looks. She ignored him and asked me to dance. We did a couple of fast dances then a slow dance. Her entire body seemed to to grind against me. I couldn't help that I developed an erections . She felt it as she rubbed against me and seemed to like it When the dance ended she reached down and brushed her hand against my hard dick. She smiled and invited me to sit with her and her fiancée.
I sat next to her . She told her fiancée to get us drinks. As soon as he left she took my hand and put it on her bare leg. The venue had big round tables with table clothes . She spread her legs and let me run my hand up to her pussy. She seemed to have a wet thong on that seemed to be bunched up in her pussy. He returned with 3 drinks . I pulled my hand away. She whispered in my ear " Don't worry about him" as she took my hand and put it back on her leg. I played with her as he watched. We ate dinner as I continued touching her under the table. By then everyone at the table had introduced themselves and realized the games we were playing under the table. I was starting to feel bad the other people at the table were the fiancées s parents , friends and siblings. She seemed to enjoy exposing him as a cuckold to his people. After dinner the guests at our table had either moved or left the wedding leaving just the 3 of us.
She announced that her thong was making her horny. . She hiked her skirt under the table and pulled off a wet thong giving me a peek at blonde pubic hair. She handed the thong to her fiancée and told him to give me the room key. I had no idea that he had paid for a room for the night. She told him in a voice loud enough for people at other tables to hear. "Wait here I want to fuck our new friend.
As soon as we entered the room she pulled her dress off. She had no bra or thong and was nude except for a very sexy pair of shoes. Her body was even better than I thought. Her ass and legs were perfect. I let my pants drop she grabbed my erect dick and sucked it for a few minutes before telling me to fuck her. She layed down on the bed pulling me down on top of her. She had her first orgasim as I entered her. We fucked like savages for about 20 minutes . I don't know if she had one long orgasim or a series of orgasims but in the end I exploded inside of her having the best orgasim of my life. She slipped the dress back on without wiping her pussy . She smiled at me and said I like to feel cum inside of me.
We went back to the original table to find some of guests had returned and were sitting with her fiancée. A few of them noticed that she had something running down her leg and asked what it was. I instantly knew that it was my cum. Her fiancée reached into his pocket for something to wipe it off. The only thing he could come up with was the wet thong she raised her leg facing him and the table. It was obvious to everyone that he had just wiped a giant glob of another mans cum from the inside of his future wife's leg. That night she invited me up to the room again. I fucked her as he watched. She had him preform oral sex on me several times in between strokes my first time male lips touched my dick. She explained that it turned her on to see him with a dick in his mouth. I came again and watched as she sat on his face forsing him to swallow my cum. .
She gave me her phone number. I couldn't get enough of her. I fucked her every chance I got for the next 6 months. I was falling in love with h her. Sometimes she included her fiancée in our sex . The humilation was getting out of control. She enjoyed watching him lick my ass and dick as she fucked him with a strap on. A couple times we took him to a peep show with a hole in the wall between booths and watched him suck and fuck strangers for her. At this point he told his family everything and they had him end his engagement. I quickly asked her to marry me and presented her with an engagement ring.
Another 6 months past it was one year ago that I had met her at a June wedding. My cousin happened to be getting married at the same hotel. My entire family was there. My future wife looked fantastic. With her perfect face and body Every man in the room watched as flirted with every guy she came into contact with rubbing her perfect tits on them as she talked to them. She spent time talking and dancing with one guy and invited him to sit at our table with my family and friends. She told me to go get 3 drinks

Back