the beauty of our fetish

welvmblack

From
CA, US
most people don't understand why couples enjoy this type of lifestyle. I believe if you truly love your wife you want her to have the greatest sexual experience possible. When I saw my wife having massive multiple vaginal orgasms as a very thick 11 black cock slammed into her pussy I was never so happy. To this day I have never regretted it and would love her to have huge black cock every day.

......Everything in moderation, welvm ... too much of a good thing can do as much harm as too little of a good thing. The purpose of married couples getting involved with any sexual fetish is to help keep the marriage bond strong and intensive. Doing these kinds of things together helps keep the reason for doing them at the forefront. Releasing your wife to a daily black cock buffet is not conducive to a strong marital foundation; soon you find it being expected, and your daily involvement & interactions with her becoming less.
......Eleven inches, huh? Damn! I think maybe the largest my wife's ever had inside her was something approaching nine, and it was a white guy, and made her feel uncomfortable. She's petite to begin with. Mac

......Everything in moderation, welvm ... too much of a good thing can do as much harm as too little of a good thing. The purpose of married couples getting involved with any sexual fetish is to help keep the marriage bond strong and intensive. Doing these kinds of things together helps keep the reason for doing them at the forefront. Releasing your wife to a daily black cock buffet is not conducive to a strong marital foundation; soon you find it being expected, and your daily involvement & interactions with her becoming less.
......Eleven inches, huh? Damn! I think maybe the largest my wife's ever had inside her was something approaching nine, and it was a white guy, and made her feel uncomfortable. She's petite to begin with. Mac
I'm a 7 inch Mac my dick would feel real comfortable in your hot wife. I got lots of stamina and squirt nice creamy cum loads .do u allow your wife to have sex with black guys or only white?

I'm a 7 inch Mac my dick would feel real comfortable in your hot wife. I got lots of stamina and squirt nice creamy cum loads .do u allow your wife to have sex with black guys or only white?
......That's a nice, comfortable size, as my wife might say. She also likes to say, when we get into this "size" topic, that its the not the size of the pen, but how you sign your name that counts.
......As to your offer, I appreciate your interest, but we haven't been swinging hardly any in 4-5 years due to the age of our ******* ... both are in their mid-teens (16 & 14). I think I miss our activities a bit more than she does, however. She holds down a full time job plus is daily involved with the teens and their schools. I help out when she asks. :)

Hi Mac NFries, While I agree moderation is in fact important, would you nconsider you or your wife having sexual pleasure daily excessive. We are deeply in love and commited. Are ******* are grown and gone. It was quite by accident that we discovered she is uniquely gifted to enoy these massive black men. Our friend in the pic claimed he was always frustrated because he could never find a women who he could let loose with and whon truly ejoyed his size. So see my lovely wife of thirty years encouraging his young man and to witness both of their pleasure as those huge balls firmly pressed into her labia was wonderful.No moderation necessary.

@welvmblack I wanted to just add my 2 cents...im no expert, but i do have experience as Mac does. I have also read a lot of Mac's posts and to be honest, his perspective is very informative. If you took offense to it, its only because others online have been offensive toward you, but Mac is non-judgemental. Thats actually one of the good reasons to listen to his comments. I think what he is trying to say, is that your marriage is the most important thing, the bond between you and your wife trumps all the cock she can get. So yes, its great that you found something that she enjoys, but its dessert, you are the meal...and I have seen it happen, where the husband goes a little overboard and in the pursuit of his wife's pure sexual enjoyment forgets that he is her husband.

I have trained cuckolds and the ones that fail my training are the ones that decide that because they are going to put their wife's pleasure first that they are martyrs...that being selfless is somehow justification for being arrogant. Cuckolds and men who enjoy their partners with other men are good people, only if they remain good people. Being defensive about watching your wife fuck someone else, means that Mac may have stumbled upon a problem in your relationship that may be latent and you arent really hearing your wife...

I agree with Mac you should probably take a few weeks off from fucking and do some heart to heart conversation...show your wife that cock isnt the only way you show her love, but that your heart and your ears are more important than some random big cock.

I also like that the comment was Big Cock, and not obsessive about big black cock, because MLK Jr would be embarrassed to know that black men have been reduced to just fucktoys for white married women.

Ironically, Unlike many people who frequent this site, we were actively involved in the lifestyle for about a decade. Our marriage is solid and we feel that we were lucky to enyoy experiences very few evcer do. I agree Mac has excellent points to make. At this point for all mintents and purposes we are "retired". I should add that I was not the classic "cuck" It was more akin to my wife enjoying me dictating her bevavior which ultimately resulted in her discovering her erotic side.

@welvmblack you seem to be very defensive and no one is attacking you. No one is judging you or your wife. Having people like you and your wife on this site is what makes this community great, but you need to relax a little. I dont advise airing out what reasons you had for doing this because your reasons are yours and those are personal and intimate. If you wish to share, we would love to know. But I can tell something is wrong, i dont know if its why your wife has sex with larger black men, or something else - but your non-relaxed and easy going persona about this belies your uneasiness with it. As Mac stated, moderation is probably the best - because Im sure you want 30 more years of marriage.

my wife first black cock was about 8" and thick uncut,, she said it was the perfect fit
then we meet Fred had a massive thick 10" cock,, took him about 10 to 15 mins to work it all in
wife is Multi O and a squirter,, I helped him holding his cock and sucking on him,, she came so many times I lost count so did she
and I got to clean both up after,, he had been over several times,, but now has moved across the country

she has become very selective, she also is bi,, not many black males available to us here in Yuma
and we are not that young any more, so it makes the picking slim

Dude, wifey can "blow my horn" & "dine on me" anytime she want. Older? *******, I'd fuck her senseless, then send her home to you walking differently than when she left!View media item 2478

The people who can enjoy this lifestyle are the lucky ones in the world. Whats more beautiful than being able to enjoy sharing your beloved wife with another person who makes her feel wonderful? You can enjoy having your wife and you can enjoy someone else having her. Its a double win!

but I would have to suck your cock first and get it nice and hard,,, hold your balls while your fucking her

She'd suck my dick, getting me hard, and you can watch your bbc slut wife gagging on my thick black cock. But you can grab the base of my dick and slide it in your wife's dripping wet cunt. Then you'll clean us both before I destroy her ass

.... do u allow your wife to have sex with black guys or only white?
If we were still swinging, we wouldn't have a preference. She wanted us to quit when our ******* got too old to take to their grand parents ... they're 14 & 16 now. She's even more level headed than I am. One of our best married couple friends are black. My wife works in the same department with the wife, and we do things together 2-3 times a year + she does "secret santa" and school stuff with her. They know we have been swingers in the past and have been curious about it.
My wife is attracted to the more polished, educated types with good physiques ... penis size isn't a game breaker unless its either too small or too large. She can reach orgasms almost by breathing on her clit.

Back