the beauty of our fetish

If we were still swinging, we wouldn't have a preference. She wanted us to quit when our ******* got too old to take to their grand parents ... they're 14 & 16 now. She's even more level headed than I am. One of our best married couple friends are black. My wife works in the same department with the wife, and we do things together 2-3 times a year + she does "secret santa" and school stuff with her. They know we have been swingers in the past and have been curious about it.
My wife is attracted to the more polished, educated types with good physiques ... penis size isn't a game breaker unless its either too small or too large. She can reach orgasms almost by breathing on her clit.
I hope you guys start swinging again. As I said I'm clean,educated,well spoken and a gentleman . And I can be a ******* in bed. Respect is key. I'm not your thug type baggy hear gold tooth black guy. Well my penis is 7 inch. What helps is that I got lots of stamina and I squirt nice creamy cum loads. It's awesome your wife can orgasm from stimulation of her clit. I'm happy your wife finds black guys attractive too

most people don't understand why couples enjoy this type of lifestyle. I believe if you truly love your wife you want her to have the greatest sexual experience possible. When I saw my wife having massive multiple vaginal orgasms as a very thick 11 black cock slammed into her pussy I was never so happy. To this day I have never regretted it and would love her to have huge black cock every day.
You are so right.

Back