The Beautiful World of Diversity (Women of the world)

We all love the female form nothing wrong with nudity sex and women been liberated but for me as a woman the true meaning of female beauty is summed up in this quote

Audrey Hepburn

“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”

WELL DONE...very beautiful women and pics are really good...hope you continue to contribute...in the Indian women pics, a couple looked like you. Were you in any of the pics...really nice thread..OSP

WELL DONE...very beautiful women and pics are really good...hope you continue to contribute...in the Indian women pics, a couple looked like you. Were you in any of the pics...really nice thread..OSP
No there are none of me only my avatar that womans name is Dikini she is a artist and nude model, and thank you:)

Thanks for liking this I love native American art and culture:) alway's wondered though why when those in the liberal elite and on the political left and civil rights organizations talk about past crimes against peoples the native American is pretty much and sometimes completely Ignored? don't mean to offend anyone just something I have noticed thats all. on a personal level I love the way they thought. see below.
1A.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for liking this I love native American art and culture:) alway's wondered though why when those in the liberal elite and on the political left and civil rights organizations talk about past crimes against peoples the native American is pretty much and sometimes completely Ignored? don't mean to offend anyone just something I have noticed thats all. on a personal level I love the way they thought. see below.
View attachment 550676
I have some knowledge about Native Canadians coz I worked for Marriott hotel that was built on native land n we use to have lot of native cultural activities and conferences, there's so many tribes within each native community.

Love the diversity! Besides the eyes being the window to beauty, there is something freeing when the women of other cultures spread their legs and reveal their gorgeous pussies!

Back