The BBW/BBC paradigm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that there's a significant portion of women in the interracial lifestyle (BM/WW) who're fat. So much that it's become a stereotype now, which is used a lot by jealous /racist people who're opposed to the lifestyle. Most of the online interracial kink community does have a significant number of people who give substance to the stereotype. Popular comedians like Chris Rock have talked about this phenomenon in their stand-up routines too. Saying stuff like "Black men don't mind dating fat white women because that's just more white to love".

This is of course a touchy issue for many, but I find it interesting. Usually, the reasoning by the racist/jealous types is that an overweight white woman prefers black men because she's been rejected by white men in the past because of her weight and therefore resorts to black men because they don't have such hang-ups.

On the other hand, many in the lifestyle claim that big white women prefer black men because of the dick size, because "white men can't handle their curves", because "the size of their ass is made for BBC"........you get the picture.

There are socioeconomic factors that come in play too. Fat white women being generally being more well off than the average black man can be portrayed as taking advantage of men, who might be considered out of their league, on account of the economical and social inequality that exists between them. Which is exemplified by the sex tourism to poorer Caribbean and African countries. Similarly, the notion that white women are the most preferred sexual and romantic partners because of the media and how it has promoted fair skinned women for decades. Which is unfair to women of color.

All in all, this phenomenon forms a somewhat negative substrate for interracial relationships between fat white women and black men.

I'm curious what others in the lifestyle think about this.

It's true that African, Caribbean and American black males tend to love curves and bigger asses more than white males and there is a logic in it since black women are more gifted in the ass department than their white counterparts and in most black cultures women with big asses are considered top notch. Every cultures has his own beauty standards and that's good since diversity is wealth.
Now while I find some BBW attractive when they have pretty faces and are well proportioned, I must say that loving big bootied women doesn't necessary mean being attracted to bbw with a lot of body fat....There is also a difference between thick and fat, etc....
Nowadays, most black men whether it is in westernized countries, Africa or in the Caribbean even rarely look after big and very big women unless they are considered unattractive themselves or can't have much options.

Like GrandTorino said in some cases there is a socioeconomic factor, so I don't think we can really talk about physical attraction, lust or fun here.
I have noticed that it's rare to see or to hear about a good looking, famous and successful black man with a white BBW or a fat white women, so I think that means something....I guess many black men who date/fuck BBW/fat white women are using those women for money or other stuffs or are insecure, unattractive or out of shape themselves. Or in case of the swinging lifestyle, well they are just plain horny or don't really care about their sizes. Anyway everybody has the right to like what he likes.
When it comes to the stereotypical unattractive fat and old white women who go to the Caribbean or to Africa for sex tourism, it's barely the same. They mostly rarely don't date/fuck simultaneously good looking and successful black men here, most of those guys are relatively poor, come from low class backgrounds or total poverty and some even fuck those women for tee shirts and clothes mostly cheap ones and far from luxury ones, drinks and even food when it's not for small amount of money. I think that means something, right ? Some are dating/fucking those women because they're expecting to be brought in a Westernized country for a potentially better life. Plus most of those Caribbeans and African guys leave those BBW for traditionally better looking women once they reach their goal or become financially stable/independent .

Last edited:
Certainly in Africa larger women are prized.
So perhaps in the west they bring their preferences with them. This will be good news for big white women who deserve to have their needs fulfilled.

Anyone deserves to have his need fulfilled.

Yeah we like larger women but not like it used to be or how westernizers think. It's more about loving our women to have big butt, large hips and thick thighs but not about them to be BBW, fat or obese with big belly fat. In many African countries, it's more common among the 50+ guys, the old generations, to like and really appreciate BBW nowadays. Most of the 40 something and younger guys aren't really interested in them unless they can't have much options, have an agenda or that BBW have something special. The same consideration comes for big white women even if their skin color give them an edge over black BBW in the eye of some African men.

Last edited:
I cant speak for other countries but here in Sweden there is a distinct line in between the "QOS" scene and the "Snowbunny" scene.

QOS women usually tend to prefer black men for relationships, are often fat and older. We see them all the time in documentaries about women who go to Africa to get married.

Snowbunny women seem to be totally focused on sex, often a bit more kinky stuff like cuckolding, they are almost always interested in health (and fashion!) as well so usually takes good care of themselves and you almost never see a fat Snowbunny here, they also tend to be a bit younger.

I cant speak for other countries but here in Sweden there is a distinct line in between the "QOS" scene and the "Snowbunny" scene.

QOS women usually tend to prefer black men for relationships, are often fat and older. We see them all the time in documentaries about women who go to Africa to get married.

Snowbunny women seem to be totally focused on sex, often a bit more kinky stuff like cuckolding, they are almost always interested in health (and fashion!) as well so usually takes good care of themselves and you almost never see a fat Snowbunny here, they also tend to be a bit younger.
Agreed. It's changing at least in Northern Europe and the snowbunnies who are interested in black guys for sex and casual dating are normally younger, in good shape and dressed sexy. You regularly encounter some really attractive white girls with mixed babies (often single mothers) to support this theory. Not sure who they will end up settling down with, though.

Anyone deserves to have his need fulfilled.

Yeah we like larger women but not like it used to be or how westernizers think. It's more about loving our women to have big butt, large hips and thick thighs but not about them to be BBW, fat or obese with big belly fat. In many African countries, it's more common among the 50+ guys, the old generations, to like and really appreciate BBW nowadays. Most of the 40 something and younger guys aren't really interested in them unless they can't have much options, have an agenda or that BBW have something special. The same consideration comes for big white women even if their skin color give them an edge over black BBW in the eye of some African men.

I want to “weigh in”on this (excuse the pun). I think it’s important to distinguish between woman with different body types and the BBW fetish scene. Women come in all different body shapes. I totally agree with this poster that everyone deserves a level of sexual satisfaction, but I think it’s harmful to perpetuate that black men prefer BBW women over any other ethnicity.

Using myself as an example: I’ve always been a very tall, curvaceous woman. This is just my body type and it has been since I was a teenager. I’m of Italian decent, and women of my heritage tend to have wide hips and large breasts. I’ve never been called a BBW, and that’s not a title I adopt for myself. I have been called an Amazon woman, because even though I’m not athletic I have broad shoulders and an imposing height. Black men have always been very attracted to me, but not by a much greater margin than any other ethnicity. I don’t consider myself a snow bunny because I have tan, olive skin. I think it’s really a matter of personal preference. If a bull isn’t into my body type I don’t take it personally because that’s his personal preference and I would expect him to respect mine as well. I’m going to attach some pictures of myself for reference, just in case I didnt paint a good enough picture. Judge away lol.

Attachments

• 18E8998F-750F-4AC3-97E5-F0FF214131C2.jpeg
    18E8998F-750F-4AC3-97E5-F0FF214131C2.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 14C1C628-D698-4E0C-A0B2-CF13D820403D.jpeg
    14C1C628-D698-4E0C-A0B2-CF13D820403D.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 1DB91775-E261-4736-8E47-6DB5A11710DE.jpeg
    1DB91775-E261-4736-8E47-6DB5A11710DE.jpeg
    663.7 KB · Views: 56
I want to “weigh in”on this (excuse the pun). I think it’s important to distinguish between woman with different body types and the BBW fetish scene. Women come in all different body shapes. I totally agree with this poster that everyone deserves a level of sexual satisfaction, but I think it’s harmful to perpetuate that black men prefer BBW women over any other ethnicity.

Using myself as an example: I’ve always been a very tall, curvaceous woman. This is just my body type and it has been since I was a teenager. I’m of Italian decent, and women of my heritage tend to have wide hips and large breasts. I’ve never been called a BBW, and that’s not a title I adopt for myself. I have been called an Amazon woman, because even though I’m not athletic I have broad shoulders and an imposing height. Black men have always been very attracted to me, but not by a much greater margin than any other ethnicity. I don’t consider myself a snow bunny because I have tan, olive skin. I think it’s really a matter of personal preference. If a bull isn’t into my body type I don’t take it personally because that’s his personal preference and I would expect him to respect mine as well. I’m going to attach some pictures of myself for reference, just in case I didnt paint a good enough picture. Judge away lol.
I totally agree with you and I find you very attractive

I always thought that a snowbunny was generally a younger female who primarily dates black men. While a QOS is a woman who prefers sex with black men, but more often is in a relationship with a white man.

I’m a bbw and the black men I have been with have been very forthcoming about being physically attracted to me. Not one have expected more than time or intimacy. On the contrary, I find they enjoy spending money on me and are very attentive to my sexual needs. I think it’s wrong to generalize based on social perspective. Every case/couple/person is different.

Being a BBW, I do note that I have a lot of black men come after me, but they arent the only stereotype. If you are a female that is short, chubby, and white you will likely have tall (6'3 or taller), extremely fit men, and ALOT of BBC give you attention, or at least that has been my experience. Now the why? Honestly, I'm not sure, sometimes I assume it's the size of my chest, because God knows I have a little white girl booty. I dont think the social economic plays a part but I could definitely be wrong.

personally Big, Fat, Thin, Small Large Tiny.
a woman of whatever size wants to fuck BLACK or WHITE who are we to say
about there preferences.
Same goes for the BBC Guys they pick who ever they want to fuck
So why try to stereotype just leave them to it.

Saying we “resort” to Black men completely diminishes black men. They aren’t a second choice we seek out of desperation. I am attracted to all types of men, that includes black men. I’ve always been plus size. I’ve always been with good men.

As far as BBC and their attraction to me, well, I’m older and BBW with long blond hair, green eyes and a Puerto Rican booty. I would never dream that I’m every black man’s ideal. But there has been enough attention from BBC to know many of them have a preference or an appreciation for my type. My friends have seen me approached by Black men so often that one friend jokes “it’s like they jump in the boat”.

The majority of my experience around a large population of black men would be my girl trips to the bahamas. My girl tribe consists of a couple of gorgeous red heads, another blond and a brunette. I’m the only BBW. if the five of us walk in to a bar in the Bahamas, I generally get the attention from the locals. And the girls make me go to the bar first as I usually get the faster service. The white guys on vacation will be drawn more to my friends. We’ve had the debate about why. Do they like my style or do they just they think the bbw is an easier target? I don’t know. I dgaf. If I’m going to spend time talking to anyone, I’ll know. I don’t settle.

I am successful, but the black men I have spent time with have typically been far more successful than I am, and they are typically better educated. No one has ever asked me for money or needed me for financial gain.

Whatever your experience is, you seem uncomfortable with the whole thing. No judgment from me, we just have different experiences and perspectives.

Saying we “resort” to Black men completely diminishes black men. They aren’t a second choice we seek out of desperation. I am attracted to all types of men, that includes black men. I’ve always been plus size. I’ve always been with good men.

As far as BBC and their attraction to me, well, I’m older and BBW with long blond hair, green eyes and a Puerto Rican booty. I would never dream that I’m every black man’s ideal. But there has been enough attention from BBC to know many of them have a preference or an appreciation for my type. My friends have seen me approached by Black men so often that one friend jokes “it’s like they jump in the boat”.

The majority of my experience around a large population of black men would be my girl trips to the bahamas. My girl tribe consists of a couple of gorgeous red heads, another blond and a brunette. I’m the only BBW. if the five of us walk in to a bar in the Bahamas, I generally get the attention from the locals. And the girls make me go to the bar first as I usually get the faster service. The white guys on vacation will be drawn more to my friends. We’ve had the debate about why. Do they like my style or do they just they think the bbw is an easier target? I don’t know. I dgaf. If I’m going to spend time talking to anyone, I’ll know. I don’t settle.

I am successful, but the black men I have spent time with have typically been far more successful than I am, and they are typically better educated. No one has ever asked me for money or needed me for financial gain.

Whatever your experience is, you seem uncomfortable with the whole thing. No judgment from me, we just have different experiences and perspectives.
Given what happened to the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian, I humbly suggest you vacation elsewhere allowing them sometime to rebuild. ;)
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Dorian )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back