The BBC: The Tale of My First Night with My Black Lover

mopacpower

Couple
The BBC: A Tale of My First Night With My Black Lover.

It’s a short drive into the city, but this time it felt as if it took forever. Perhaps that was anticipation of the Big Dick I was destined to meet. I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, I would have to admit to Sparky that he was right about the directions, but for once there was no irritation, only anticipation. I pulled to the back of the building, following Christeon directions.

Nervously, I got my bag and purse and climbed to the second floor. Straightening my stockings I reached out and knocked on the door of room 217, the room where I would be going Black...and maybe never going back.

Christeon answered the door, having already made himself comfortable, he was shirtless and wearing a pair of basketball shorts that rode low in his waist and left little to the imagination. We shared an embrace and a short kiss before placing my bag on the table and slipping my cherry cokes in the fridge where they sat beside four coronas and ten Budweiser.

I sat on the bed while Christeon was still in the chair, the PlayStation controller in his hand as he showed me his game characters and he then told me my titties were bigger than the pics, and that I was overdressed.

I agreed, but told him it was his job to undress me. He approached me as I stood, boots already off and the dress landing on the floor in a puddle of pink fabric. Then came the bra, after Christeon fought with the hooks...and then the sexy 5 straps panties. Stretching out on the bed beside Christeon who had just taken off his shorts and he drew up the blanket I had brought with me.

At first glance, it was the largest flaccid penis I had ever seen in person. It was what Sparky wanted for me and I would be lying if I said it wasn’t what I wanted. Anticipation made me wet between my legs, my slick snatch ready for a deposit. As Avengers played on the TV, he slipped beneath the blanket and in between my legs, finding my clit immediately and latching on, sucking hard as moans began coming from me, oh the poor neighbors.

His arms slid around my thighs, hands resting on the front of my pelvis, gripping and holding me still as I fought the urge to grind against his face. He lapped and sucked and black lips just do things white lips can’t. Then he stopped. Frowning, I looked down at him then watched as he slipped from the bed and went to the fridge, grabbing a Corona and popping the lid off as he brought it back to me.

I downed it quickly in three long swigs. Maybe I needed a bit of a release of my inhibitions and alcohol does the trick. Before I could put the bottle on the nightstand, he was back between my legs and drew sounds from me that I don’t make at home. But there, at a hotel, there was no need to hold in my moans and screams as he brought me to orgasm after orgasm simply by pressing his lips and tongue against my throbbing clit. Five orgasms later and he moved up.

He quickly found his way to my entrance and after a moment of awkwardness, I was filled with more dick than had ever been inside me. The sensations of having something so deep...were incredible and I can’t find the words to describe this. It was amazing and as he moaned above me, I licked my juices from his face, mixed with kisses. For the first time, I tasted good to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he started to move, I was discovering just what it meant to go Black... and never going back. There is just something about being filled by a big long dick. I’ve never been a girl for girth so this big black cock was just the thing for me.

He began moving slowly at first, allowing my tight walls to adjust and moaning about how tight I was. Apparently a tight pussy is a good thing which meant I was as good for him as he was for me.

The slow, steady motions didn’t last long and before I had caught my breath from the adjustment for that much length he was slamming into me like there was no tomorrow. The moans began to spill from my mouth as he rammed all the way into me over and over, his balls hitting the tender skin around my dripping wet pussy.

I had never been so wet, never been so full as I was just then and it was incredible. I let my nails drag down his chest and around our connection, to squeeze his balls, and make him scream out my name. Long arms are convenient sometimes.

His pace was steady since he was young and strong. I’m a big girl and he was able to lift my ass up to meet his giant cock better as he plunged into me over and over again. If I wasn’t chunky, I would have been able to see him as he moved into my pussy higher than anyone had been before. The sensation was amazing and I moved from his balls to take his hand and press it against my clit.

He knew exactly what I wanted and shifted his weight to one arm while working my clit with his other hand, going from stroking my clit to letting his slick finger trace a line up to my tits, tweaking a nipple on the way to my mouth where I sucked the sweet flavor of our juices mixed from his fingers. As he lost his rhythm, turned on by my sucking I pulled him down so we could kiss.

As tongues danced together, he let his hand go to my breast and then kissed a gentle trail from my lips, down my neck and to my breast where he focused on worshiping my nipple. His teeth grazed my swollen bud while he continued to pump in and out of my dripping wet pussy, pushing me over the edge into an orgasm that made my legs curl around my lover as he found his release along with me. It would be the first release of many that night.

We spent a bit of time recovering while Christeon had another Budweiser while I had a cherry coke and stayed in the bed. He wanted me to keep his baby gravy deep inside of me so he could make another deposit later in the evening.

After a bit of watching Netflix he decided that it was time to head into round two. This time he had me roll over and lie flat against the bed so he could see my Apple Bottom ass because he is a butt man.

As he slid his twelve inches in between my legs, sliding deep inside of my wet pussy, the sensation suddenly different as he filled me more from this angle.

Christeon started off moving slowly, tortuously slow as he massaged my rear and then slapped it, the loud pop of his hand against my skin sounding out in the hotel room. That’s when he started to move. Hard and fast as he pressed against my ass, going up on his knees and using his hands to tilt my ass up. This allowed him to go deeper inside of me, his cock brushing over a cluster of nerves deep within me that made me scream out his name.

As he pressed against my back, his hands on mine as I grasped at the sheets he squeezed mine, limiting my movements. I have to admit that this feeling of being held down and fucked from behind was a turn on I hadn’t expected. Maybe I’m more kinky than I thought. Perhaps I’ll have to relinquish some control to Sparky when I get home and he fucks me. Eventually Christeon hands drifted back to my hips where he raised himself up to his knees, his cock remaining in my pussy. Long dicks are so good. He grasped my hips, raising my ass up to where he wanted it and when he slammed inside me and he hit places I didn’t know I had. I was getting quite the education this evening and I am a girl who likes to learn.

My lover likes hearing me scream so he kept hitting that spot over and over ramming his long cock into me with reckless abandon. I lost track of time, my face pressed against the sheets as he used my pussy and slapped my ass, his groans and moans matching mine and making me even wetter for him. Sparky was right. I had waited too long to get over my inhibitions, I could have been having this for the past few years. It was going to be a nice thing to have, my new lover.

I don’t remember how many times Christeon sent me over the edge into orgasms so strong that I thought the muscles in my legs would never release their tension. I know I had at least five strong orgasms in the hour and a half he kept up the bombardment on my slippery pussy from behind.

As I thought I couldn’t cry out any louder his rhythm faltered and he came in me as he collapsed against my back, resting for a bit before he got up to get us another *******.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After another break where he had to take a break outside to smoke and I had to finally go pee, though attempting to keep my pussy nice and sloppy both for my lover and for my Sparky to have sloppy seconds when I got home. I wanted him to get to taste the blend of the prize for his present. Also, I realized that I didn’t mind his desire for me to go out and get fucked as much as I one had. I might even regret resisting as much as I did.

We cuddled beneath the blankets and watched some Anime before the petting started again. He was making me wiggle as his fingers slid up my thigh and between my legs before he let his finger slip inside while his thumb worked my clit. I was moaning and humping his hand before I realized what I was doing.

He shifted and went back to dining at the V. I believe that might be his favorite restaurant and the way it makes me feel, I’ll serve him all night long. He appeared back at the top of the covers again and paid some special attention to my breasts, my huge nipples inside his hot mouth and I moaned and moved against his knee between my legs. It was…liberating.

Then he mentioned marking me as his, and how he would like to be the only side dick I’ve got and I just nodded in agreement. I’m satisfied and I’m sure that Sparky will be as well. He spent several long moments marking a bit of territory on my breast. When that was done, he rolled me over, mentioning how he liked the black thigh-highs I had on. It was the only bit of clothing either of us was wearing.

This time I was up on my knees, my face pressed against the sheets one more, I noticed the smears from mascara… that kind of turned me on.

He spent some time banging me in true doggy style, his favorite position as well as mine. Aren’t we just super compatible? Anyway, he stopped pounding suddenly but ran his hands down my thighs like he was going to spend some time stroking my legs. That was not the plan. Before I knew what had happened, he had pulled me to the edge of the bed, my feet now on the floor and his dick back at my entrance. He slowly slid inside and then started to really move. My feet came off the floor with his thrusts. I suppose this angle worked well for his leg muscles. Did I mention they were really nice, because they are.

I had never been taken in this way from behind. I admit I was surprised and after I got over the bit of new sensation and found the grove to work with it…damn. I didn’t know I had enough energy to enjoy hot sex for that long. I think this relationship is going to help me lose weight. He was banging me so hard for a few moments that I thought I was going to get sheet burns. Then he stopped again and thought the whining sound I made was cute. That was when he picked up my legs and wrapped them behind him where I crossed my ankles to keep the contact close and he slammed into my pussy again. I was wet enough that he had no problems slipping all the way in with just the one thrust.

He continued to fuck me in this position, again a new one for me, my screams echoing in the hotel room as he rammed that sweet spot deep inside of me over and over again. I don’t know how many orgasms I had because I lost count at some point.

Once again he stopped and I wondered if it was break time. It would not be break time for quite a while. He asked me to stand and so I did, facing him as I looked up slightly as he was taller than me by a bit. He moved forward, backing me towards the wall as he did. Okay, I thought this could be something kinky and fun and he bent down as I had doubts about being able to stand through the attention he paid as he “worshiped my pussy.” His words, not mine.

But he had a plan, His arms went around me and to my ass as he rubbed and squeezed my apple bottom as he kissed me. Then he shifted and lifted me up, did I mention he was strong. My back against the wall, he once again wrapped my legs around him, from the front this time as he moved slightly, reaching between my legs to move his big black cock to my entrance and slipping inside. My weight pressed down on his cock gave him more room inside to reach spots he had yet to hit. I was too lost in the feeling to be impressed by the act, though I would be amazed by it later. I’m heavy. We spent at least five orgasms for me and two for him in this position before I was lowered onto shaky legs. I made my way back to the bed, stretching out and exhausted. He was tired too and after wetting a washcloth and washing my face and neck, I was sweaty, he crawled into the bed beside me. It was pushing four in the morning and we decided to get a bit of rest before we did a bit more before leaving.

With his arm wrapped around me, I dozed off to the sound of his snoring. I’m used to sleeping with snoring, Sparky snores. Though this was different. I was going to send a text to him at home but the night caught up to me and I wouldn’t know anything else until around half past six.

——————————————————————

I woke up with him pressed against my backside and kissing my neck, nibbling in my ear. He was ready and willing to have one more round before we had to leave the hotel.

It was vanilla sex, missionary but that was okay because I was sore. But it was a very good ending to a long night with Christeon, a night I was sure we would be repeating over and over again.

When we were done, when I was filled again with his gravy, we dressed and I drove him home. Once I had dropped him off I called Sparky to let him know I was on the way home.

He had to work that day and that left me home alone and waiting. Once the ******* were asleep, we headed to the bedroom and started to enjoy one another. I let him eat at the Y, followed with kissing him while he wore both mine and Christeon’s juices. And then he fucked me. Hard. Fast. Just like I like it, as I told him about my night with the BBC.

I couldn’t wait until my next time with Chris. Which couldn’t come soon enough.

Attachments

• fe1ac9ab.jpg
    fe1ac9ab.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 50
  • fdf963ad.jpg
    fdf963ad.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 47

It’s a short drive into the city, but this time it felt as if it took forever. Perhaps that was anticipation of the Big Dick I was destined to meet. I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, I would have to admit to Sparky that he was right about the directions, but for once there was no irritation, only anticipation. I pulled to the back of the building, following Christeon directions.

Nervously, I got my bag and purse and climbed to the second floor. Straightening my stockings I reached out and knocked on the door of room 217, the room where I would be going Black...and maybe never going back.

Christeon answered the door, having already made himself comfortable, he was shirtless and wearing a pair of basketball shorts that rode low in his waist and left little to the imagination. We shared an embrace and a short kiss before placing my bag on the table and slipping my cherry cokes in the fridge where they sat beside four coronas and ten Budweiser.

I sat on the bed while Christeon was still in the chair, the PlayStation controller in his hand as he showed me his game characters and he then told me my titties were bigger than the pics, and that I was overdressed.

I agreed, but told him it was his job to undress me. He approached me as I stood, boots already off and the dress landing on the floor in a puddle of pink fabric. Then came the bra, after Christeon fought with the hooks...and then the sexy 5 straps panties. Stretching out on the bed beside Christeon who had just taken off his shorts and he drew up the blanket I had brought with me.

At first glance, it was the largest flaccid penis I had ever seen in person. It was what Sparky wanted for me and I would be lying if I said it wasn’t what I wanted. Anticipation made me wet between my legs, my slick snatch ready for a deposit. As Avengers played on the TV, he slipped beneath the blanket and in between my legs, finding my clit immediately and latching on, sucking hard as moans began coming from me, oh the poor neighbors.

His arms slid around my thighs, hands resting on the front of my pelvis, gripping and holding me still as I fought the urge to grind against his face. He lapped and sucked and black lips just do things white lips can’t. Then he stopped. Frowning, I looked down at him then watched as he slipped from the bed and went to the fridge, grabbing a Corona and popping the lid off as he brought it back to me.

I downed it quickly in three long swigs. Maybe I needed a bit of a release of my inhibitions and alcohol does the trick. Before I could put the bottle on the nightstand, he was back between my legs and drew sounds from me that I don’t make at home. But there, at a hotel, there was no need to hold in my moans and screams as he brought me to orgasm after orgasm simply by pressing his lips and tongue against my throbbing clit. Five orgasms later and he moved up.

He quickly found his way to my entrance and after a moment of awkwardness, I was filled with more dick than had ever been inside me. The sensations of having something so deep...were incredible and I can’t find the words to describe this. It was amazing and as he moaned above me, I licked my juices from his face, mixed with kisses. For the first time, I tasted good to myself.

As he started to move, I was discovering just what it meant to go Black... and never going back. There is just something about being filled by a big long dick. I’ve never been a girl for girth so this big black cock was just the thing for me.

He began moving slowly at first, allowing my tight walls to adjust and moaning about how tight I was. Apparently a tight pussy is a good thing which meant I was as good for him as he was for me.

The slow, steady motions didn’t last long and before I had caught my breath from the adjustment for that much length he was slamming into me like there was no tomorrow. The moans began to spill from my mouth as he rammed all the way into me over and over, his balls hitting the tender skin around my dripping wet pussy.

I had never been so wet, never been so full as I was just then and it was incredible. I let my nails drag down his chest and around our connection, to squeeze his balls, and make him scream out my name. Long arms are convenient sometimes.

His pace was steady since he was young and strong. I’m a big girl and he was able to lift my ass up to meet his giant cock better as he plunged into me over and over again. If I wasn’t chunky, I would have been able to see him as he moved into my pussy higher than anyone had been before. The sensation was amazing and I moved from his balls to take his hand and press it against my clit.

He knew exactly what I wanted and shifted his weight to one arm while working my clit with his other hand, going from stroking my clit to letting his slick finger trace a line up to my tits, tweaking a nipple on the way to my mouth where I sucked the sweet flavor of our juices mixed from his fingers. As he lost his rhythm, turned on by my sucking I pulled him down so we could kiss.

As tongues danced together, he let his hand go to my breast and then kissed a gentle trail from my lips, down my neck and to my breast where he focused on worshiping my nipple. His teeth grazed my swollen bud while he continued to pump in and out of my dripping wet pussy, pushing me over the edge into an orgasm that made my legs curl around my lover as he found his release along with me. It would be the first release of many that night.

We spent a bit of time recovering while Christeon had another Budweiser while I had a cherry coke and stayed in the bed. He wanted me to keep his baby gravy deep inside of me so he could make another deposit later in the evening.

After a bit of watching Netflix he decided that it was time to head into round two. This time he had me roll over and lie flat against the bed so he could see my Apple Bottom ass because he is a butt man.

As he slid his twelve inches in between my legs, sliding deep inside of my wet pussy, the sensation suddenly different as he filled me more from this angle.

Christeon started off moving slowly, tortuously slow as he massaged my rear and then slapped it, the loud pop of his hand against my skin sounding out in the hotel room. That’s when he started to move. Hard and fast as he pressed against my ass, going up on his knees and using his hands to tilt my ass up. This allowed him to go deeper inside of me, his cock brushing over a cluster of nerves deep within me that made me scream out his name.

As he pressed against my back, his hands on mine as I grasped at the sheets he squeezed mine, limiting my movements. I have to admit that this feeling of being held down and fucked from behind was a turn on I hadn’t expected. Maybe I’m more kinky than I thought. Perhaps I’ll have to relinquish some control to Sparky when I get home and he fucks me. Eventually Christeon hands drifted back to my hips where he raised himself up to his knees, his cock remaining in my pussy. Long dicks are so good. He grasped my hips, raising my ass up to where he wanted it and when he slammed inside me and he hit places I didn’t know I had. I was getting quite the education this evening and I am a girl who likes to learn.

My lover likes hearing me scream so he kept hitting that spot over and over ramming his long cock into me with reckless abandon. I lost track of time, my face pressed against the sheets as he used my pussy and slapped my ass, his groans and moans matching mine and making me even wetter for him. Sparky was right. I had waited too long to get over my inhibitions, I could have been having this for the past few years. It was going to be a nice thing to have, my new lover.

I don’t remember how many times Christeon sent me over the edge into orgasms so strong that I thought the muscles in my legs would never release their tension. I know I had at least five strong orgasms in the hour and a half he kept up the bombardment on my slippery pussy from behind.

As I thought I couldn’t cry out any louder his rhythm faltered and he came in me as he collapsed against my back, resting for a bit before he got up to get us another *******.

After another break where he had to take a break outside to smoke and I had to finally go pee, though attempting to keep my pussy nice and sloppy both for my lover and for my Sparky to have sloppy seconds when I got home. I wanted him to get to taste the blend of the prize for his present. Also, I realized that I didn’t mind his desire for me to go out and get fucked as much as I one had. I might even regret resisting as much as I did.

We cuddled beneath the blankets and watched some Anime before the petting started again. He was making me wiggle as his fingers slid up my thigh and between my legs before he let his finger slip inside while his thumb worked my clit. I was moaning and humping his hand before I realized what I was doing.

He shifted and went back to dining at the V. I believe that might be his favorite restaurant and the way it makes me feel, I’ll serve him all night long. He appeared back at the top of the covers again and paid some special attention to my breasts, my huge nipples inside his hot mouth and I moaned and moved against his knee between my legs. It was…liberating.

Then he mentioned marking me as his, and how he would like to be the only side dick I’ve got and I just nodded in agreement. I’m satisfied and I’m sure that Sparky will be as well. He spent several long moments marking a bit of territory on my breast. When that was done, he rolled me over, mentioning how he liked the black thigh-highs I had on. It was the only bit of clothing either of us was wearing.

This time I was up on my knees, my face pressed against the sheets one more, I noticed the smears from mascara… that kind of turned me on.

He spent some time banging me in true doggy style, his favorite position as well as mine. Aren’t we just super compatible? Anyway, he stopped pounding suddenly but ran his hands down my thighs like he was going to spend some time stroking my legs. That was not the plan. Before I knew what had happened, he had pulled me to the edge of the bed, my feet now on the floor and his dick back at my entrance. He slowly slid inside and then started to really move. My feet came off the floor with his thrusts. I suppose this angle worked well for his leg muscles. Did I mention they were really nice, because they are.

I had never been taken in this way from behind. I admit I was surprised and after I got over the bit of new sensation and found the grove to work with it…damn. I didn’t know I had enough energy to enjoy hot sex for that long. I think this relationship is going to help me lose weight. He was banging me so hard for a few moments that I thought I was going to get sheet burns. Then he stopped again and thought the whining sound I made was cute. That was when he picked up my legs and wrapped them behind him where I crossed my ankles to keep the contact close and he slammed into my pussy again. I was wet enough that he had no problems slipping all the way in with just the one thrust.

He continued to fuck me in this position, again a new one for me, my screams echoing in the hotel room as he rammed that sweet spot deep inside of me over and over again. I don’t know how many orgasms I had because I lost count at some point.

Once again he stopped and I wondered if it was break time. It would not be break time for quite a while. He asked me to stand and so I did, facing him as I looked up slightly as he was taller than me by a bit. He moved forward, backing me towards the wall as he did. Okay, I thought this could be something kinky and fun and he bent down as I had doubts about being able to stand through the attention he paid as he “worshiped my pussy.” His words, not mine.

But he had a plan, His arms went around me and to my ass as he rubbed and squeezed my apple bottom as he kissed me. Then he shifted and lifted me up, did I mention he was strong. My back against the wall, he once again wrapped my legs around him, from the front this time as he moved slightly, reaching between my legs to move his big black cock to my entrance and slipping inside. My weight pressed down on his cock gave him more room inside to reach spots he had yet to hit. I was too lost in the feeling to be impressed by the act, though I would be amazed by it later. I’m heavy. We spent at least five orgasms for me and two for him in this position before I was lowered onto shaky legs. I made my way back to the bed, stretching out and exhausted. He was tired too and after wetting a washcloth and washing my face and neck, I was sweaty, he crawled into the bed beside me. It was pushing four in the morning and we decided to get a bit of rest before we did a bit more before leaving.

With his arm wrapped around me, I dozed off to the sound of his snoring. I’m used to sleeping with snoring, Sparky snores. Though this was different. I was going to send a text to him at home but the night caught up to me and I wouldn’t know anything else until around half past six.

——————————————————————

I woke up with him pressed against my backside and kissing my neck, nibbling in my ear. He was ready and willing to have one more round before we had to leave the hotel.

It was vanilla sex, missionary but that was okay because I was sore. But it was a very good ending to a long night with Christeon, a night I was sure we would be repeating over and over again.

When we were done, when I was filled again with his gravy, we dressed and I drove him home. Once I had dropped him off I called Sparky to let him know I was on the way home.

He had to work that day and that left me home alone and waiting. Once the ******* were asleep, we headed to the bedroom and started to enjoy one another. I let him eat at the Y, followed with kissing him while he wore both mine and Christeon’s juices. And then he fucked me. Hard. Fast. Just like I like it, as I told him about my night with the BBC.

Very hot story

——————————————————————

I want some of that!!!

——————————————————————

Good girl

——————————————————————

that was nice. I love a romantic story like that.

Back