The Art Of Squirting

Ladies, Do You Squirt During Sex With Other Black Men?

• Yes I Squirt Heavily

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Yes But Not Too Much

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • No I Never Squirt

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am not sure how many women here can squirt during sex with black men but I am blessed with being a very heavy squirter.The problem is that some black guys don't know anything about squirting and think that when I squirt on them that I am pissing on them. I tried to explain that it is completely two different things although it may come from the same opening as pee.Some black guys know it is squirting and they love it and ask me to try to squirt on them which make their cocks hard again and I do my best to satisfy their needs.
It took me few years to master this art and be capable of squirting but I only squirt when fucked by big cocks black men only and never with white guys or small to average black cocks.
The orgasm obtained from squirting is very shaddering and so intense that my whole body keeps shaking for few minutes afterwards and it is much stronger than clitoral or vaginal climax.
In this video I am trying to help those women who are missing this magic instrument and helping them try to squirt.I hope you all like it.

I am not sure how many women here can squirt during sex with black men but I am blessed with being a very heavy squirter.The problem is that some black guys don't know anything about squirting and think that when I squirt on them that I am pissing on them. I tried to explain that it is completely two different things although it may come from the same opening as pee.Some black guys know it is squirting and they love it and ask me to try to squirt on them which make their cocks hard again and I do my best to satisfy their needs.
It took me few years to master this art and be capable of squirting but I only squirt when fucked by big cocks black men only and never with white guys or small to average black cocks.
The orgasm obtained from squirting is very shaddering and so intense that my whole body keeps shaking for few minutes afterwards and it is much stronger than clitoral or vaginal climax.
In this video I am trying to help those women who are missing this magic instrument and helping them try to squirt.I hope you all like it.
I love women that can squirt.mmmmmm

I'm not going to doubt it feels great for some women, my wife is not fan of it but could someone please tell me where this fluid is held?? There's some science out there on it and its been shown to be urine. Again, it doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it feels great to many women. I'm just not into water sports.

We were in Hedo last year, a woman and her man decided it would be great fun to play on the side of the pool and have her squirt several times into the pool, It didn't take long for the pool to empty.

I had it happen when i was around 19 years old, the room was very dark and i had no idea what was happening. I hope i can run across someone who can squirt

My wife is a brown color she started squirting after 3 months of marriage. By chance we came home and I was feeling horny so I started fucking her. However she was feeling she would push her pelvis. Once the action was at peak she could not control herself the she poured a large amount of water!? On the bed. I realized she just squirted for the first time!
I told her once she did she will and can do it again and again.

I only learned I could squirt 3 years ago. I'd always used a vibrator on my clit to come. Then when I turned hotwife a BBC kept pulling his large cock out and rubbing my clit while fingering me up-angled. I felt myself convulse and contract in a way that actually worried me, it was such a different feeling from my traditional clitoral "orgasm". I called hubby and told him to come to the motel room and watch. He took some non-sexy video in which he was asking for instructions like a student and the BBC was teaching how he did it. We smelled and tasted the fluid, not pee.

It took a few months for me to develop the skill to not resist the wave of contractions and let it sweep over me. With clitoral orgasms, I'm once and done. No chance at a second one. With g-spot orgasms, it takes a bit to bring on the first one but then I can climax repeatedly. During one gangbang I came so many times I finally ******* and hubby had to send the guys home.

You don't need to read an article, just ask any real "squirter" : squirting is a momentary loss of bladder control. A typical woman would feel uncomfortable or embarrassed experiencing it first time . It is quite possible that one can empower woman by supporting and encouraging but women can be stubborn . So is my wife. If a big Dick pushes against her bladder too hard she would temporary get off or stop moving . For the same reason she hates running. This condition usually associated with giving birth. That is all to it, end of mystery. :wub:

have never learned to squirt but anxious to try or find out how...sounds amazing!
Yes you can do it. But with patience and determination, as you will have to try a good sex from your lover and be comfortable. Make sure his dick is fully hard and slow move inside filling your pussy. Try more than 1 position. Usually best one is missionary where you feet beside you head! As the holder length of dick press against your g-spot slowly the increase speed. When u feel a need to pee don't try to hold it let go of your body.

I only learned I could squirt 3 years ago. I'd always used a vibrator on my clit to come. Then when I turned hotwife a BBC kept pulling his large cock out and rubbing my clit while fingering me up-angled. I felt myself convulse and contract in a way that actually worried me, it was such a different feeling from my traditional clitoral "orgasm". I called hubby and told him to come to the motel room and watch. He took some non-sexy video in which he was asking for instructions like a student and the BBC was teaching how he did it. We smelled and tasted the fluid, not pee.

It took a few months for me to develop the skill to not resist the wave of contractions and let it sweep over me. With clitoral orgasms, I'm once and done. No chance at a second one. With g-spot orgasms, it takes a bit to bring on the first one but then I can climax repeatedly. During one gangbang I came so many times I finally ******* and hubby had to send the guys home.

See, you did it finally you will feel how strong you are and can be.

Back