The Agony and the *******

The agony was mine and the ec stasy was my wife’s and buddy’s when from the foot of our marriage bed I watched and videoed the finish of this frantic bareback fuck.

View attachment 5549070

My wife orgasms three times and my buddy ejaculates in her twice.

Within a minute of my buddy executing his huge final custard stroke I shot my load all over his beautiful back and still orgasmically clenching butt-cheeks.

The full-on fuck had so utterly thrilled my frantically thumping voyeur’s heart, draining my balls and pelvis of the very last spurt of my spunk and leaving me so sexually sated and dizzy, that my legs went from under me and I fell forward onto the bed to lie beside the still clasped-together exhausted lovers.
What devastated me about this particular fuck was my buddy’s utterly selfish total focus on his own sexual pleasure and the awesome driving centredness of his enviably powerful whole-body unrelenting thrustings into my totally yielded wife in the buildup to his two explosive cruelly prolonged orgasms.

I very much regret that I didn’t continue videoing to record the very slow withdrawal of my buddy’s almost fully erect magnificent cum-dripping cock from my wife’s widely fucked-open vagina. The immediate huge back-surge of his thick white freshly-pumped spunk was a sight I will never forget. I would have given my eye-teeth to have captured it!

Last edited:
The agony was mine and the ec stasy was my wife’s and buddy’s when from the foot of our marriage bed I watched and videoed the finish of this frantic bareback fuck.

View attachment 5549070

Within a minute of my buddy executing his huge final custard stroke I shot my load all over his beautiful back and still orgasmically clenching butt-cheeks.

The full-on fuck had so utterly thrilled my frantically thumping voyeur’s heart, draining my balls and pelvis of the very last spurt of my spunk and leaving me so sexually sated and dizzy, that my legs went from under me and I fell forward onto the bed to lie beside the still clasped-together exhausted lovers.
I love the video. Pure surrender, domination and giving in full. Its a pitty that the video is not sharper but what makes my cock so hard is those splashes of moisture that you can hear as his balls slap and slam her pussy and ass...

I love the video. Pure surrender, domination and giving in full. Its a pitty that the video is not sharper but what makes my cock so hard is those splashes of moisture that you can hear as his balls slap and slam her pussy and ass...
Tell me about it Beto

Last edited:
What devastated me about this particular fuck was my buddy’s utterly selfish total focus on his own sexual pleasure and the awesome driving centredness of his enviably powerful whole-body unrelenting thrustings into my totally yielded wife in the buildup to his two explosive cruelly prolonged orgasms.

I very much regret that I didn’t continue videoing to record the very slow withdrawal of my buddy’s almost fully erect magnificent cum-dripping cock from my wife’s widely fucked-open vagina. The immediate huge back-surge of his thick white freshly-pumped spunk was a sight I will never forget. I would have given my eye-teeth to have captured it!
Love the way he pushes deep into your wife and holds himself there you can just imaging all that black seed being pumped into her welcoming cervix

View attachment 5549070

She must have been totally ruined just listen to her begging for his warm load

View attachment 5549070

I watched the last ten seconds about 5 times haha.. that was hot as he ejaculated she came too and pulled him in deeper. very nice 🔥🔥🔥

I watched the last ten seconds about 5 times haha.. that was hot as he ejaculated she came too and pulled him in deeper. very nice 🔥🔥🔥
I love the way he rears up and cries out when he’s overtaken by his orgasm—as if by surprise—then drives his powerfully ejaculating cock maximally deep into my wife.

And Yeah, the way she pulls him in deeper is extremely sexy. That’s when I gave up and stroked myself off and lobbed my load all over the floor at the foot of the bed.

Whenever I watch this video my cumming is always triggered by the way my buddy makes his beautifully muscular orgasmically-clenching bum circle so sexily and effectively to finish off my wife—and himself of course. It makes me want to fuck him and have him thrust his glossy butt-cheeks against my thighs and lower belly as he urges me to cum in him.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 5549070

The full-on fuck had so utterly thrilled my frantically thumping voyeur’s heart, draining my balls and pelvis of the very last spurt of my spunk and leaving me so sexually sated and dizzy, that my legs went from under me and I fell forward onto the bed to lie beside the still clasped-together exhausted lovers.ho

View attachment 5549070

yea, the ending, where her legs clench around his ass seeming to make sure he unloads deep inside her. She wanted his seed. Too fucking hot

It's when a dominant bull makes me "usher in" his cockhead into my
wife's pussy.
It's when I'd ask or remind him to "pull-out" before he cums in her and he just ignores me.
It's when the bull looks at me a few moments before he deposits his seed deep onto her cervix.
Seeing his big cock as it twitches and throbs will make any cuckold blush but
especially when they make eye contact with you.

It's all the more intense when wifey's clit is poking-out and she appears more than "Okay"
with what he just did.
The agony and ecs-tasy... indeed!

It's when a dominant bull makes me "usher in" his cockhead into my
wife's pussy.
It's when I'd ask or remind him to "pull-out" before he cums in her and he just ignores me.
It's when the bull looks at me a few moments before he deposits his seed deep onto her cervix.
Seeing his big cock as it twitches and throbs will make any cuckold blush but
especially when they make eye contact with you.

It's all the more intense when wifey's clit is poking-out and she appears more than "Okay"
with what he just did.
The agony and ecs-tasy... indeed!
Fucking hot and beautiful

Back