The adventures of Mc Big DIck #2 The sweet releif hospital!!!

I am Big BBC patient at a hospital, named the sweet releif hospital? I press the nurse call button, next there is a knock on my room door, and a sexy nurse of a woman walks in, then the nurse ask do you need help. And I say my crotch is sore, she is in her scrubs but was feeling naughty tonight so underneath them she had on a set of sexy white lingerie and stockings that she wore on her wedding night for her husband. she looks down at my crotch and sees a very huge bulge there and she says oh my that looks very swollen...let me take care of it. the sexy nurse walks over to the door and closes it quietly and pulls the blinds so nobody can see us... Then she walks back over and pull off her scrubs as the sexy nurse does so, shes standing there in just her sexy lingerie...now she sees the swelling is getting worse and that i'm straining against my clothing so the sexy nurse telsl me I need to loosen it and ease down my shorts...her eyes go wide as my huge 12 inch rock hard monster black cock springs out... .she starts sucking my big cock and fingering her nurse cunt getting her pussy ready to take me...now she takes off her panties and bra so she is just in her sexy wedding stockings then ... she says "Let me put it inside my slutty pussy and cure you with my cunt cream. I'll milk those heavy balls and relieve the pressure by letting you shoot inside me." I say hell yeah!!!" and then she climbs up onto the hospital bed straddling me... she shoves it deep inside herself, just the head, and then she gently slides down onto it inch by inch...as she does she whispers "Oh fuck" and the sexy nurse has to bite her lip to stop from shouting out. Eventually she takes all 12 inches buried deep in her cunt and starts to bounce up and down on it...slowly at first but getting faster as she gets more turned on and cream all over my black rod!!! I grab on to her small but perky nurse boobs 34B...and they are firm and not saggy. and use them as handle bars, and squeeze and massage them as she bounces up and down!!! Then I suck on her nipples and lick them in a circle with my tongue and her nipples slowly grow larger and larger and more sensitive by the minute!!! next the slutty little black cock loving nurse is so hot and horny while bouncing up and down on my huge dick faster and faster now and starting to moan out...I put your fist in her mouth so the other nurses at the Sweet Relief Hospital don't hear her!!! my huge cock is sliding and pushing very very tighlty against her nurse pussy, rubbing back and forth and it is so big it actually keeps banging and knocking on her cervix. My balls and cock are growing faster and faster swelling in pressure but will not release cum to releive pressure! the she reaches underneath and starts to fondle my balls to help me release...she begs me to flood her womb with my hot black seed... next she feels something very hot inside her as it flows through her pussy into her womb with the ******* of the water fall, Niagara falls! she say"Oh god yes...flood my womb...breed me!! " I thank her for the relief and pull out my cock from her sexy nurse pussy and then I lick up the creamy mess, and kiss her with my mouthful of cum and kiss her with my tongue so she may taste the cum in her mouth!!! The nurse says "Oh yes spit that hot cum into my mouth...I'm such a slutty nurse and I want to spend the rest of the night walking around with your cum in my pussy and tasting you in my mouth while I work." when she gets off work she sneaks back into my room and sucks my cock until I explode in Her mouth before she goes home to her husband. she thinks it'll be a quickie before she returns home but it turns out to be a long drawn out anal fest!!! she says "Ooh I hope none of the day shift nurses come in and find me face down on your bed with your big black cock up my ass!" one of the black porters who she fucks occasionally walks in and finds her with my cock in my ass and just walks over and shoves his cock in her pussy. now she was being gang banged with cock in ass and the other in her pussy! we sandwiched her little white body between her and she whispered, destroy me like the nasty niggger cumslut I am...send me home stretched with black seed running out of all my holes. that night she was limping out of the hospital sore and feeling pleasure she never had before but she wasn't satisfied, she actually wanted more and wondered how it can get any sexier or nastier. that nurse was in sexy pain for month,s a constant reminder of how slutty she really was!!!

Back