That's why black guys are better than white guys!

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Some years ago, my wife was so excited and wanted me to make her the love, but I had to go work in half an hour! She said me that she didn't need any stimulus because he was wet...I tryed to make the love with her but i couldn't get an erection because I was a little nervous thinking about go to work, so we didn't make it.
When I came back, we had sex and it was very good for us.
But I must to recognize that her two previous ex black boyfriends wouldn't have had this kind of problem at the hour to have sex.
One of them could fuck her over a bus almost empty and into a public swimming pool too. The other guy could fucked my wife in her parent's court house, he sat over a chair with her riden over his dick. These kind of situations had to be stressed to anybody, but her ex black boyfriends didn't have any erection problems in these moments and my wife could cum everytime!

These were clear demostrations of the virile black power!

Have you ever known experience like mine?

Of course it is. In my case when we started our relation ship, I couldn't get her an orgasm in less than half an hour. When finally she cummed, her orgasm wasn't so intensed.
One night she told me that her ex black boyfriend could make her cum in only one minute!

Damn, that's more about size n experience. If you stretch her out and penetrate deep enough you'll have her cummin in no time

What would you have done in this case? Positions, stimulations?

Some good clit n pussy lip stimulation is always a good way to go, you wanna b gentle and firm, because its a sensitive spot. Also I've tried running my fingers or tongue which ever you perfer around the bottom half of her vagina, stretching it out just slightly little by little. Even that's known to cause some pussy contractions..They loved that ******* haha

Some good clit n pussy lip stimulation is always a good way to go, you wanna b gentle and firm, because its a sensitive spot. Also I've tried running my fingers or tongue which ever you perfer around the bottom half of her vagina, stretching it out just slightly little by little. Even that's known to cause some pussy contractions..They loved that ******* haha
And what about sex position? Which one woul you use?

A good ol missionary position is a good one after a lil stimulation making sure the under of your shaft rubs mostly against the bottom of her vagina long thrust work best with this. Also from behind while you reach under n play with her clit while thrusting.

A good ol missionary position is a good one after a lil stimulation making sure the under of your shaft rubs mostly against the bottom of her vagina long thrust work best with this. Also from behind while you reach under n play with her clit while thrusting.
man , most women like to be on top to get that first one going , and then doggy for your next turn and finish her off with the missionary...

Back