That Woman Fucks Better? Married or Single.

That Woman Fucks Better? Married or Single.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guessing the married(no disrespect)but single gals can way more than most married gals//whether they are good or bad/although im very sure there are some very wild married woman..they want to keep that man so they try harder..hey married gals dont b to mean to me ok::))

It comes down to the woman, not whether she's hitched or not. Some married women who've spent months languishing in a sort of exiled prison, once their hubbies introduce them to a black lover, their batteries become suddenly charged and they can go through any length of sex even better than the average single woman.

It comes down to the woman, not whether she's hitched or not. Some married women who've spent months languishing in a sort of exiled prison, once their hubbies introduce them to a black lover, their batteries become suddenly charged and they can go through any length of sex even better than the average single woman.
but a single gal will fuck twice as hard for the guy she is with.. so he wants to come back for more and more..what ya think

but a single gal will fuck twice as hard for the guy she is with.. so he wants to come back for more and more..what ya think

I do agree with that. Single women are quick at making connections with the sort of man they want to be with. If it's a hot-blooded woman who needs just the right type of sex, she'll know what sort of man she's after the minute they get past 'Hello'.

B&W - Still 2.jpg

I don't think it has anything to do with marital status. It's the woman herself and the man she's with at the time.;)

Aren't you curious to note that a lot of swingers/cuckold sites tend to often specify the woman to be married? Why not single?

no *******, just wished we had discovered bbcs a long time ago - she fucking loves em

Yeah, always a bitch they never got 'Black' earlier on... Good thing though she's having fun with it.
She got any desire of being black-bred?

Back