That Paula Dean Story . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Paula.jpg

A question to the bulls in here: You're all familiar with Paula Dean and her blooper incident. I've just got to ask this: Would any of you bang her if she asked you to?

2. WantmywifetotakeBBC

WantmywifetotakeBBC New Member

Not black but her eyes...... I would fuck her if she asked!

3. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

We were brought up to forgive each other and that's what we should do ... No one is perfect in this world and people do deserve 2 chances so if Paula Dean asked me to Bang her then that's just what I would do bang every opening in all her orifices' for as long as the Day.....

Dan Teal likes this.
  4. Hedonist Ninja

Hedonist Ninja Well-Known Member Real Person

Some couples (IR) are into race play and racial talk in the bedroom... I have done that myself with some black and Asian women from time to time. If both dig it...

I suspect some black men who would fuck her might be surprised by her vocalizations during sex...
    "Fuck me with your..." Last part rhymes with "rigger prick"

Paula Dean Says:

nig02049x.jpg

She would drop the N-Bomb during love making I would wager! In that context, it is up for grabs who would object to her exclamations in the heat of passion...

BTW, since you wonder, no... I would not do her. Nothing to do with the racial potty mouth, I am not into GILFs. Nothing wrong with GILFS, just not my cup of tea...

To all who would, ROCK ON AND HAVE FUN!

GQWhiteBoi likes this.
  5. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

If she was a member of the group I would fuck her.

itsraylene likes this.
  6. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Well, if she cooked me something, sure.

7. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    You know she will! At least after you've done what she wants you there to do.

8. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

You're lucky that after finding out she has diabetes, that she started cooking healthier now. :D
    Be a shame to work up an appetite fucking her and then die of a heart attack from eating her old style of grub! :bounce:

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  9. hoping hubby

hoping hubby Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I was wondering how long it would take for Paula Deen photoshops to show up here...good stuff. But we need some with her in action with a big black stud.

10. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Walmart did (I don't know if they still do now) sell Paula Deen cakes and pies. I'm assuming that what they sell is the pre-diabetes recipe.

As an aside, me and my wife were in Walmart a few hours before that story broke and we bought a Paula Deen apple pie. The next day my wife asked me if I had tried it and how was it, I told her it tasted good but when I stuck the knife in to cut it, the pie called me a n*****. Suffice to say, my wife doesn't appreciate my humor and didn't laugh. :oops:

willsrvu likes this.
  11. Mr.804

Mr.804 Member

Hell yeah I would bang her, while we skype with Martha Stewart

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  12. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

You were better off asking what people wouldn't bang. Some guys, not all, have absolutely no standards. Some would bang any female.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't have sex with her. It's not due to the recent controversy, it's more about me not being attracted to her. That's just me though.