That moment when you meet a black man

003.jpg

Im a white boy but I usually get a little nervous and find myself checking him out and hoping he notices. I tend to become very submissive and try and be as helpful as possible.

I let him know with body language that I am a sissy white boy that is into black men and hopefully he gets the message. If my girl is with me I usually introduce them and then go leave to do something.

If Im lucky he will put me and my fiance in our place and have us both serving him and admiring him. Im just waiting for the day a black man takes control of us and I can help her suck his big cock.

If that sounds good to some black bull out there, dont hesitate to contact us. You can own and use a young early 20's white couple until you are bored and then kick us to the curb.

WIN_20160625_194011.JPG IMG-20170224-WA0003.jpg 20170510_132953.jpg IMG-20170201-WA0012.jpg IMG-20170201-WA0011.jpg IMG-20170201-WA0009.jpg IMG-20170508-WA0004.jpg IMG-20170522-WA0039.jpg

I love all these posts..but for me, I was very reluctant about meeting this black and if not for my girlfriend who set me up, it may not have ever happened, at least at that time anyway.. but as the night progressed, it didn't take all that long for me to be comfortable with him.. comfortable enough where we had sex on our first date, something else that was a first for me. When I think back at that time, I sometimes laugh when I think about all the months of dating before any of my white boyfriends even touched me sexually and even longer before we ever fucked.., but on this first date with this beautiful black guy, he was thoroughly fucking this little white girls brains out in less than 4 hours of me even knowing his name..and that date continued for the next 2 days and nights also.. up until that time prior, It was the most amazing weekend I ever had ..

Back