That moment when you meet a black man

tumblr_ob5he58rLt1vydsy4o1_400.gif

Some big tits to suck on .

This thread and pic flashed on the new strange direction my neverending quest for black men has taken me. Thanksgiving weekend I was introduced to a young man who was gorgeous, dominant and great at manipulating me. The ultimate stud and I really miss him. One of the things he liked to do was use me to make him money and one way he did that was to intoduce me to nude dancing.

Now at 34, the last thing I ever thought I would find myself doing is dancing nude onstage but after the first night I found I enjoyed it. Now this young man screwd up again and is in prison but I've continued to do it when I have the time. The audience is about 70% black and I love having them look at me onstage, picking out who I want to hook up with, riding them during a couch dance etc..

Now to be clear I don't charge men for after hours fun, just a good time and better than getting picked up at a bar. Last night I danced and my first turn onstage I noticed 3 men at a table who I zerod in on. Long story short, I had a great time after hours with all 3. I never new 2 cops and a EMT could be so freaky but I guess they are people two.

Anyway, that is what happend last night when I met 3 black men sitting at a table in a strip club last night. Sorry for the length.

Back