That humiliating moment you knew you'd never recover from...

Thanks for sharing sean and welcome to the forum.
My response would be that it depends on how you eroticize in the aftermath. IOW do you masterbate while continually reinforcing your "shortcomings" as it were. Or do you date, get to know more ladies, and have more sex.

From my perspective - I was a minute-man myself in my salad days (unless drinking) and covered her satisfaction with verbals skills and hot pillow talk.
You just have to get back in the saddle. Unless you'd rather submit to your woman and/or your superiors? Then the die is cast.
Or, I suppose, just be a jerk-off wanna be cuck?

My first humiliating moment came when our oldest baby was about a year old. We were not getting along well at all. I acted like a lil bitch and told her to just go ahead and go out with this salesman from her work and leave me be. It really burned when she'd throw it in my face about how hung he was and how they fucked so well together. She left me for this jerk one Summer. I was in the Navy sailing the Carribean and enjoying myself since our kid was with her Grandparents. I did lots of partying, all the time thinking what she must be up to when not finding women myself while in port.

The salesman was just looking for the pussy however and wanted nothing to do with her ******* so I felt somewhat vindicated when she came crawling back.

A fitting send-off for a young man going off in harm's way...

Thanks, it was hot to share it, it's not something I've really spoken about before to many people for obvious reasons. I suppose for me it's not that I choose to be turned on by it, I just am. I do often want to get back in the saddle as you put it and man up, the above event was a time when I was trying to do just that, but it backfired. That's happened quite a few times for me and others I'm sure, when I've tried to be more dominant and it's not worked out and only made me feel more submissive, and it's not because we want it to work out that way.

A fairly tame example is when I really liked this girl I met called Becki. It was in my last year at uni. She was pretty popular and I competed for her with another guy and she was trying us both out. I really wanted to win, but I couldn't stop myself thinking about the times she went on dates with him, wondering if she did more with him than me and stuff like that. I couldn't stop thinking about it. When she came back to mine for a one night stand after a date I just thought 'she's bound to have done this with him' and 'he's probably bigger than me and fucked her really good'. Although this made me very horny, it didn't do my performance any favours.

The other guy probably never had that problem and didn't have a fantasy to help shoot himself in the foot like me. The night she told me 'she just wanted to be friends' I was upset and gutted but after she left I masturbated over her, picturing her with him. What a weird fantasy to have.

I watched my ex suck off my black friend. He is physically fit & has a large fat, black penis. I am not & have not. About 10 minutes into mesmerized black-beef gobbling, she blurts out instinctively "Dick tastes good!!" & began to suck him even harder, deeper, & faster. Romantic times were a lil different after that...........x

I can imagine romantic times were a little different after that. How did that evening end?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can imagine romantic times were a little different after that. How did that evening end?
smh....he literally had to say....."Ok...I have to go...." to get her to stop.... while he was getting dressed...she said disappointingly "Cant he spend the night???" ....she was ******* as fuck & fell asleep. I woke up feeling like I was on a humiliation acid trip & could barely look myself in the mirror. When she awoke.....she gave me a completely lame suck job that failed miserably in comparison to the way she inhaled "The Big Stogie". The guy was 10" and as round as a coke can with a huge head. She complained that her mouth was tired & tramped off to go get her ******* who she left with a sitter so she could orally serve this bull who she agreed to have a 3 some with sight unseen. It was more of a tug fest for me & a beef inhaling night for her. Later that day...she returned with a card that spoke of the "exciting times" we share. And in the card was a $50 bill. She had owed me $200 for months & after getting her black cock fix, returned the only portion I ever received. Great.....I pimp bbc & get off, then feel like a human slug & never got the great head my friend received. Just another day in the life of .....Mexi Man.......................x
imagejpeg_2 (91).jpg

With cuckolding, its usually about WHO'S in control!

When a REAL cuckold event occurs in an otherwise monogomous relationship, the LAST thing that comes to mind is how turned on you are by the thoughts of your woman taking dick from other guys. I've been cuckolded in 2 very specific relationships ... one of which was almost devastating. I can think of a lot of things a guy feels when he's the last to find out his woman is fucking around on him, and getting a "hard on" is usually not on the list ... at least initially.

Voluntary cuckolding (wife sharing) is a total different story. It's planned, its accepted, and its a stimulation to the male spouse. Women hate unfaithful men with a passion, that's why they get so confused when their husbands or bf's initially suggests they start fucking other men. But, ladies, its because they want this ... once they realize they no longer have control of the situation ... when the wives start seeing men and not telling/sharing the details with them, staying away from home longer than they're at home ... etc ... the man's attitude toward cuckolding will most certainly change because he realizes he's no longer driving the vehicle. ;)

I had girlfriends cheat on me, it was something that caused me to get upset, but also turned on. The thing that sticks with me, forever seated in my mind, and fueled my thoughts of my wife with another man for 27 years, but not just a man, a real man! A man with a real cock! A man that can really please a woman sexually and makes her crave him, his cock....the very first time I made love to my wife, before we were married, we made love, she felt sooooo good!!!!! She was so beautiful!!! (And still is!!!), she was sooooooo wet!!!! And I slid inside of her, this gorgeous woman! How could I be with her, OMG!!! Thankyou God!!!!! She was soooo loose!!!! It felt soooo fucking good!!! I came so hard!! We were laying in each other's arms, I looked at this stunning woman and I asked "how was it?", she replied "Jeff is BIGGER". Oh my God!!! Something in me was so "what the fuck", my manhood was being questioned! Disrespected!! But I was also so turned on!!!!!! How Big is Jeff? Could he make Michelle cum?? Did she like his cock more??? Crave it??? Did she think of Jeff and his "BIGGER" cock when I was inside of her??? I realized I love this woman!!!! Soooo much!!! Love how she made me feel so much in love with her!! So much inadequate sexually from the VERY first time!! I need this soooooo much!!!! Even though I wouldn't even know the word "cuckold" for another 15 years, I knew I want my beautiful wife that I love more than anything in this world to feel another man inside her, to be sexually satisfied like I can never ever satisfy her or any woman, and to hear about it, to have the woman I love the most to rub it in my face, how small I am, how inadequate I am. I'm only a Cuck-wannabe, she knows, she has told me many times I have a small dick, and she tells me I have never satisfied her never made her cum! Lately she tells me she fantasizes about other men, and she tells me she has fucked another man!! God I love this woman!!!!! And I love this cuckold feeling!!!!!

one day a few months ago my husband took the ******* out to a movie. I didn't go because I needed some alone time. My bull decided to stop by while they were out. It's a rare thing to have a sexy black man at home and no ******* around we took full advantage. We started going at it in the kitchen and ended up fucking on my dining room table. I was bent over the table screaming so loud when my husband and the ******* walked in. It was awkward for a few seconds and my husband got the ******* out of the room. Afterwards we went upstairs to my room and kept fucking. My ******* are all teenagers so they knew what I was doing but It was really humiliating for my husband to have the ******* see that and explain things to them. But now I don't have to hide from them anymore
What did he tell them???did they actually see anything? Are your ******* boys or girls??

My first wife left me for a black man she met online. At one point, I was begging her to come back and she emailed me a picture she had taken a year before of my dick (which is about 4" hard) and a picture of the black guy's cock (which was 9" and as thick as a coke can) and said that is why she left and she wasn't coming back to a small, useless cock.

I read the email over and over and it was about an hour later that I realized she had cc'ed a lot of our friends.

My first wife left me for a black man she met online. At one point, I was begging her to come back and she emailed me a picture she had taken a year before of my dick (which is about 4" hard) and a picture of the black guy's cock (which was 9" and as thick as a coke can) and said that is why she left and she wasn't coming back to a small, useless cock.

I read the email over and over and it was about an hour later that I realized she had cc'ed a lot of our friends.
How did the friends respond towards you

Well mine was when Mandy was seeing a black bouncer who worked at a local night club. He would just drop by after work which could be 4 am. I was told to get up and sleep in my sons old room as he sneering took my place in bed with my Mandy. The remainder of the night was me wanking of listening to him screwing Mandy

Last edited:
On Sunday I got up early Mandy and her bull were still sleeping , I made some coffee and sat at the kitchen table after about half an hour Mandy came down in her dressing gown. " hope we didn't keep you awake all night ? " she said as I got a kiss on the cheek " you know you did " I said laughing. That's when her Bull came into the kitchen naked,his huge cock swinging from side to side. He moaned that he hadn't had his morning fuck yet with that he grabbed Mandy pulled off her gown and bent her over the kitchen table and entered her (5th time). Then began roughly screwing my wife, my own small cock sprung to attention and I wanked it as I watched my wife and mom of my ******* being screwed to yet another screaming orgasm. Brian.

Last edited:
Mine was the first time my wife was with a black guy. I knew it was going to happen and waited at home for her. At 5am she walked through the door with the boggest shiteating grin and having that sexy "i just got my brains fucked out" look. She strip infront of me, then sat across from me on the bed. I went to touch her and she pushed me back smilling "wait". I did i looked her over, when my eyes looked between her legs i saw how stretched out her pussy was and his cum was already pooling on the bed. I guess i was staring, ecaise when i looked up she was really grinning now. I asked how was it? She ignored my question and said, first go down on me and ill tell you all about my night. I did and she did. As i ate her she told be everything and that it was "hands down, the absolutely best sex i have ever had, i dont think i ever stopped cumming" and that is how we started in the BBC lifestyle. Yes i enjoyed it and i knew things would never be the same.

Back