That humiliating moment you knew you'd never recover from...

For me it was having to sit in the same room as Sarah was discussing her previous nights activities with her best friend. It was the first time this had occurred and I could see her best friends little glances to me as Sarah described how much bigger and better he was.

Heard my wife and 2 friends talking about dick size one night and she told them how small mine is. She ended up making me show them and they had a good laugh.

Three boys and one girl and yes they saw everything. We told them that I am very much attracted to black men and it's unnatural to spend the rest of your life having sex with one person just because you get married. Now I don't have to hide it.
That is a wonderful thing you did for your entire family. Honesty, love, and loyalty are everything, when it comes to family.

one day a few months ago my husband took the ******* out to a movie. I didn't go because I needed some alone time. My bull decided to stop by while they were out. It's a rare thing to have a sexy black man at home and no ******* around we took full advantage. We started going at it in the kitchen and ended up fucking on my dining room table. I was bent over the table screaming so loud when my husband and the ******* walked in. It was awkward for a few seconds and my husband got the ******* out of the room. Afterwards we went upstairs to my room and kept fucking. My ******* are all teenagers so they knew what I was doing but It was really humiliating for my husband to have the ******* see that and explain things to them. But now I don't have to hide from them anymore
oh fuck yesssssssssssssss

It was the very first experience for us. This is the cuck btw. My entire life i was always said to have a huge dick. My queen had ben with like 3 little tiny guys before me.All 3 of them like a pinky or smaller. Thats no lie. We met online she had huge tits and she was hot and i was good looking with the biggest dick shes ever seen. For a white guy its pretty damn big. It takes a special guy to get her attention. The 1st time we picked him up went for a *******. It seemed like she was scared and i was having 2nd thoughts. We got out of there and i was trying to think how i was going to stop this.She seemed like she was looking to me for help in her eyes. When we got to the room i went to the bathroom. Got my ******* together ,threw some water on my face. Was omw to go put an end to it and take him home. I was going to save her from something she didnt want to do . When i came out she was sucking his dick on the little couch.Then she was quickly riding him reverse cowgirl. Makeup streaming down her face from sucking dick. Her huge tits bouncing out of her bra. She started screaming like ive never heard her .All i could think of was i want this to end.I was already in the mode to not have it done. So i kept giving her the eyes and she just kept going with no responce to me at all. Then he grabs her by her hair and has her on the coffee table on all fours.He says cmon lets both fuck her.I think he just wanted her to compare us.She was at the corner on the table on all 4s still my dick went limp as soon as i saw how much bigger he was.Way longer and like 4 of mine in width. Like if you took 2 of mine and then stacked 2 more o top. Thats what it looked like. I was so embarrassed. Talking how im always the biggest and the best.He was way bigger and made me look like a kid. Thats when i knew shed always want that cock and it was crushing

Back