That guy lol

Remedy

Male
Hello i'm Remedy and I've been very interested in cuckolds,threesomes,group sex,etc for a while now and never had the balls to react to it until now. There's something about the way sweat's dripping off one's face, running down the neck glistening in the light, caressing the body's figure and falling only to ripple onto the chest of another man/woman is a turn on to me.I'm 25, black, 6'7 and I enjoy living my life the way i believe i should live my life because you only get one and the last thing i want to do is regret something from my past. If it wasn't for the past I wouldn't be who i am today. I enjoy writing, music, talking with new people and making music.

I'm just looking for someone in the NC area to wrap her mouth around it and have it glistening in the light from her coating it with tongue

Attachments

• Photo_00002.jpg
    Photo_00002.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
mmmmhmmmm I'd happily tear the back of your throat open, grabbing the back of your hair and watching you perform an orchestrated blowjob with your mouth. i'm trying to figure out how to search for people in NC on here is that possible or do i just have to create a thread

(jumps in car, closes door) Virginia here i cum :D lol mmmmm so how long have you been on this site?

Cool Cool yea ive been interested in being the bull for a while and its hard to fine people that are either "real" or serious about the matter. Its wild. Hopefully i'll get a better feedback being on here

Thank you you're very sweet if i ever have the pleasure of meeting you i'll make sure I'll thank you in the best way that i can :)

I love the color contrast, the assertiveness, and power he has. I love how I can be as dirty as I want and it's all for his pleasure.

I wish I had the money to come visit for a weekend. I should be from there. I have the southern accent and am a country girl

oh yeah I love that accent while I drill you from behind and leaving your pussy swollen and wet from the poundage

Back