that awkward moment...

True Dsoul! But what I find even more interesting is how adept she was at riding with her body at pleasuring the BBC! Seems pretty clear she has had experience pleasing a well endowed man. If you watch she does everything with those hips from pumping, to grinding, to teasing the head and tip. Certainly she knows how to please a man, and just sort of accepted letting her white hubby take her from behind. Notice that by having sex with him that way she does not give him the same effort that she did the BBC? I think it is clear that she is denying the hubby the fullness of her sexuality by not giving him her best, so to speak.

after the white girl took that Black Man's huge dick way deep inside of her then she bends over to take the white boy's little white worm dicklet. The white boy should have been used to clean up, to bring refreshments, and to serve as a household domestic. The white boy should not have been allowed to enter his two inches inside of the white girl. the white boy's worm dicklet should have been used only as an object of humiliation.

its been 2 weeks since i've fucked my girl. I want her to feel all of a huge fat cock, i just dont even like fucking her anymore cause I want to see her with somebody else

after the white girl took that Black Man's huge dick way deep inside of her then she bends over to take the white boy's little white worm dicklet. The white boy should have been used to clean up, to bring refreshments, and to serve as a household domestic.

True! :)

The white boy should not have been allowed to enter his two inches inside of the white girl. the white boy's worm dicklet should have been used only as an object of humiliation.

It was used as an object of humiliation. That is why she allowed him to enjoy his two strokes before cumming! It was just so they could all laugh about how useless he is as a lover! :bounce:
The only thing missing was her not having him kneel down and clean up their combined mess. :mstickle:

well..now that certainly seems proof that Black men not only know how to fuck by white women do have that craving for Black cock. the white guy was done, finished, completed, in NO time. WHY would ANY white girl, or ANY girl want to be with a white guy then?

well..now that certainly seems proof that Black men not only know how to fuck by white women do have that craving for Black cock. the white guy was done, finished, completed, in NO time. WHY would ANY white girl, or ANY girl want to be with a white guy then?

Because not all white guys are like that any more than all black guys are the same.

Because not all white guys are like that any more than all black guys are the same.
well i can not disagree totally with you on that...however it does seem there is a majority of white girls (from personal real observations and internet) that do have a strong desire to be with Black men...and Black men seem to have a strong desire to be with white women, white wives, white girls. i do somewhat speak thru myself in regards to the white guy finishing fast,,, thats me...and i have heard that a lot over the years from white men. no realfacts or detailed statistics tho.

Black men are bigger,thicker,last longer and fuck better than white men...every women who tried black wil say that...and i have noticed that more and more women choose black cock over white so...

well i can not disagree totally with you on that...however it does seem there is a majority of white girls (from personal real observations and internet) that do have a strong desire to be with Black men...and Black men seem to have a strong desire to be with white women, white wives, white girls. i do somewhat speak thru myself in regards to the white guy finishing fast,,, thats me...and i have heard that a lot over the years from white men. no realfacts or detailed statistics tho.

Have you met more white guys who whine about this trend: white women being much attracted to black men?

Have you met more white guys who whine about this trend: white women being much attracted to black men?
for me i have personally met white men who do have that..whine about Black men "getting all the white pussy" and also have chatted with countless white men who have expressed that and also that they would like to see their wife or gf with a Black man. now i know it's "just online chat" but it does give a good indication of where the white guy stands on this situation...not ALL white guys, but it sure seems to me a large majority. as for white women being more attracted to Black men...that IS true..i have personally heard that from white women.

for me i have personally met white men who do have that..whine about Black men "getting all the white pussy" and also have chatted with countless white men who have expressed that and also that they would like to see their wife or gf with a Black man. now i know it's "just online chat" but it does give a good indication of where the white guy stands on this situation...not ALL white guys, but it sure seems to me a large majority. as for white women being more attracted to Black men...that IS true..i have personally heard that from white women.

It might be online chatter ... but I too reckon there's some deep truth and desire in their words. Except most of them are too shy to be upfront about it.

Back