that awkward moment...

yes Sir i do agree with you and if i can help in that matter please let me know.

There ought to be more white couples and other white bois who reside in your neighbourhood.... See about talking this out with them and hear their reaction.

There ought to be more white couples and other white bois who reside in your neighbourhood.... See about talking this out with them and hear their reaction.
mmm i suppose i can do that but i don't know any or many white couples and/or white bois around here. i'm open to suggestions on how to approach the subject with them though.

You live alone, white boi?
Send the mail address in private.
i will send you my email address in private..or if you wish i can display here for anyone to contact me..as you wish i will respond to it. i do not live alone..i am married however my wife is unaware of my sissy activities or desires and needs.

i will send you my email address in private..or if you wish i can display here for anyone to contact me..as you wish i will respond to it. i do not live alone..i am married however my wife is unaware of my sissy activities or desires and needs.

And you don't want her to know? \You ought to think of turning your wife towards where you'd prefer her to be: beside a black bull.

And you don't want her to know? \You ought to think of turning your wife towards where you'd prefer her to be: beside a black bull.
thats correct she doesn't know..and i'd like her to know but im sure she will divorce me in seconds, ill be kicked out of the house. i have thought about her being with a Black Bull who knows how to fuck her..unlike me the sissy wimp who can't even get hard to fuck my own wife. where do you want my email address?

after the white girl took that Black Man's huge dick way deep inside of her then she bends over to take the white boy's little white worm dicklet. The white boy should have been used to clean up, to bring refreshments, and to serve as a household domestic. The white boy should not have been allowed to enter his two inches inside of the white girl. the white boy's worm dicklet should have been used only as an object of humiliation.
I agree he is not worthy of her pussy, it now belongs to the Black man, as it should be!!!

I agree he is not worthy of her pussy, it now belongs to the Black man, as it should be!!!
I also have a tiny wormlet of a dick and I like to be humiliated about it by my girlfriends Black lovers as they fuck her in front of me and after they finish with her they take turns pissing on my caged cock to totally disgrace me in front of my woman who has lost all respect for me as a man!!:(

Reactions: wit
I also have a tiny wormlet of a dick and I like to be humiliated about it by my girlfriends Black lovers as they fuck her in front of me and after they finish with her they take turns pissing on my caged cock to totally disgrace me in front of my woman who has lost all respect for me as a man!!:(

I can do that to you, white boi!

Back