Thanks!

This bitch I'm fucking thinks it's cute to disrespect me. I'm tryna teach her a lesson

I'm thinking I should smack her and make her deepthroat till she gags. Spank her ass till she turns red. Hit her cervix. Nut in her face without asking

Good ideas?

Fuck her good, and slap her good. All flesh must be red and sweaty.

I'd love to mock blondies and humiliate them verbally in front of other, while they moan and cannot even open their eyes.
the moment they don't care about being humiliated in front of others and only enjoy being fucked

This bitch I'm fucking thinks it's cute to disrespect me. I'm tryna teach her a lesson

I'm thinking I should smack her and make her deepthroat till she gags. Spank her ass till she turns red. Hit her cervix. Nut in her face without asking

Good ideas?
If it was me then as soon as I walked in I'd want to be slapped, stripped and then thrown down onto the floor. I'd want u standing over me undoing ur trousers and getting ur fat black dick out and maybe have u spit on me and call me a white slut. Then I'd want ur monster cock thrust into all my holes over and over again. X

I'd never intentionally disrespect a dominant black lover, but I love being treated like a slut that needs to be reminded of her place...I don't care much for face slapping, but I get off on being roughly handled, being called names, having my ass, breasts and pussy slapped.
I like it when a man shows me off for others and has others watch me do things for him in front of them...it's even hotter when he has them take pictures of me, and I don't know any of them...
The best is when he humiliates both me and my boyfriend at the same time; that's happened a few times...once, a really fit and hung black stud made my boyfriend cry in front of me by ******* him and hitting him in the stomach as I sucked the Dom's cock and rimmed his ass...it was a huge turn on for all of us...

Last edited:
I'd never intentionally disrespect a dominant black lover, but I love being treated like a slut that needs to be reminded of her place...I don't care much for face slapping, but I get off on being roughly handled, being called names, having my ass, breasts and pussy slapped.
I like it when a man shows me off for others and has others watch me do things for him in front of them...it's even hotter when he has them take pictures of me, and I don't know any of them...
The best is when he humiliates both me and my boyfriend at the same time; that's happened a few times...once, a really fit a hung black stud made my boyfriend cry in front of me by ******* him and hitting him in the stomach as I sucked his cock and rimmed his ass...it was a huge turn on for all of us...
i loved you relact

Back