Thank you, its once in while nice to hear such nice a words, yet many cuckold husbands who have been in lifestyle longer time have created this as a devotion to serve black men and in many ways they feel gratefull to let black men enjoy their wifes, some hubbies are beeing trained or some just find out what it is, yet many hubbies at same time dont like those hars words here are beeing used....how piece of ******* they are...so thanks for this message and yes its great turn on to offer your wife to some black men as he wishes while your resricted..to enjoy same ...

I think a lot of guys forget that a married woman is married, and she has a husband. I think that a husband who allows other men to have his wife should be respected, too. Not a lot of men are that willing to see another man please their wife in bed. So many men are so hung up on trying to be manly. Cuckolds, husbands who like seeing their wife with other men, sexually, and BFs that will allow their GF to play are like few other men.

The husband has to put up with the humiliation of another man doing for his wife what he can't. The husband has to put up with the wife on her bad days. Whereas the bull sees her only on her good days. The bull(s) get the best of the wife, many times in ways the husband never has or can. And the husband knows that his wife craves what he can't give her, other than through other men. That has to be tough.

When the husband has a tiny penis, knowing that most all other men are bigger than him has to be very humiliating. And when the wife does with her bull(s) things she has never done with him, that is very humbling. When a wife gives birth, and the husband knows the baby is not his, biologically, and he raises the baby as his own, you have to respect that. How many men are willing to do that?

I often wonder what goes through my husband's head when he sees how excited I get when I know I am going to get it from our neighbors and their friends. My husband has told me that I have this look when our neighbors call or come over. He says I look like a baby on Christmas morning.

When a wife has sex with others more than she has or does with her own husband, the bulls(s) see it as just easy sex. The husband has to feel left out, especially if he doesn't get to watch. And he still loves his wife more than anything. That says that the husband / BF that allows his wife or GF to play with other men is very secure in who he is.

I think the toughest part for a husband or BF that wants to see his wife or GF have sex with other men is when his wife or GF doesn't share his same passion. To love a woman so much, and want other men to know how wonderful she is, only to have to want and never be able to share has to be tough.

I, too, want to recognize the cuckolds who share their wife or GF. But, then, I also want to state that I am also thankful to the wives of the married men I have had sex with. If it weren't for the husbands needs not being met, I wouldn't have enjoyed the husband as much as I have.

I'm 26 single seeking cuckoldress and bull uk for fun or ltr open to most things and can send pics if anyone interested in genuine meets etc

Only for hubbies and boyfriends who allow their significant other to play

I think even pussy free white boys like me are helping though :) we are stepping aside and allowing black men to take over the masculine place in society

But don’t thank us. Sissy boys like me have always struggled to be manly and satisfy our women. White masculinity is very much a pretence and it’s a relief to surrender it. We should be thanking you :) so thank you!

I think a lot of guys forget that a married woman is married, and she has a husband. I think that a husband who allows other men to have his wife should be respected, too. Not a lot of men are that willing to see another man please their wife in bed. So many men are so hung up on trying to be manly. Cuckolds, husbands who like seeing their wife with other men, sexually, and BFs that will allow their GF to play are like few other men.

The husband has to put up with the humiliation of another man doing for his wife what he can't. The husband has to put up with the wife on her bad days. Whereas the bull sees her only on her good days. The bull(s) get the best of the wife, many times in ways the husband never has or can. And the husband knows that his wife craves what he can't give her, other than through other men. That has to be tough.

When the husband has a tiny penis, knowing that most all other men are bigger than him has to be very humiliating. And when the wife does with her bull(s) things she has never done with him, that is very humbling. When a wife gives birth, and the husband knows the baby is not his, biologically, and he raises the baby as his own, you have to respect that. How many men are willing to do that?

I often wonder what goes through my husband's head when he sees how excited I get when I know I am going to get it from our neighbors and their friends. My husband has told me that I have this look when our neighbors call or come over. He says I look like a baby on Christmas morning.

When a wife has sex with others more than she has or does with her own husband, the bulls(s) see it as just easy sex. The husband has to feel left out, especially if he doesn't get to watch. And he still loves his wife more than anything. That says that the husband / BF that allows his wife or GF to play with other men is very secure in who he is.

I think the toughest part for a husband or BF that wants to see his wife or GF have sex with other men is when his wife or GF doesn't share his same passion. To love a woman so much, and want other men to know how wonderful she is, only to have to want and never be able to share has to be tough.

I, too, want to recognize the cuckolds who share their wife or GF. But, then, I also want to state that I am also thankful to the wives of the married men I have had sex with. If it weren't for the husbands needs not being met, I wouldn't have enjoyed the husband as much as I have.
Most cuckhold husbands now are very observant and what they see is a sexual side of their wives that has been repressed and kept hidden away until liberated by sex with black men. As we observe , we get to see a part of our wives kept hidden from us but offered freely to black men including a strong desire to be impregnated by them. Nature has given women the power to. Procreate and even today this power is feared by many. Yet it is this same power that gives women such strong sexual needs and desires. Needs and desires often far beyond what many husbands can satisfy. This has been a difficult issue until husbands realzed the solution was more sex with more/other men. And women today have taken up this solution to their primal sexual need for passion by seeking out black men. Many husbands today quietly observe and perhaps encourage their wives sexual behavior for BBC accepting the risk that she will likely becoming addicted and their will be many black men in her future

Most cuckhold husbands now are very observant and what they see is a sexual side of their wives that has been repressed and kept hidden away until liberated by sex with black men. As we observe , we get to see a part of our wives kept hidden from us but offered freely to black men including a strong desire to be impregnated by them. Nature has given women the power to. Procreate and even today this power is feared by many. Yet it is this same power that gives women such strong sexual needs and desires. Needs and desires often far beyond what many husbands can satisfy. This has been a difficult issue until husbands realzed the solution was more sex with more/other men. And women today have taken up this solution to their primal sexual need for passion by seeking out black men. Many husbands today quietly observe and perhaps encourage their wives sexual behavior for BBC accepting the risk that she will likely becoming addicted and their will be many black men in her future
Great input thank you

Back