I would like to give a huge Thanks to all the cocks, hubbies, and boyfriends and girlfriends who allow there partner, wife, etc to play with us Bulls and Studs.Thank you
Thank YOU sir. We are so very grateful for bulls and studs like you that can please our wives sexually in ways we cannot.

I think a lot of guys forget that a married woman is married, and she has a husband. I think that a husband who allows other men to have his wife should be respected, too. Not a lot of men are that willing to see another man please their wife in bed. So many men are so hung up on trying to be manly. Cuckolds, husbands who like seeing their wife with other men, sexually, and BFs that will allow their GF to play are like few other men.

The husband has to put up with the humiliation of another man doing for his wife what he can't. The husband has to put up with the wife on her bad days. Whereas the bull sees her only on her good days. The bull(s) get the best of the wife, many times in ways the husband never has or can. And the husband knows that his wife craves what he can't give her, other than through other men. That has to be tough.

When the husband has a tiny penis, knowing that most all other men are bigger than him has to be very humiliating. And when the wife does with her bull(s) things she has never done with him, that is very humbling. When a wife gives birth, and the husband knows the baby is not his, biologically, and he raises the baby as his own, you have to respect that. How many men are willing to do that?

I often wonder what goes through my husband's head when he sees how excited I get when I know I am going to get it from our neighbors and their friends. My husband has told me that I have this look when our neighbors call or come over. He says I look like a baby on Christmas morning.

When a wife has sex with others more than she has or does with her own husband, the bulls(s) see it as just easy sex. The husband has to feel left out, especially if he doesn't get to watch. And he still loves his wife more than anything. That says that the husband / BF that allows his wife or GF to play with other men is very secure in who he is.

I think the toughest part for a husband or BF that wants to see his wife or GF have sex with other men is when his wife or GF doesn't share his same passion. To love a woman so much, and want other men to know how wonderful she is, only to have to want and never be able to share has to be tough.

I, too, want to recognize the cuckolds who share their wife or GF. But, then, I also want to state that I am also thankful to the wives of the married men I have had sex with. If it weren't for the husbands needs not being met, I wouldn't have enjoyed the husband as much as I have.
We agree with so much of this post. Also, as a small endowed submissive male, it takes the weight off my shoulders to try to be or achieve something i never will, its quite liberating once that 'elephant in the room' is discussed in a relationship and the solution is to allow someone else to scratch that itch for her. Its a weight off her shoulders as well once the guilt is removed for wanting it. I also found in this marriage and my past ones, it stopped frustration festering or resentment towards me, if I was happy to let another male tick the one box i'm unable to tick.

Great input thank you
We live in a changing sexual environment today of sexually active and demanding women. Many mature husbands now recognize they need to go to the gym for better health and physicall fitness. They also observe just how many women today are going to the gym but not always for exercise. Careful observation reveals that gyms today are a very popular place to meet healthy men in good physical condition among the many men still trying to get there. Women can meet these men in the gym environment and check them out. Later things can and often do progress to more sexual activities. Many women have regular lovers now from their gym membership. Some husbands are none the wiser. Others are more aware but are supportive of this activity. The wives are more physically fit and they get the good sex they need. However , couples need to monitor this activity and behavior such that this new sexuality doesn't become overwhelming. The benefit here is to enhance their marraige sexually not to undermine it as to often happens. We see too many women today overwhelmed by black sexuality to the detriment of their marriage and their family/ children. Black men need to be more conscious of keeping couples and families together while still providing the enhanced sex that the women need today.

We live in a changing sexual environment today of sexually active and demanding women. Many mature husbands now recognize they need to go to the gym for better health and physicall fitness. They also observe just how many women today are going to the gym but not always for exercise. Careful observation reveals that gyms today are a very popular place to meet healthy men in good physical condition among the many men still trying to get there. Women can meet these men in the gym environment and check them out. Later things can and often do progress to more sexual activities. Many women have regular lovers now from their gym membership. Some husbands are none the wiser. Others are more aware but are supportive of this activity. The wives are more physically fit and they get the good sex they need. However , couples need to monitor this activity and behavior such that this new sexuality doesn't become overwhelming. The benefit here is to enhance their marraige sexually not to undermine it as to often happens. We see too many women today overwhelmed by black sexuality to the detriment of their marriage and their family/ children. Black men need to be more conscious of keeping couples and families together while still providing the enhanced sex that the women need today.
Great input

I am not into the submissive cuckold lifestyle but the thought of sharing my sexy wife with others is a great turn on. Thank you for all the amazing responses from BBC bulls, couples, other husbands and even females. I used to think I was some sort of creep for wanting to share my wife with others and wanting her to do perverse things with other men, especially BBCs. I never realized just how common my fantasy was among married men. This site has helped me deal with accepting this desire I have to see my wife with other men. Thank you.
All you need now is photos of her with a bbc in her.

I am not into the submissive cuckold lifestyle but the thought of sharing my sexy wife with others is a great turn on. Thank you for all the amazing responses from BBC bulls, couples, other husbands and even females. I used to think I was some sort of creep for wanting to share my wife with others and wanting her to do perverse things with other men, especially BBCs. I never realized just how common my fantasy was among married men. This site has helped me deal with accepting this desire I have to see my wife with other men. Thank you.
and i hope that this site will also help your wife feel the same way, too!

We agree with so much of this post. Also, as a small endowed submissive male, it takes the weight off my shoulders to try to be or achieve something i never will, its quite liberating once that 'elephant in the room' is discussed in a relationship and the solution is to allow someone else to scratch that itch for her. Its a weight off her shoulders as well once the guilt is removed for wanting it. I also found in this marriage and my past ones, it stopped frustration festering or resentment towards me, if I was happy to let another male tick the one box i'm unable to tick.
Thank you

I would like to give a huge Thanks to all the cucks, hubbies, and boyfriends and girlfriends who allow there partner, wife, etc to play with us Bulls and Studs.Thank you
You're a true gentleman, and I for one, appreciate your sentiment. As the husband, my wife is my love and my life, and you have treated both of us with great respect while at the same time conveying your thoughts about her without being crass or vulgar. You truly appreciate a woman as a being and not a piece of meat. Any couple would be happy to make your acquaintance and enjoy your company.

You're a true gentleman, and I for one, appreciate your sentiment. As the husband, my wife is my love and my life, and you have treated both of us with great respect while at the same time conveying your thoughts about her without being crass or vulgar. You truly appreciate a woman as a being and not a piece of meat. Any couple would be happy to make your acquaintance and enjoy your company.
Thanks for your kind words and that amazing wife of yours. Respect is huge for me my friend.

well said mate. she's beautiful.

I think a lot of guys forget that a married woman is married, and she has a husband. I think that a husband who allows other men to have his wife should be respected, too. Not a lot of men are that willing to see another man please their wife in bed. So many men are so hung up on trying to be manly. Cuckolds, husbands who like seeing their wife with other men, sexually, and BFs that will allow their GF to play are like few other men.

The husband has to put up with the humiliation of another man doing for his wife what he can't. The husband has to put up with the wife on her bad days. Whereas the bull sees her only on her good days. The bull(s) get the best of the wife, many times in ways the husband never has or can. And the husband knows that his wife craves what he can't give her, other than through other men. That has to be tough.

When the husband has a tiny penis, knowing that most all other men are bigger than him has to be very humiliating. And when the wife does with her bull(s) things she has never done with him, that is very humbling. When a wife gives birth, and the husband knows the baby is not his, biologically, and he raises the baby as his own, you have to respect that. How many men are willing to do that?

I often wonder what goes through my husband's head when he sees how excited I get when I know I am going to get it from our neighbors and their friends. My husband has told me that I have this look when our neighbors call or come over. He says I look like a baby on Christmas morning.

When a wife has sex with others more than she has or does with her own husband, the bulls(s) see it as just easy sex. The husband has to feel left out, especially if he doesn't get to watch. And he still loves his wife more than anything. That says that the husband / BF that allows his wife or GF to play with other men is very secure in who he is.

I think the toughest part for a husband or BF that wants to see his wife or GF have sex with other men is when his wife or GF doesn't share his same passion. To love a woman so much, and want other men to know how wonderful she is, only to have to want and never be able to share has to be tough.

I, too, want to recognize the cuckolds who share their wife or GF. But, then, I also want to state that I am also thankful to the wives of the married men I have had sex with. If it weren't for the husbands needs not being met, I wouldn't have enjoyed the husband as much as I have.
Your hubby is very lucky too. I wish I can persuade my wife to fuck other men.

Back