Thanks mom

10421973_10205834065544883_2326918358487913695_n.jpg Thanks mom...for getting this awesome gift...I LOVE IT!!!

s-l1000.jpg

Nice thread!
Wanted to take the opportunity to thank my mom. When it came out a couple of Christmases ago what me and hubby are into and my QoS etc (thanx sis!), my mom frowned on it at first but then has been really great about it. We've talked about it and she thinks it's strange but amazing. Has told me not to worry about my dad and to enjoy myself and have fun. She still can't believe I had Deans name tattooed on my thigh but thinks I'm brilliant anyway! Thanx mom!

Nice thread!
Wanted to take the opportunity to thank my mom. When it came out a couple of Christmases ago what me and hubby are into and my QoS etc (thanx sis!), my mom frowned on it at first but then has been really great about it. We've talked about it and she thinks it's strange but amazing. Has told me not to worry about my dad and to enjoy myself and have fun. She still can't believe I had Deans name tattooed on my thigh but thinks I'm brilliant anyway! Thanx mom!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back