Thanks

a big thanks to Traveler0115 who helped us have our first experience be a wonderful one. He's the real deal, respectful, kind and my wife enjoyed him thoroughly ! He's got stamina and knows how to please! Thank you Traveler0115!

Huge congrats, loverz! After many years of hoping/wishing... it happens! You give me hope!

By the way, loverz, I'm sure I'm not alone when I hereby beg you for DETAILS!!!!! No detail is too small, or goes back too far!

How'd you get this seed get planted with the wife?
How (after so many years) did you manage to get her to "yes"?
What went into your search for a lover for the mrs.?
How'd you end up with Traveler0115?
What were the events leading up to the big night?
How'd the big night go down? What was it like for you? For her?
How're y'all feeling in the aftermath, and what's next?

I know I'm asking a lot in the above, but as someone who's trying so hard to get my wife to the place where you and your wife have just gone, deets like the above are printed gold to me! So: pleasepleasepleaseplease share!!!!

a big thanks to Traveler0115 who helped us have our first experience be a wonderful one. He's the real deal, respectful, kind and my wife enjoyed him thoroughly ! He's got stamina and knows how to please! Thank you Traveler0115!
Congratulations I hope it was everything you imagined it would be and no doubt your wife is still in dreamland knowing there is more to come. Well done!

It's very nice to hear about a successful in-person meet between or among b2w members. This really shows that b2w members do actually meet other b2w members. Great for b2w and congratulations to the members involved. Thank you for sharing.

Back