Text messages

Not text but wife phoned this morning to say she was going round to a guy she had sex with 2 weeks ago. He was not into me going into the bedroom with them. Wife asked him if I could come along but he told her not to tell me she was visiting him tonight and he would call me and tell me what he was doing to my wife and maybe let me come and pick her up. As she was not wanting to keep the visit from me she told me and wants me to play along with this and it may lead me to being involved.

Not text but wife phoned this morning to say she was going round to a guy she had sex with 2 weeks ago. He was not into me going into the bedroom with them. Wife asked him if I could come along but he told her not to tell me she was visiting him tonight and he would call me and tell me what he was doing to my wife and maybe let me come and pick her up. As she was not wanting to keep the visit from me she told me and wants me to play along with this and it may lead me to being involved.
Just got the call and on my way over. Been hard all day.

Prior to the actual first time of watching her; and while I was out on the road for business travels, she would text indicating that she was going out, send me pics of what she was wearing, etc.

Then, come around 1:00 - 2:00 in the morning, she would text that she was in a room, with another guy.

I asked her to prove it, but she would never send pics; or prove that she was with another man.

Upon arrival back home, she would laugh it off, saying that she was joking... wanting to know my reaction to see what I would actually do, if we were to actually meet another man.

To this day, I seriously don't know if she WAS joking, or if it was real.

Still a bit of a turn-on for me.

Back